Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Why Has God Put Shame On My Face, Why Does He Hate Me So Much - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Has God Put Shame On My Face, Why Does He Hate Me So Much (2317 Views)

A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame / Is My Husband Lying To Me- Why Does He Hate Social Media So Much?-pls Advise / My Face-to-face Encounter With 'poverty' And His Four Children (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Has God Put Shame On My Face, Why Does He Hate Me So Much by Nobody: 3:39am On Oct 29, 2017
He has put Shame on my face
My mothe4 suffered and died from cancer
Y did God allow this to happen my enemies are rejoicing
My mother once a strong happy and independent working woman was reduced to being in a wheelchair needed someone to feed her and clean her 24/7 she could no longer talk and never got to reap the fruit of her labour
I’m not perfect but no one can tell me I was not God fearing whilst a girl I know who swears, has tattoos, a child out of wedlock living with her boyfriend is enjoying her mum being healthy.. she doesn’t even go to church and she is now pitying me telling me she is praying for me.
Re: Why Has God Put Shame On My Face, Why Does He Hate Me So Much by Nobody: 4:46am On Oct 29, 2017
Lookingforadvic:
My mother once a strong happy and independent working woman was reduced to being in a wheelchair needed someone to feed her and clean her 24/7 she could no longer talk and never got to reap the fruit of her labour
I’m not perfect but no one can tell me I was not God fearing whilst a girl I know who swears, has tattoos, a child out of wedlock living with her boyfriend is enjoying her mum being healthy.. she doesn’t even go to church and she is now pitying me telling me she is praying for me

You are opportune to know Christ and to inherit eternal life but she has not been, who do you think God will feel sorry for more? Stop looking down on people, RIP to your mum

6 Likes

Re: Why Has God Put Shame On My Face, Why Does He Hate Me So Much by kachi19: 6:09am On Oct 29, 2017
Awwwwh
Re: Why Has God Put Shame On My Face, Why Does He Hate Me So Much by Nobody: 6:11am On Oct 29, 2017
Pidgin2:

You are opportune to know Christ and to inherit eternal life but she has not been, who do you think God will feel sorry for more? Stop looking down on people, RIP to your mum

Wise words.
Re: Why Has God Put Shame On My Face, Why Does He Hate Me So Much by KardinalZik(m): 6:33am On Oct 29, 2017
So if your mum gets sick and die, it is a shame?

EVERYBODY WILL DIE SOMEDAY; and clearly, from different causes.

You should also know that DEATH IS A TRANSITION to victory for those that are victorious.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Has God Put Shame On My Face, Why Does He Hate Me So Much by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 29, 2017
KardinalZik:
So if your mum gets sick and die, it is a shame?

EVERYBODY WILL DIE SOMEDAY; and clearly, from different causes.

You should also know that DEATH IS A TRANSITION to victory for those that are victorious.

let me guess your parents r alive and healthy
Re: Why Has God Put Shame On My Face, Why Does He Hate Me So Much by adebayour26: 7:30am On Oct 29, 2017
Lookingforadvic:
I’m not perfect but no one can tell me I was not God fearing whilst a girl I know who swears, has tattoos, a child out of wedlock living with her boyfriend is enjoying her mum being healthy.. she doesn’t even go to church and she is now pitying me telling me she is praying for me.
You are definitely talking out of pain but let me tell you that in life, we all have a different story and a different path to tread, never compare your self with anyone, if not, youwill just kill yourself one day.
The way God has planned everyone's journey is different, just embrace your own.

Ps: Note that every one always have his/her fair share of life's challenges and heartbreak but Bible says if you fail in the days of adversity, your strength is small

3 Likes

Re: Why Has God Put Shame On My Face, Why Does He Hate Me So Much by mrphysics(m): 7:33am On Oct 29, 2017
This moniker have been trying to prove a useless point because he is an atheist. I have read more stupid post from him.

