Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,630 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard (56847 Views)

The Python I Killed In Agbor / See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning / See The Huge Python I Killed, Was Trying To Enter My House Through Window Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by Omuneizzy6(m): 7:00am On Oct 29, 2017
Nairalanders, I really thank God for yester-night, because i dont know what might have happened to my legs if not for my phone light,
I was busy glancing through nairaland pages indoor, then i decided to go and ease my self. mehn! one mind told me to look the floor with my phone light on i saw this snake coiled with the rat dancing at my backyard hahaha i ran and asked my neighbour if he can kill this animal he said yes, thank God he killed in within one minute.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by tdbankplc: 7:02am On Oct 29, 2017
Your python dance would have been very funny.

190 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by Nwodosis(m): 7:04am On Oct 29, 2017
Every snake is now python to deceive Lala.

190 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 29, 2017
Omuneizzy6:
Nairalanders, I really thank God for yester-night, because i dont know what might have happened to my legs if not for my phone light,
I was busy glancing through nairaland pages indoor, then i decided to go and ease my self. mehn! one mind told me to look the floor with my phone light on i saw this snake coiled with the rat dancing at my backyard hahaha i ran and asked my neighbour if he can kill this animal he said yes, thank God he killed in within one minute.
Its a viper

They are shorter with a thicker body

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by bamdly(m): 7:08am On Oct 29, 2017
thank GOD
call Nigeria army that their crocodile are smiling away
and their phyton are disturbing nigeria
and u kinda smash it for lala so now it is not eatable

8 Likes

Re: See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by Seun(m): 7:14am On Oct 29, 2017
You could have kept it as a pet. smiley Small pythons are harmless to adults. They don't have any poison and aren't strong enough to strangle you.

Update: Actually, they can bite if not handled properly, and you will require medical attention because the bacteria in their mouths are nasty.

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by Adaowerri111: 7:25am On Oct 29, 2017
That's an earthworm

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by Remijuice: 7:26am On Oct 29, 2017
Seun:
You could have kept it as a pet. smiley Small pythons are harmless to adults. They don't have any poison and aren't strong enough to strangle you.
Harken to this advice at your own detriment!

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by Evablizin(f): 7:29am On Oct 29, 2017
cheesy

Thank God,OP, there is no need of buying meat or fish for sunday stew, you can use this meat for stew and Lala is happy already to be your guest.gringringrin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by amunkita(m): 7:35am On Oct 29, 2017
OP, nah for bush una dey piss

Better call the Nigerian Army to come pick their python before dey come personal with their dance...

7 Likes

Re: See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by Baawaa(m): 7:37am On Oct 29, 2017
Are you living in the forest grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Don't mind me,you need to fumigate your domain

4 Likes

Re: See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by nerodenero: 8:01am On Oct 29, 2017
Make a fire, prepare the spices, if not for dinner, it should be ready for breakfastcheesycheesycheesycheesy. Snake killers don't play with the meat, just join the crewcheesygrincheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by Tamarapetty(f): 9:33am On Oct 29, 2017
Lol

1 Like

Re: See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by mosho2good: 9:39am On Oct 29, 2017
YORUBAAAAAAAA Yoruba people can't correct someone without adding insult as a suffix. (1) do it like this, ode. (2) press the red button, oponu. (3) hold it for me, didirin! (4) you can't greet person, alaileko. (5) give it to your brother, agbaya. (6) Go and take your bath, obun. (7) Go and do your assignment, Olodo. (cool you better wake up, oloorun iya. (9) Yago lona funmi joor, arindin. (10) iwo ni moun pe......aditi. (11) where are you coming from, onirin kurin? (12) Stop writing on the wall, Baseje! (13) you forgot what I just told you now, alakogbagbe. (14) So the one you ate is not enough, oloun je iya. (15) who put your mouth there, saliu elenu gboro? (16) Is that where I asked you to put it, abunu. (17) I know you are laughing now..... oni yeye.
Ours is the best culture.
Please, forward to Omo Yoruba Atata.
������.
Don't laugh alone put a smile on someone's face by SHARING to them. Happy weekend�

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by Daniel058(m): 9:39am On Oct 29, 2017
Yeah it's a big python

2 Likes

Re: See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by Slayer2: 9:39am On Oct 29, 2017
You get luck. Maybe the topic of this thread for be "A nairalander dances python dance to the land of the spirits" Na rip we for they write here

grin

5 Likes

Re: See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by koolcat: 9:40am On Oct 29, 2017
make a fire, garnish it and holla lala.!
Re: See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by Titto93(m): 9:40am On Oct 29, 2017
Maybe you were reading Lalasticlala thread inside and you step outside to meet him in reality

3 Likes

Re: See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by opera1(m): 9:40am On Oct 29, 2017
Is it every snake dat's a Python?

2 Likes

Re: See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 29, 2017
shocked
Re: See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 29, 2017
Sunday morning pepper soup is ready for lala
Re: See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by purem(m): 9:43am On Oct 29, 2017
Counting the number

Of people tha would

Mention "lala" or

"lalasticlala" on a

Snake thread is lik

Counting the number

Of stars in the sky at night grin grin grin grin grin

Tell me if am wrong embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

4 Likes

Re: See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by chynie: 9:43am On Oct 29, 2017
That's a very bigggggggggggg python

1 Like

Re: See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by IamHeWrites: 9:43am On Oct 29, 2017
Seun:

You own pass Lala's own grin
Re: See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by Elnino4ladies: 9:44am On Oct 29, 2017
That small thing mitchewww
Re: See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by nmanma1(f): 9:44am On Oct 29, 2017
nairaland python week loading
Re: See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by sweman(m): 9:44am On Oct 29, 2017
opera1:
Is it every snake dat's a Python?
I tire
Re: See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by thundafire: 9:44am On Oct 29, 2017
Is dat python with everything where lala dn try to educate u on his best meal yet can't differentiate between python and other species of snakes
Re: See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by epospiky(m): 9:46am On Oct 29, 2017
Lala. He said it's a python...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gaboon Adder Killed By A Farmer In Enugu (Photos) / 10 People Who Died The Unluckiest Deaths / Accident In Ekwusigo, Anambra Kills Children, Others (Very Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.