Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

40 Funny Robert Mugabe's Quotes That Will Motivate, Make You Laugh Out Loud - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 40 Funny Robert Mugabe's Quotes That Will Motivate, Make You Laugh Out Loud (5710 Views)

10 Wonderful Robert Mugabe Quotes That Will Make You Cheerful / 33 Classic Robert Mugabe Quotes To Commemorate His Resignation / 22 Ridiculously Entertaining Robert Mugabe Quotes That Are Too Funny It’s Unreal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

40 Funny Robert Mugabe's Quotes That Will Motivate, Make You Laugh Out Loud by FastestTech(m): 3:14am On Oct 29, 2017
Robert Mugabe quotes are one of the best comedy on the internet today.

These memes mostly about love, Nigeria and recently president Trump, make you laugh so much till your sides ache! I have no idea how these jokes started but they have become so popular and now Zimbabwe's Mugabe along with Pete Edochie proverbs are the funniest thing around.

Watch this and i dare you not to laugh out loud!

WATCH IT BELOW...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6_zBwoUI6k

Lalasticlala, Seun
Re: 40 Funny Robert Mugabe's Quotes That Will Motivate, Make You Laugh Out Loud by crossfire(m): 4:05am On Oct 29, 2017
Rily

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 40 Funny Robert Mugabe's Quotes That Will Motivate, Make You Laugh Out Loud by FastestTech(m): 4:15am On Oct 29, 2017
crossfire:
Rily

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

She Farted During The Cutting Of The Wedding Cake. / Pic : My Love For You Na Jackie Chan >图片:我对你的爱呐成龙 / Whatsapp: A Simple Chats To Make Your Day Wonderful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.