Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,713 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:21 AM

Beauty And The Mechanic - Literature (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Beauty And The Mechanic (601820 Views)

Beauty And The Beast / The Ungettable Girl. Beauty And Brains / The Ungettable Girl. Beauty And Brains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by NSK4U(m): 10:51pm On Dec 25, 2017
Good story, keep it up @ shewrites
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by adontcare(f): 11:16pm On Dec 25, 2017
Its as if any man dat just show Edua small interest, she will fall. No small yanga or shakara. Na wao. Nice update dear. More meat in ur cooking pot

1 Like

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by SheWrites(f): 9:00am On Dec 26, 2017
NSK4U:
Good story, keep it up @ shewrites

Thanks
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by SheWrites(f): 9:02am On Dec 26, 2017
adontcare:
Its as if any man dat just show Edua small interest, she will fall. No small yanga or shakara. Na wao. Nice update dear. More meat in ur cooking pot

Lol... i need chicken too in the pot.

The heart of a woman is like a deep sea. Who knows what lies within...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by aprilwise(m): 12:05pm On Dec 26, 2017
Edua dating someone from her work place it not a good ideal.
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by BiadeFolar(m): 5:14pm On Dec 26, 2017
SheWrites:

Lol... i need chicken too in the pot.
The heart of a woman is like a deep sea. Who knows what lies within...
This line u just pulled is even deeper than the sea.

1 Like

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by nerd51(f): 6:00pm On Dec 26, 2017
I love all your stories, miss shewrites and I gotta say, this one is a bomb. I cried while reading the beginning. It's a lovely story, thumbs up. Merry Christmas and a happy new year in advance.

2 Likes

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by UltimateDayg: 7:57am On Dec 27, 2017
Wow!!!! Shewrite is right about writting a playwright.......she can act more than bukky wright and her writtings makes my heart white........this is all i gotta write am i right??

I know that edua will marry the mechanic and that she is gonna acquire all her fathers property since she is now working in a law firm
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by SheWrites(f): 8:11am On Dec 27, 2017
BiadeFolar:

This line u just pulled is even deeper than the sea.

Hahahahaha... I know... it is deep
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by SheWrites(f): 8:12am On Dec 27, 2017
nerd51:
I love all your stories, miss shewrites and I gotta say, this one is a bomb. I cried while reading the beginning. It's a lovely story, thumbs up. Merry Christmas and a happy new year in advance.

Sweet heart thanks *hugs*
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by SheWrites(f): 8:14am On Dec 27, 2017
UltimateDayg:
Wow!!!! Shewrite is right about writting a playwright.......she can act more than bukky wright and her writtings makes my heart white........this is all i gotta write am i right??

I know that edua will marry the mechanic and that she is gonna acquire all her fathers property since she is now working in a law firm

Nice... are you a poet?

1 Like

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by UltimateDayg: 12:44pm On Dec 27, 2017
SheWrites:

Nice... are you a poet?

am not oooo.......... But i have the potentials really without credentials and the essentials of being a poet...... I would have gone for music or poetry......but i have no one to support me, so i'll rather face my book and wait for the chance to come,,,,,
just a new nairalover(not lander)

. O -----( keep it up )
/ | \
/ \

2 Likes

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by genius43(m): 1:53pm On Dec 27, 2017
UltimateDayg:
am not oooo.......... But i have the potentials really without credentials and the essentials of being a poet...... I would have gone for music or poetry......but i have no one to support me, so i'll rather face my book and wait for the chance to come,,,,,

. O -----( keep it up )
/ | \
/ \

You will make a good rapper with your poetry
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by BiadeFolar(m): 2:06pm On Dec 27, 2017
UltimateDayg:

. O -----( keep it up )
/ | \
/ \
How can I unlove ur wit?
As for the support in ur music and poetry, congratulations, I am ready to support you with PRAYERS.
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by charytea(f): 2:16pm On Dec 27, 2017
I think this is a test for Edua, which she is already failing but will hopefully learn a lesson from..
I feel she herself is not totally over her past life even though she has repented.

NYC update as always SheWrites but the update short oh considering the long wait..
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by badohemmy(m): 2:41pm On Dec 27, 2017
beautiful work.
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by SheWrites(f): 6:00pm On Dec 27, 2017
UltimateDayg:

. O -----( keep it up )
/ | \
/ \

It is well. Don't ever give up. Yes face your books but, keep the fire of your gifts burning. The opportunities will come.
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by SheWrites(f): 6:03pm On Dec 27, 2017
charytea:
I think this is a test for Edua, which she is already failing but will hopefully learn a lesson from..
I feel she herself is not totally over her past life even though she has repented.

NYC update as always SheWrites but the update short oh considering the long wait..

Sweetie *winks*

1 Like

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by muhammed50(m): 7:17pm On Dec 27, 2017
When I saw update( SheWrites), I thought it's here again not knowing that she's 'winking'...
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by UltimateDayg: 8:39pm On Dec 27, 2017
You guys are really impatient

I can cook up a nice story in 24hrs... But cant write a page is 48hrs.....shewrites is really trying, i just wonder how the nairalanders typed all these long articles. Every one has something to so with his/her life so you guys should always keep calm.......... Dont rush shewrite ** rap mood loading**
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by BiadeFolar(m): 8:52pm On Dec 27, 2017
UltimateDayg:

I can cook up a nice story in 24hrs... But cant write a page is 48hrs.....shewrites is really trying, i just wonder how the nairalanders typed all these long articles. Every one has something to so with his/her life so you guys should always keep calm.......... Dont rush shewrite ** rap mood loading**
Even this one reremble an update
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by Joislim(f): 9:11pm On Dec 27, 2017
Edua allowed him to kiss her just like that?
I know she will regret this. she needs to work on her emotions abeg
Merry Christmas shewrites

1 Like

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by SheWrites(f): 10:03am On Dec 28, 2017
UltimateDayg:

*hugs*
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by SheWrites(f): 10:04am On Dec 28, 2017
Joislim:
Edua allowed him to kiss her just like that?

I know she will regret this. she needs to work on her emotions abeg

Merry Christmas shewrites

Merry christmas
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by itzdrreyy: 1:28pm On Dec 28, 2017
better late than never......jst got here n all I can say is whao...... she truly writes
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 28, 2017
Edua.. Hnmmm

1 Like

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by UltimateDayg: 3:25pm On Dec 28, 2017
SheWrites:

*hugs*

you make me blush miss!
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by UltimateDayg: 3:29pm On Dec 28, 2017
SheWrites:

*hugs*

you make me blush miss!

I have never see a write up like this

I wish you more elbow grease

your knowledge will never cease

you writting make my mind at ease

.....like my new year gift would be a Geese!!!

Geese are something special!!
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by UltimateDayg: 3:30pm On Dec 28, 2017
SheWrites:

*hugs*

you make me blush miss!

I have never see a write up like this

I wish you more elbow grease

your knowledge will never cease

you writting make my mind at ease

.....like my new year gift would be a Geese!!!

Geese are something special!!

**rap mood loading**
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by UltimateDayg: 3:31pm On Dec 28, 2017
Please guys am sorry.....you know am a new nairalander so i didnt know when i send all the messages.....really sorry..... I tought it was just one

**sad mood**

1 Like

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by SheWrites(f): 10:17pm On Dec 28, 2017
itzdrreyy:
better late than never......jst got here n all I can say is whao...... she truly writes

Thank you.
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by SheWrites(f): 10:17pm On Dec 28, 2017
UltimateDayg:

you make me blush miss!

Lol...

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (69) (Reply)

The Devil Wears Okrika / All In A Circle.....(A crime story) / Deceitful Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.