Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,209 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Beauty And The Mechanic - Literature (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Beauty And The Mechanic (598692 Views)

Beauty And The Beast / The Ungettable Girl. Beauty And Brains / The Ungettable Girl. Beauty And Brains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 6:48pm On Mar 20, 2018
In as much as this story is fiction and I know my family or siblings will never do such an abominable act, a will is one of the very first things I will write and update every now and then and keep with a Lawyer that not even my wife will know of not to talk of my siblings.

3 Likes

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:08pm On Mar 20, 2018
For the love of God, what sort of bustards are these men?
a girl that is not yet in secondary school?
Me that said I wouldn't do underage no matter how beautiful she might be, here are old basterds wiling to pay close to a million for a kid...
Yerima's brothers, they r all alike.
mtchew, am so angry right now that I felt like punching them back to hell.
SheWrites, bring it on!
calm down brotherly.... It's only the writer's imagination...
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by veenessha(f): 7:51pm On Mar 20, 2018
Aunt SheWrites am in charge of the cake.
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by PoliticalThuG(m): 10:39pm On Mar 20, 2018
queenitee:
Lol, been long
thnk Say U Don Kpeme Sef
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by queenitee(f): 8:09am On Mar 21, 2018
PoliticalThuG:
thnk Say U Don Kpeme Sef
smh, sorry to disappoint you, I'm hale and healthy
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by SheWrites(f): 4:44pm On Mar 21, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
In as much as this story is fiction and I know my family or siblings will never do such an abominable act, a will is one of the very first things I will write and update every now and then and keep with a Lawyer that not even my wife will know of not to talk of my siblings.

Nice plans...
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by SheWrites(f): 4:46pm On Mar 21, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
calm down brotherly.... It's only the writer's imagination...

True... but, I know a family. The man died without writing a will and his family took everything from his wife and kids, leaving them with little or nothing. The woman had to start from scratch... imagine a society woman being reduced to a pauper.

1 Like

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by SheWrites(f): 4:47pm On Mar 21, 2018
veenessha:
Aunt SheWrites am in charge of the cake.

No wahala... oya bake am fast fast. It must be sumptuous o.
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 5:39pm On Mar 21, 2018
SheWrites:

True... but, I know a family. The man died without writing a will and his family took everything from his wife and kids, leaving them with little or nothing. The woman had to start from scratch... imagine a society woman being reduced to a pauper.
hmm... Sh!t happens.

29 Likes

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by CaraJewel(f): 8:18pm On Mar 21, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
hmm... Sh!t happens. People get mind sha... Relating to Edua. My girlfriend once slept with my uncle. I didn't know until we started dating. Turned out she was on her way to go drip off her niece's at school when my uncle was driving past to go drop off his kids at school too(both schools were around same location) he stopped to give them a lift which she obliged innocently. After dropping the kids off, he asked her to chill so he could quickly get stuff from a Friend that just arrived town and was lodging in a nearby hotel after which they'll head home since they lived in same compound. On getting there, he went in n was there for like 30 minutes while she was in the car waiting. After a while, he came out n asked her to come in and chill as his friend was having his bath and might take a while. Again she obliged. When they went in, he offered her already opened fruit juice which she accepted and that was the last thing she remembered before she blacked out. She woke up later, naked under the sheets with my fvcking uncle apologizing saying he knew she would consent to sleeping with him if he had asked as it wasn't the first time he had approached her. Stuff like this happen alot and most guys when they find out let their emotions cloud their minds. They never want to listen to the lady's side if the story to ascertain what really went down. In as much as I'm so happy Edua didn't end up with the barrister, the guy still should have heard her out. Men should learn to stand by women they claim to love no matter what. If you cannot handle her or her past, quietly talk things out and break up in peace. Be civil about it. My two cents. Nice piece SHEWRITES
your gf didn't sleep with ur uncle
your uncle drugged,slept!/raped her

4 Likes

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by Adezy112(m): 9:40pm On Mar 21, 2018
[hey shewrites do you need a sacrificial lamb before you will update the next episode?][/b][PLS DON'T MIND ME, I AM ENJOYING YOUR STORY SO FAR ][more palm wine in you glass cup]

1 Like

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by Oluwakemi65(f): 10:07pm On Mar 21, 2018
I'm backkk... Aunty mi welldone oh. This Edua matter sef eeh.. It is well. *sips chilled coke*
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by labelle123(f): 10:15pm On Mar 21, 2018
Oluwakemi65:
I'm backkk... Aunty mi welldone oh. This Edua matter sef eeh.. It is well. *sips chilled coke*
Where my please don't keep us waiting for long
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:58pm On Mar 21, 2018
CaraJewel:
your gf didn't sleep with ur uncle
your uncle drugged,slept!/raped her
I guess I put it the wrong way. I've hated(even though it's a strong word) the man since that revelation from her. I still love her very much non the less and nothing has changed. I'll never use that to judge or disrespect her.