No one cares you are an atheist, it's your life and nothing said here will pull sane people to being an atheist.

Even healthy people die, and God still exist. Even if I die today, God will continue to exist. Only fools say there is no God.

Stop using subterfuge to prove a vain point. Atheism is warped and no one can prove the non existence of God. He is God and will remain a God both in good and bad times

9 Likes

Re: Why Has God Put Shame On My Face, Why Does He Hate Me So Much by mrphysics(m): 7:35am On Oct 29, 2017
adebayour26:

You are definitely talking out of pain but let me tell you that in life, we all have a different story and a different path to tread, never compare your self with anyone, if not, youwill just kill yourself one day.
The way God has planned everyone's journey is different, just embrace your own.

Ps: Note that every one always have his/her fair share of life's challenges and heartbreak but Bible says if you fail in the days of adversity, your strength is small
He is not talking out of any pain. It's a subtle way of trying to prove atheism. I have read from him couple of times and the moniker isn't new to me. Go through his posts, he kept singing same song.

He won't react to your condolence to him, rather, he will find a way of asking you questions which is not relevant to the post

6 Likes

Re: Why Has God Put Shame On My Face, Why Does He Hate Me So Much by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 29, 2017
mrphysics:
This moniker have been trying to prove a useless point because he is an atheist. I have read more stupid post from him.

No one cares you are an atheist, it's your life and nothing said here will pull sane people to being an atheist.

Even healthy people die, and God still exist. Even if I die today, God will continue to exist. Only fools say there is no God.

Stop using subterfuge to prove a vain point. Atheism is warped and no one can prove the non existence of God. He is God and will remain a God both in good and bad times

are your parents still alive@?
Re: Why Has God Put Shame On My Face, Why Does He Hate Me So Much by adebayour26: 7:47am On Oct 29, 2017
mrphysics:

He is not talking out of any pain. It's a subtle way of trying to prove atheism. I have read from him couple of times and the moniker isn't new to me. Go through his posts, he kept singing same song.

He won't react to your condolence to him, rather, he will find a way of asking you questions which is not relevant to the post
Noted. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Why Has God Put Shame On My Face, Why Does He Hate Me So Much by mrphysics(m): 7:48am On Oct 29, 2017
Lookingforadvic:

are your parents still alive@?
That's not the point.

You are using a very subtle way to prove a failed point. If your atheism started from loss of your parents, then you are not an atheist. Atheism is just a warped thinking.

And to your question, yes, both of them are Alive and bubbling

6 Likes

Re: Why Has God Put Shame On My Face, Why Does He Hate Me So Much by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 29, 2017
My atheism only started when my mother died.

You have both parents alive and healthy, you have no idea what I went through.

Everywhere I go I am reminded of my late mother, every other person celebrating their mother and spending time with them whilst I am alone.

mrphysics:

That's not the point.

You are using a very subtle way to prove a failed point. If your atheism started from loss of your parents, then you are not an atheist. Atheism is just a warped thinking.

And to your question, yes, both of them are Alive and bubbling
Re: Why Has God Put Shame On My Face, Why Does He Hate Me So Much by mrphysics(m): 8:04am On Oct 29, 2017
Lookingforadvic:
My atheism only started when my mother died.

You have both parents alive and healthy, you have no idea what I went through.

Everywhere I go I am reminded of my late mother, every other person celebrating their mother and spending time with them whilst I am alone.

I was thinking you will write how atheism changed the way you think about the death of your mother but no you didn't write it because atheism can't change anything. It only makes you confused and frustrated in your belief.

You felt same way even after you became an atheist, since it solved no problem, it therefore isn't an alternative or solution.

I am tired of this warped thinking. Nwokem, we are not all illiterates or fools, we have got some analysis to make.

