Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Please Help, Can I Operate Two Types Of Account In The Same Bank? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help, Can I Operate Two Types Of Account In The Same Bank? (1420 Views)

Help Can I Open A Bank Account Without A Valid ID Card / Elizade University Gets Full License To Operate / Please Help, Can I Operate Two Types Of Account In The Same Bank? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, Can I Operate Two Types Of Account In The Same Bank? by Joshuamassodi(m): 9:32pm On Oct 28, 2017
Please i'm operating saving account in firstbank and i want to open domiciliary account there, will it be possible?
Re: Please Help, Can I Operate Two Types Of Account In The Same Bank? by emeijeh(m): 9:37pm On Oct 28, 2017
Joshuamassodi:
Please i'm operating saving account in firstbank and i want to open domiciliary account there, will it be possible?

Yes of course .
Get your passport photo.
Your valid ID card
Recent utility bill of where you reside
Your bvn
And 2 suitable referees.

The cash must be handy too.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Can I Operate Two Types Of Account In The Same Bank? by amunkita(m): 9:38pm On Oct 28, 2017
Joshuamassodi:

U ve to open a current account with them.
Re: Please Help, Can I Operate Two Types Of Account In The Same Bank? by emeijeh(m): 9:39pm On Oct 28, 2017
amunkita:

Not necessarily
Re: Please Help, Can I Operate Two Types Of Account In The Same Bank? by amunkita(m): 9:41pm On Oct 28, 2017
emeijeh:

Not necessarily

Except it's a new policy...
Re: Please Help, Can I Operate Two Types Of Account In The Same Bank? by emeijeh(m): 9:44pm On Oct 28, 2017
amunkita:

Except it's a new policy...
There has never been a time in firstbank where you are compelled to have a current account before opening a dorm account.

You were misinformed

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, Can I Operate Two Types Of Account In The Same Bank? by Joshuamassodi(m): 9:44pm On Oct 28, 2017
amunkita:

i don't need current acc yet i av saving there
Re: Please Help, Can I Operate Two Types Of Account In The Same Bank? by emeijeh(m): 9:47pm On Oct 28, 2017
Joshuamassodi:
i don't need current acc yet i av saving there

Do you have the cash?

That is the most important, because the account has to be funded same day it was opened.

And make sure you don't have a mismatch on your bvn and id card (names and DoB)
Re: Please Help, Can I Operate Two Types Of Account In The Same Bank? by Joshuamassodi(m): 9:51pm On Oct 28, 2017
emeijeh:

Do you have the cash?

That is the most important, because the account has to be funded same day it was opened.

And make sure you don't have a mismatch on your bvn and id card (names and DoB)
sure
Re: Please Help, Can I Operate Two Types Of Account In The Same Bank? by emeijeh(m): 9:56pm On Oct 28, 2017
Joshuamassodi:
sure

Visit the nearest branch by Monday.

When I say cash, I mean either $,£,€ or ¥
Not naira o.
Re: Please Help, Can I Operate Two Types Of Account In The Same Bank? by Joshuamassodi(m): 10:15pm On Oct 28, 2017
emeijeh:

Visit the nearest branch by Monday.

When I say cash, I mean either $,£,€ or ¥ Not naira o.
i understand, thank's.

(1) (Reply)

Association Of Universities Students Of Nigeria(ausn) To Go On Strike / Courses To Study Without Biology / SEE When Jamb 2020/2021 Registration Is Starting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.