Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Horrible!!!young Lady's Head Smashed In Road Accident(graphic Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Horrible!!!young Lady's Head Smashed In Road Accident(graphic Photos) (1373 Views)

18 Passengers Roasted Alive In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) / 5 Killed, Others Injured In Bayelsa Airport Road Accident (Graphic Photos) / Professor Peter Maidoki And His Wife Die In Motor Accident (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Horrible!!!young Lady's Head Smashed In Road Accident(graphic Photos) by teegrams(m): 6:27am On Oct 29, 2017
In what look like a scene of gory is a picture of a young lady whose head was reportedly smashed in a road accident.

A facebook user named Plain Armani wrote:

"what a life this pretty lady just died now! according to reports a ladies bike (mate) was carrying her:the bus displayed on the picture,opened the door without checking his back.while an angry speeding tipper driver was coming with speed ,the girl fall down from the bike when the door hit their bike and the tipper blasted her head with the last back tire"

What he was trying to say in plain text was that,a passenger riding in the white bus in the picture had open the door of the bus without checking or looking back,in the process the deceased bike had hit the door and an oncoming truck ran her over.What a pity!

See More Photos: http://rayoonline.com/horribleyoung-ladys-head-smashed-road-accidentgraphic-photos/

Re: Horrible!!!young Lady's Head Smashed In Road Accident(graphic Photos) by eezeribe(m): 6:29am On Oct 29, 2017
OK
Re: Horrible!!!young Lady's Head Smashed In Road Accident(graphic Photos) by missbehave247(m): 6:34am On Oct 29, 2017
rip
Re: Horrible!!!young Lady's Head Smashed In Road Accident(graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 29, 2017
Final destination

207th way to die

Scrambled skull.

So for FP material una carry person body enter social media. After una go dey talk say village people dey disturb una. Ever heard of desecration? This is a form of it. Just the news do. Let's reduce this pictures of dead people and smashed skulls being posted on social media. Let the dead bury the dead. I don talk my own.

Rip young lady. Even though I know you won't read it. But it's the normal eye service we do here
Re: Horrible!!!young Lady's Head Smashed In Road Accident(graphic Photos) by Nwodosis(m): 6:49am On Oct 29, 2017
God has hidden our DEATHdays from us so that we can endure to live!
Re: Horrible!!!young Lady's Head Smashed In Road Accident(graphic Photos) by Samsimple(m): 6:59am On Oct 29, 2017
My condolenses to the bereaved

(1) (Reply)

"My Benz, My Benz" - Boy Laments, As His Benz C300 Burns Down Completely / Stella Maxwell Hotel In Senegal Is A Fraudulent Hotel!!! / Illegal US And UK Migrants In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.