This is not the first time of writing what you wrote here, I wonder what you want to prove. Whether you believe in God or not, it changes nothing about those that believe in God. No one should judge you by your mum, we all came alone and will leave this world alone

7 Likes

Re: Why Has God Put Shame On My Face, Why Does He Hate Me So Much by makems(f): 8:06am On Oct 29, 2017
It's well my dear.I have asked so many questions and I've not gotten satisfactory answers. Why are aristos marrying d best husband and having kids while someone who is Godfearing ends up marrying any one because it's getting late. Some no kids after 5years, and some infected with terminal diseases. I won't stop serving Him tho
Re: Why Has God Put Shame On My Face, Why Does He Hate Me So Much by eyinjuege: 8:44am On Oct 29, 2017
You are probably still grieving.
However the earlier you face the facts the better for you and those around you .
Your mother is gone forever. Nothing can change that.
You feel others are mocking you over her death because you have also mocked other people who lost a loved one.
Who do you think you are, to feel others should lose their own mothers because they don't live to the society's expectations?
You feel you are better than the girl who paid her condoleñces to you and said she was praying for you? You even wished it was she who lost her own mother, instead of you.
It just shows how deep your heart is filled with hate for others.
Don't let bitterness and hatred cut your life short, because it does. Your religious beliefs or lack of it is personal to you, and that's your business.

1 Like

Re: Why Has God Put Shame On My Face, Why Does He Hate Me So Much by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 29, 2017
eyinjuege:
However the earlier you face the facts the better for you and those around you .
You feel others are mocking you over her death because you have also mocked other people who lost a loved one.
Who do you think you are, to feel others should lose their own mothers because they don't live to the society's expectations?
You feel you are better than the girl who paid her condoleñces to you and said she was praying for you? You even wished it was she who lost her own mother, instead of you.
Don't let bitterness and hatred cut your life short, because it does. Your religious beliefs or lack of it is personal to you, and that's your business.

'nothing can change that' -- i thought with GOD all things are possible?

'You feel others are mocking you over her death because you have also mocked other people who lost a loved one.' -- no, I have not actually

'Who do you think you are, to feel others should lose their own mothers because they don't live to the society's expectations?' I feel that if someone is following GOD living a GODLY life they should enjoy a blessed life, whereas if someone is LIVING IN SIN and not doing Gods will they will not enjoy a blessed life.. so I am confused when I who used to evangelise, pray at midnight, fast, living a godly life, still a virgin age 24, follow GOD etc have such a destroyed life today... no job, no school (dropped out), brother disabled, mother suffered and died, ugly, unhappy and bitter whereas people who used to laugh at me for praying to GOD and reading my bible at lunch break , those who used to say they are atheists are now enjoying a blessed life with both parents alive, jobs and education completed....

Is it NOT a mockery? she who LIVES IN SIN- fornication, lives with boyfriend, curses people in arguments, tattoos everywhere etc, does not go to church is telling ME that she is praying for me... me, who evangelise, pray at midnight, fast, living a godly life, still a virgin age 24, follow GOD etc have such a destroyed life today... SHE is the one pitying me when it should be the other way round.
Re: Why Has God Put Shame On My Face, Why Does He Hate Me So Much by Ericsunday619: 10:17am On Oct 29, 2017
Lookingforadvic:
Jesus Christ will dissapoint you

1 Like

Re: Why Has God Put Shame On My Face, Why Does He Hate Me So Much by Ericsunday619: 10:19am On Oct 29, 2017
eyinjuege:

hahahahahaha. The girl is one of all this Christian witches

1 Like

Re: Why Has God Put Shame On My Face, Why Does He Hate Me So Much by Ericsunday619: 10:22am On Oct 29, 2017
Lookingforadvic:

'nothing can change that' -- i thought with GOD all things are possible?