5 Likes

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by bimberry1307(f): 9:34am On Mar 22, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
I guess I put it the wrong way. I've hated(even though it's a strong word) the man since that revelation from her. I still love her very much non the less and nothing has changed. I'll never use that to judge or disrespect her.
and I love you for that. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by honourable356(m): 12:58pm On Mar 22, 2018
....wait for him thirty minutes in the car? YOU MEAN THIRTY MINUTES how old was she then

Then follow him to chill inside the said friend hotel room because the said friend is bathing?? Is she ten or eleven years at that time??

I am tempted to believe you didn't summarize the issue properly.

As for your uncle, I feel nothing but shame for such a man.

A coward indeed.

4 Likes

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by AryEmber(f): 1:23pm On Mar 22, 2018
honourable356:
....wait for him thirty minutes in the car? YOU MEAN THIRTY MINUTES how old was she then

Then follow him to chill inside the said friend hotel room because the said friend is bathing?? Is she ten or eleven years at that time??

I am tempted to believe you didn't summarize the issue properly.

As for your uncle, I feel nothing but shame for such a man.

A coward indeed.
You want them to say you are justifying rape abi?
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by honourable356(m): 1:49pm On Mar 22, 2018
AryEmber:
You want them to say you are justifying rape abi?

Justifying rape
Why would they say that or think that??
That would be an outrageous exaggeration

Well, you know, a handful may probably think in that direction but I doubt everyone would.

As long as a few would take the same stand that I did, then I am perfectly OK. Not doubting the authentic of his narration but for a lesson to be learnt or a slight compassion be made concerning Edua issue and this, then it should be well narrated.

If the said girlfriend is.. say 18years +,she won't wait 30mins ALONE in a car and then come into the hotel room to "chill" when the said friend of the man is "bathing" in that same Hotel room. To your hearing, Isn't that absurd??

Let then assume the said girlfriend WAS an innocent teenager say 10-13 years + then we have a serious case and an exceptional comparison to the Edua issue!

3 Likes

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by donsamtex(m): 2:39pm On Mar 22, 2018
Lol, dramatic fiction grin
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by AryEmber(f): 3:22pm On Mar 22, 2018
honourable356:

Justifying rape
Why would they say that or think that??
That would be an outrageous exaggeration

Well, you know, a handful may probably think in that direction but I doubt everyone would.

As long as a few would take the same stand that I did, then I am perfectly OK. Not doubting the authentic of his narration but for a lesson to be learnt or a slight compassion be made concerning Edua issue and this, then it should be well narrated.

If the said girlfriend is.. say 18years +,she won't wait 30mins ALONE in a car and then come into the hotel room to "chill" when the said friend of the man is "bathing" in that same Hotel room. To your hearing, Isn't that absurd??

Let then assume the said girlfriend WAS an innocent teenager say 10-13 years + then we have a serious case and an exceptional comparison to the Edua issue!
Ofcourse it's absurd! But when the feminists here read the tale, they'll tell you how wrong you are to even think about that. You know, silly things like focus on the rape and nothingelse.
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by honourable356(m): 3:56pm On Mar 22, 2018
AryEmber:
Ofcourse it's absurd! But when the feminists here read the tale, they'll tell you how wrong you are to even think about that. You know, silly things like focus on the rape and nothingelse.

Will they do that??
Won't they be reasonable??

1 Like

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by BiadeFolar(m): 3:58pm On Mar 22, 2018
honourable356:

Will they do that??
Won't they be reasonable??

They rarely are sir!

1 Like

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by CaraJewel(f): 7:28pm On Mar 22, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
and no action was done against him at least for him to confess and if the statement correlates with that of your gf
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:45pm On Mar 22, 2018
CaraJewel:
and no action was done against him at least for him to confess and if the statement correlates with that of your gf
I didn't need confirmation. It wouldn't be the first time he's done such. His wife has spoken to me about it. How I even got to know. I noticed she always avoided my uncle and was usually very rude to him and with the way he took her rudeness, it was very unusual of my uncle. He normally doesn't take nonsense. Also, he's a sailor. I know what alot of sailors are like. I had to ask what was up with her attitude towards my uncle and she opened up.

4 Likes

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:46pm On Mar 22, 2018
bimberry1307:

and I love you for that. God bless you.
Thanks dear. All it takes is understanding.

1 Like

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by Cadec007(m): 8:24pm On Mar 22, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
All it takes is understanding.
seriously i am awed i thought i was a loner with that PointOfView.

1 Like

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:26pm On Mar 22, 2018
Cadec007:
seriously i am awed i thought i was a loner with that PointOfView.
now you know.... I'm sure there are alot more people out there who share same views.

2 Likes

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by Cadec007(m): 8:34pm On Mar 22, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
now you know.... I'm sure there are alot more people out there who share same views.
thanks......and that was nice of you cos it takes a very good heart to be that understanding!
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:47pm On Mar 22, 2018
Cadec007:
thanks......and that was nice of you cos it takes a very good heart to be that understanding!
smiley smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by Helkayklassic(m): 9:09pm On Mar 22, 2018
Finally here. Shewrites you truly write. Nice story. Following.

1 Like

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by Insight2013(m): 7:50am On Mar 23, 2018
Nice story on the front page again!
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 23, 2018
Already stopped reading from chapter 6

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (69) (Reply)

The Devil Wears Okrika / All In A Circle.....(A crime story) / Deceitful Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.