Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

The Federal Government, N-power And The Over-aged. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Federal Government, N-power And The Over-aged. (375 Views)

List Of Online Loan Apps Approved By The Federal Government Of Nigeria / Hon.emeka Atuma Have Won Hon.sam Onuigbo At The Federal High Court. / My Encounter With The Federal Airport Authority Towing Agency. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Federal Government, N-power And The Over-aged. by oluade11: 7:46pm On Oct 28, 2017
Happy weekend nigerians. I have a subject bothering me for a while and i need your opinion. The federal government in his magnanimity decided to employee hundred of thousands of nigerian in the n-power scheme which is laudable but with the clause that the participant must be 35 years in age or less.

I registered along with many of my friends who are above thirty five but have no job. Most went to swear affidavit falsifying their ages and some were picked. Based on my faith and principles, i choose not to falsify my age and interestingly, even the government staffs administering the scheme in my state were even advising me to go and do like my colleagues.
Eventually, i adjusted my age as appropriate and my name came out.

I was not paid for about five months alongside some others> I was always on the road travelling to the state capital of ogun state in abeokuta. They will ask us to write down our names, bvn and other information> Sometimes, they will help us log in to n-power site to know the cause. I was told i will be paid and this continued for about 5 months. I was transporting to the state capital spending my stipend that i was suppose to use to feed and keep my home!
During the fifth month, my name suddenly disappeared from the list and i was told i have been disqualified.
I felt terrible but the people attending to us said there was nothing they can do.

Till date, I have no job.

I have a degree in Education and will soon be through with my second degree yet no job and above 35years!

My question is what is Federal government plan for the graduates and non graduates that are above 35years?
I will also like to know why fgovernment like putting Nigerians in position where they have to lie even under oath to get jobs and other benefits from the government.
Imagine, many of the n power beneficiaries had to lie and falsify age just to benefit and be paid N30,000.

Graduates being constrainedto lie under oath just to be paid 30k while our politicians are busy looting the treasury.
Lastly, I want n power crew to tell me what happened to my name after 4/5 months and my arrears and what is the way forward because i am over 35 years , jobless and a graduate?
Thanks.
Re: The Federal Government, N-power And The Over-aged. by Coloradvantage(m): 8:08pm On Oct 28, 2017
I will love you to be smarter... moral kor... conscience ni! any way Kaduna state government are recruiting into their subeb! you can apply...
Re: The Federal Government, N-power And The Over-aged. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 28, 2017
there won't be any info to be made known to you regarding why you were not paid during the time you were in the service having confessed publicly to us here that you falsified your age. just have it(the whole event) as your fate and keep hustling.

(1) (Reply)

What Are Those Things You Missed Because Of Internet Invention? / Man Infected His Girlfriend With Hiv / Quote Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.