'You feel others are mocking you over her death because you have also mocked other people who lost a loved one.' -- no, I have not actually

'Who do you think you are, to feel others should lose their own mothers because they don't live to the society's expectations?' I feel that if someone is following GOD living a GODLY life they should enjoy a blessed life, whereas if someone is LIVING IN SIN and not doing Gods will they will not enjoy a blessed life.. so I am confused when I who used to evangelise, pray at midnight, fast, living a godly life, still a virgin age 24, follow GOD etc have such a destroyed life today... no job, no school (dropped out), brother disabled, mother suffered and died, ugly, unhappy and bitter whereas people who used to laugh at me for praying to GOD and reading my bible at lunch break , those who used to say they are atheists are now enjoying a blessed life with both parents alive, jobs and education completed....

Is it NOT a mockery? she who LIVES IN SIN- fornication, lives with boyfriend, curses people in arguments, tattoos everywhere etc, does not go to church is telling ME that she is praying for me... me, who evangelise, pray at midnight, fast, living a godly life, still a virgin age 24, follow GOD etc have such a destroyed life today... SHE is the one pitying me when it should be the other way round.

God dont exist and stop wishing other people parents to die. Am an atheist
Re: Why Has God Put Shame On My Face, Why Does He Hate Me So Much by Didov1(f): 10:40am On Oct 29, 2017
mumuism
Re: Why Has God Put Shame On My Face, Why Does He Hate Me So Much by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 29, 2017
Ericsunday619:
God dont exist and stop wishing other people parents to die. Am an atheist

how do u know there is no GOD
Re: Why Has God Put Shame On My Face, Why Does He Hate Me So Much by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 29, 2017
Ericsunday619:
Jesus Christ will dissapoint you
How
Re: Why Has God Put Shame On My Face, Why Does He Hate Me So Much by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 29, 2017
Ericsunday619:
am so happy your mom is dead. Evil jealous people

you will die in the next hour
Re: Why Has God Put Shame On My Face, Why Does He Hate Me So Much by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 29, 2017

Re: Why Has God Put Shame On My Face, Why Does He Hate Me So Much by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 29, 2017
Op I know exactly How you feel. Trust me I do. Take heart. Don't question God. He does as He wills and wills as He does. Time will heal your wounds. Pray for her soul. It is well with you indeed.

Oh and by the way, stop comparing your life with others. You aren't better. The earlier you see that the more humble you'll be and realize that our supposed "holiness" is like filthy rags before the Divine Majesty of God.

God hates the proud.

2 Likes

Re: Why Has God Put Shame On My Face, Why Does He Hate Me So Much by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 29, 2017
Ioannes:
Op I know exactly How you feel. Trust me I do. Take heart. Don't question God. He does as He wills and wills as He does. Time will heal your wounds. Pray for her soul. It is well with you indeed.

wh0 did you loose and why do you still have faith in GOD
Re: Why Has God Put Shame On My Face, Why Does He Hate Me So Much by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 29, 2017
Lookingforadvic:
[/b]

wh0 did you loose and why do you still have faith in GOD

My Mom. Cancer of the lungs. cry

My faith in God does not depend on whether God blesses me or not. If I only have faith in God or love Him when he gives me good things, How am I different from the pagan or atheist?

Your faith will be tested. This is when you earn some good Brownie points.

1 Like

Re: Why Has God Put Shame On My Face, Why Does He Hate Me So Much by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 29, 2017
Ioannes:

My Mom. Cancer of the lungs. cry

My faith in God does not depend on whether God blesses me or not. If I only have faith in God or love Him when he gives me good things, How am I different from the pagan or atheist?

Your faith will be tested. This is when you earn some good Brownie points.

Same mine also died of the same condition, lungs.

She did not smoke - did yours?

How old was she, mine was 53 this year. And you?

How old are you, I am 24 my other sibling is 21 and youngest 20.
Re: Why Has God Put Shame On My Face, Why Does He Hate Me So Much by Ericsunday619: 7:06pm On Oct 29, 2017
Lookingforadvic:

you will die in the next hour
am still alive and stop blaming God because God don't exist

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

We May Go Our Separate Ways / What Are The First 3 Words You See In This Photo? / A Married Woman With Many Friends May Be Eased Out Of Her Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.