Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Special Anointings - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Special Anointings (267 Views)

Special Anointings / Special Anointings / Special Anointings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Special Anointings by OkahStephen(m): 9:47pm On Oct 28, 2017
Learn more on burninglantern@.com

And God wrought special miracles by the hands of Paul:
So that from his body were brought unto the sick handkerchiefs or aprons; and the diseases departed from them, and the evil spirits went out of them.
Acts 19:11-12.

Miracles are the supernatural interventions of God in the affairs of Men. Special miracles are rare and unusual supernatural happenings, occurrences that have a strange dimension to them. Paul the Apostle walked in this realm by the instrumentality of the anointing, the special anointing. These kind of anointings are not always in operation or manifestation, that's why they are special.
The anointing is an heavenly materiality, a supernatural reality, just like electricity in the natural. It is a supernatural enablement released upon man to function supernaturally. It is a secret of the extraordinary life.
There are dimensions to the operation of the anointing and there are degrees to the anointing. Special anointings or what some will call overflowing unction fall in a class of their own. They are much more higher degrees in the operation of the anointing. Jesus walked in this realm of power during His earthly ministry (Luke 6:17-19). Jesus was the Son of God but He didn't minister as the Son of God. He ministered as a Man under the anointing(Acts 10:38, Luke 4:18). The anointing is the manifestation of the Spirit of God upon a man to function. Jesus was anointed with that power without measure (John 3:34). The implication of that is, in operating the anointing, Jesus is our perfect example, we take dressing from Him.
Peter also at one time or the other walked in the dimension of the special anointing(Acts 5:15-16). All Peter needed to do was walk pass and all manner of supernatural wonders were taking place.

More Results
In Luke 6:17-19, Acts 5:15-16 and Acts 5:11-12, if we study closely, we will understand that at these points it was the special anointing in operation. They didn't always operate that way. It's a dimension of anointing that operates once a while but as we begin to learn more about it's operation and yield to the Spirit of God, we will see it operating more frequently.
In my little experience, when such anointing comes on you in a meeting and is operating through you, it's operation most times don't last more than maybe 5-15 minutes. Your body may not be able to contain it for too long. We must understand that in operating the special anointing, there is a place to prepare and consecrate the body to be able to contain such weight of power. As you sense that anointing come on you, just go right on to quickly minister with it, because such anointing operates within a very short moment and lifts. So, understanding it is necessary, sensitivity is needed. The advantage is that so much unimaginable happens in such short moment.
In the scriptures I highlighted, EVERYONE that was under that manifestation of the special anointing in the earthly ministry of Jesus, Peter and Paul ALL received a miracle. Under such atmospheres, no special faith is needed to receive anything. It seems that God's sovereignty and benevolence is in operation at such point. Anybody can receive anything under such cloud, around such aura.
In that kind of atmosphere, the minister can wave his hand over a section of tens or hundreds of people and they'll all go down under the power and not one person will be standing, sometimes even knocking down the minister himself. We need this dimension more frequently in other to enforce the counsel of God more effectively.

In the next series, I'll further talk about this dimension with it's features and characteristics, share brief stories from my own little experiences as the Lord will permit and also expose to us the secret of how to walk this dimension more frequently.

I see a wave coming!

(1) (Reply)

I Will That Men / NYC Terror Attacker Wakes Up From Hospital Brags About His Action / Please Help My Muslim Friend Answer This Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.