Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,049 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Beauty And The Mechanic - Literature (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Beauty And The Mechanic (598245 Views)

Beauty And The Beast / The Ungettable Girl. Beauty And Brains / The Ungettable Girl. Beauty And Brains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by Philgo: 5:20pm On May 06, 2018
Why is it taking so long to update.
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by AKAMDEALS(m): 10:06am On May 07, 2018

1 Like

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by Chixco95(m): 9:17pm On May 07, 2018
This One That We Are Not Hearing From You. Ma,hope Everything Is Ok?
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by HORLADSTAR(m): 1:34pm On May 08, 2018
cool
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by Adesina12: 8:40pm On May 08, 2018
SheWrites are you fine?
Just want to be sure all is well.
This silent is too much oooo.
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by excel101(m): 7:38am On May 09, 2018
She really Writes, please come and finish what you started o.
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by emperorblog(m): 7:53am On May 09, 2018
READ MORE COOL AND INTERESTING STORY HERE

www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by xtizzy: 1:01pm On May 09, 2018
this is sooo damn amazing! i was literally glued from page 1-61 without break. even when i had 1% ba3 i had to tif power bank just to finish it.
imagine my disappointment when i found out there are still more episodes to go. lol
shewrites really beautifully.
so emotional.
so captivating
thought provoking
i love the way God played a role in this book.

i wish its available in ebook or some thing. cant wait to see how it ends.
thanx a lot shewrites.may God crown your efforts with success
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by dupsai(f): 5:47pm On May 09, 2018
Shewrites, howdy? Hope you are good. Ideas and blessings fall on you.
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by excel101(m): 7:44am On May 11, 2018
SheWrites is no where to be found
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by Ebydarling: 10:45pm On May 12, 2018
She may have changed her name from "shewrites" to "shenowrite" .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by muhammed50(m): 5:57am On May 13, 2018
Ebydarling:
She may have changed her name from "shewrites" to "shenowrite" .

5 Likes

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by HelenBee(f): 7:11am On May 13, 2018
embarassed Shewrites please write, I'm starting to forget the storyline fa. Please....

6 Likes

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by PoliticalThuG(m): 7:18am On May 13, 2018
This Story Is Too Dumb For My Liking

2 Likes

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by skubido(m): 12:25pm On May 13, 2018
PoliticalThuG:
This Story Is Too Dumb For My Liking

uno go eva change.. B4 clicking don know say your word no go make sense.

GOD will deliver you
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by Temperance7(f): 5:16pm On May 13, 2018
Shewrites ma, I truly hope you are ok. We your faithful readers are missing you and we wish you all the best. But we miss Beauty and the mechanic too. Please come back with a super update ✌

Kizzes cool

1 Like

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:58am On May 14, 2018
The story might officially be dead. This is one if the reasons I hate beginning to read stories that re not yet completed here. Fine we know you are an author in real life and you have other things to do but then, how long will it take you to update once a week? If you were so busy, why did you begin in the first place? You should have either kept the story to yourself or put it down in hard copy And sell.

16 Likes

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by rhocephil(f): 11:18am On May 14, 2018
Shewrite abeg do something
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by Insight2013(m): 8:16am On May 15, 2018
Shewrites! How are you ? Abeg write something biko!

2 Likes

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by Whyke141: 10:48am On May 15, 2018
Sometimes the male child becomes too broken that his lips fails to gesture to life again, his face becomes an apartment that houses death; stiffening his feet from leaving their place... Sometimes the male child is forced to keep quiet & face the travails of life all alone - silently. Why?

From birth has the male child being left all to himself in this part of the world we find ourselves in - Africa, and this has deeply eaten into our roots, sprouting termites in our society... What can be done.

This is Sanusi Emmanuel telling a tale of doom prior to his life as a boy child gradually developing into adulthood... This is no fiction.

This is a poem to reckon with and dance slowly to the tune it plays into our ears, making us leap back into the right lane of child caring.

Read poem via>>>
http://www.whykeanthology.com/2018/05/broken.html

The male child should be acknowledged as well, for the pain he bears from within unspoken can't me measured. This poem is broken just as the writer is...

Enjoy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by newtral01(f): 2:26pm On May 15, 2018
Your name depicts who you are indeed, keep it up sir
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by kindheart1234: 5:05pm On May 17, 2018
u are not making this story of urs interesting anymore. even stories i started reading after urs have been completed. why start something u can't finish?
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by HelenBee(f): 6:52am On May 18, 2018
Dear Shewrites, I've always believed writers in this section have life outside this forum. But don't you think it's better if you consider we the readers as well? We also have life outside this forum and seeing that your last seen was recently, that means you still visit the forum. It would have been better to tell us the story is paused for some reasons than just abandoning it and not giving us a genuine reason . Please tell us,should we forget the story or not? I'm sure some people here must have forgotten the story line sef. You can call a mod to close it up pending the time you deem it fit to continue.

We care.

10 Likes

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 1:53pm On May 18, 2018
HelenBee:
Dear Shewrites, I've always believed writers in this section have life outside this forum. But don't you think it's better if you consider we the readers as well? We also have life outside this forum and seeing that your last seen was recently, that means you still visit the forum. It would have been better to tell us the story is paused for some reasons than just abandoning it and not giving us a genuine reason . Please tell us,should we forget the story or not? I'm sure some people here must have forgotten the story line sef. You can call a mod to close it up pending the time you deem it fit to continue.

We care.
this kind of thread is one reason I hate to read anything on nairaland no matter how interesting it is. The writters start the story then beg readers to come read and cheer them up then the moment that begins, they start to feel like Demi gods and start claiming having lives outside. Yes they have lives outside but we who take out time to read also have busy schedules too but find time out to read their 'STORIES' not like it adds money to our pockets. It is well Sha.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by Olalekank(m): 2:05pm On May 18, 2018
Unfollowing the thread. shewrites is a good writer no doubt but when your readers keep begging you for a story and you keep seeing their posts without a word, why should I keep following? Enjoy the story guys

Unfollowed.

4 Likes

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by itsandi(m): 4:12pm On May 18, 2018
lovely smiley Enjoy other interesting stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Read!
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by BiadeFolar(m): 5:35pm On May 18, 2018
Olalekank:
Unfollowing the thread. shewrites is a good writer no doubt but when your readers keep begging you for a story and you keep seeing their posts without a word, why should I keep following? Enjoy the story guys

Unfollowed.

www.biadefola.com.ng promises a lot of finished stories. check this http://biadefola.com.ng/2018/01/31/switched-story-of-a-fierce-battle-between-desperate-infatuation-and-true-love/
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 18, 2018
Olalekank:

Unfollowed.
u r soooo ryt

unfollowed seconded

3 Likes

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by nastynic(m): 11:32pm On May 18, 2018
if you like dont update till next 10 years..... i will still be here, patiently waiting... Kudos! for taking ur time to drop something classic as this... Still folowing

2 Likes

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by Adesina12: 9:11am On May 19, 2018
nastynic:
if you like dont update till next 10 years..... i will still be here, patiently waiting... Kudos! for taking ur time to drop something classic as this... Still folowing

We are on this same spot when Jesus was crusified
Who knows SheWrites will write on arrival of Jesus
Nastynic long time and welcome on board
SheWrites I am on board to Abuja ....you must write today grin

1 Like

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by GeoSilYe(f): 10:00am On May 19, 2018
Shewrites will surely update.
Something might just be wrong, y'all can wait for your favourite seasonal movies to be out for more than a year but you can't chill for this..
Smh undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (69) (Reply)

The Devil Wears Okrika / All In A Circle.....(A crime story) / Deceitful Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.