Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,147 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Professional Mechanic And Electrician Services - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Professional Mechanic And Electrician Services (812 Views)

My Experience In Enugu Biggest Auto Mechanic And Part Market Called "Coal Calm" / Please Recommend A Mechanic And Panel Beater Close To Abule Egba To Me For This / My Mechanic And I: AIT Presenter's Ordeal With A Fraudulent Mechanic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Professional Mechanic And Electrician Services by CoachElitan: 1:32am On Oct 29, 2017
TEAMELITAN AUTO SERVICES
Do you need professional, competent and reliable technicians, mechanics for any and every of your car, SUV, and all types of vehicle mechanical, air-conditioner, electrical, etc, related issues, problems? Do you need a timely and affordable quality service?
TEAMELITAN Auto Services is here just for your car (and you).
Also available is car / vehicle window tinting service and permit processing and procurement.
TEAMELITAN Auto Services deals in sales of genuine auto spare parts and accessories.
Call us today for inspection and quote.
TEAMELITAN Auto Services is located in Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria.
08092884232 / 09069444453
teamelitan@gmail.com / ayo.david@outlook.com
Thank you.[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (Reply)

How To Use My Mechanic App / I Need An Advice / Maserati Levante 2018 (maserati Levante 4dr SUV MSRP )– The Maserati Of Suvs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.