Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Facebook Group Teespring Trick /3-4 Sales ($800) Cash Easily - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Facebook Group Teespring Trick /3-4 Sales ($800) Cash Easily (1290 Views)

Champion Concepts-make Cash Easily / Invest $5 And Earn $800 In Two Weeks / How To Convert Your Gift Cards To Cash Easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Group Teespring Trick /3-4 Sales ($800) Cash Easily by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 29, 2017
Facebook Group Trick - 4 sales Each In 20 Groups Teespring Cash($750+)

Hello members,

I tried this trick promoting my Teespring design on Facebook group...you can try it also.

i made a good design about a niche, i joined about 20 groups in that niche then i post a message like this

"hello all , i want to buy this t-shirt for my boyfriend/girlfriend but i didn't know where to find it"

and i post the picture for my t-shirt ,, people will comment on your post , some of them will say that they like it too,

now you edit your post and put your link and say " yes finally i found it here " and you tag the people who were active with your post

i got about 3-4 sales in each group doing this....

Try it......

for me facebook is still a gold, if you're a beginner to CPA/affiliate marketing i promise you that you can make your first earning from this source than you can move to youtube or another source.

i wish you all the best
Re: Facebook Group Teespring Trick /3-4 Sales ($800) Cash Easily by neihzar(m): 4:56pm On Oct 29, 2017
monsterseo:

Facebook Group Trick - 4 sales Each In 20 Groups Teespring Cash($750+)

Hello members,

I tried this trick promoting my Teespring design on Facebook group...you can try it also.

i made a good design about a niche, i joined about 20 groups in that niche then i post a message like this

"hello all , i want to buy this t-shirt for my boyfriend/girlfriend but i didn't know where to find it"

and i post the picture for my t-shirt ,, people will comment on your post , some of them will say that they like it too,

now you edit your post and put your link and say " yes finally i found it here " and you tag the people who were active with your post

i got about 3-4 sales in each group doing this....

Try it......

for me facebook is still a gold, if you're a beginner to CPA/affiliate marketing i promise you that you can make your first earning from this source than you can move to youtube or another source.

i wish you all the best

Thanks for this great insight
But my problem is with fb account
Each time i open fb account they just block me off even before i take any step
Re: Facebook Group Teespring Trick /3-4 Sales ($800) Cash Easily by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 31, 2017
Always clear your cookies when creating or logging in to your Facebook account.
you can use ccleaner or do it manually.
Facebook is hard on spamming and fake profile now though
Re: Facebook Group Teespring Trick /3-4 Sales ($800) Cash Easily by EGBEDA101: 11:58am On Aug 25, 2018
You are a great guy, I need more insight on FB and CPA, I have cpagrip and adwork media and lewdly accts but haven't made any cash with them.

Can you teach me?
Re: Facebook Group Teespring Trick /3-4 Sales ($800) Cash Easily by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 26, 2018
EGBEDA101:
You are a great guy, I need more insight on FB and CPA, I have cpagrip and adwork media and lewdly accts but haven't made any cash with them.

Can you teach me?

You can contact me via phone or chat me up on whatsapp.... check my number in my signature
Re: Facebook Group Teespring Trick /3-4 Sales ($800) Cash Easily by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 28, 2018
Even if u don't have a design skills, u can promote other people design on teezily...
Re: Facebook Group Teespring Trick /3-4 Sales ($800) Cash Easily by swiz2(m): 12:01pm On Aug 28, 2018
monsterseo:
Even if u don't have a design skills, u can promote other people design on teezily...
More insight on how to promote?
Re: Facebook Group Teespring Trick /3-4 Sales ($800) Cash Easily by olusegun2025(m): 1:27pm On Aug 28, 2018
What about payment gateway? Which one did you use on Teespring
Re: Facebook Group Teespring Trick /3-4 Sales ($800) Cash Easily by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 23, 2018
hit me on Whatsapp or call me for more promoting tactics with highly converting rate....

(1) (Reply)

Make Your Tomorrow Better. Join The Moving Team / Cryptocurrency: My Story, My Millions! / Getting A Good Savings Investment Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.