Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Hushpuppi: "God, If This Life Is Fake, I Don't Want A Real Life" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi: "God, If This Life Is Fake, I Don't Want A Real Life" (60430 Views)

Steve Harvey's Marriage Is Intact, Reports Of Divorce Is Fake News - Ned Nwoko / “god, If This Life Is Fake, I Don’t Want A Real Life” – Hushpuppi (see Photo) / Abiodun Ayoyinka Aka Papa Ajasco: “My Bald Head Is Fake” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hushpuppi: "God, If This Life Is Fake, I Don't Want A Real Life" by newsynews: 8:46am On Oct 29, 2017
Nigerian Instagram big boy, Hushpuppi has taken to his usual social media platform to shade those claiming he's living a fake life.

His beef with another Nigerian Foreign based big boy, Mompha, has been one of the trending topics on social media lately.

In series of posts, Mompha claims Hushpuppi, real name Ramoni Abass, was a guy he housed cos he was broke. He even shared pictures of the taxi he claims his father drives while he is always on Instagram showing off a fake life.

Since the revelations from Mompha, social media has been awashed with a lot of shades and clap backs from both men. The latest coming from Ramoni Abass who begged God to to continue giving him a fake life if that's all it will take to make him continue enjoying the way he is. His quote below.

For somebody who is broke, I spend quite a lot of money. For someone who's living a fake life, I think I have an amazing life. God if this life is fake, please continue to grant it for me, I don't want real life.

He accompanied the above quote with a picture showing him about to board a jet while dressed in his beloved Gucci.

One thing noticed about the post is that it was liked by Nollywood Actress, Tonto Dikeh and also Ex-BBNaija housemate, TBoss. This debunks a rumor that Tonto Dikeh unfollowed him after discovering that he lives a fake life. Snooping through his followers list, we find the Actress still intact as one of his followers while he doesn't follow her.

http://www.purplefeel.com/2017/10/god-fake-life-real-life-hushpuppi.html?m=1

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi: "God, If This Life Is Fake, I Don't Want A Real Life" by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 29, 2017
Flex jor. Live your life as it pleases you because we only live once

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi: "God, If This Life Is Fake, I Don't Want A Real Life" by thesicilian: 9:02am On Oct 29, 2017
Lol. A lot of us who criticize the guy actually envy him.

249 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi: "God, If This Life Is Fake, I Don't Want A Real Life" by OfficialAwol(m): 9:06am On Oct 29, 2017
God, may the kind of Hushpuppi's fake life fall on all Nairalanders

191 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi: "God, If This Life Is Fake, I Don't Want A Real Life" by IdeyFindWife: 9:07am On Oct 29, 2017
The only thing, in recent times, giving this guy a little standing in my estimations is the fact that he appears to have being giving as good as he was getting in terms of finances.

Only that he didn't disperse the bulk of his philanthropic gestures amongst the really low and poor of the society who really needed it the most but rather he wasted crucial resources trying to empower and elevate uselessly inglorious conniving bastards who happen to also be backstabbing judases fit for nothing but the Hangman's Noose!

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi: "God, If This Life Is Fake, I Don't Want A Real Life" by DanseMacabre(m): 9:08am On Oct 29, 2017
I no know why I no dey feel this nigga again since I discover say him name na Ramon Azeez. grin

102 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi: "God, If This Life Is Fake, I Don't Want A Real Life" by SonyObsessed: 9:10am On Oct 29, 2017
Tonto followed back when she saw private jet lmao

194 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi: "God, If This Life Is Fake, I Don't Want A Real Life" by onatisi(m): 9:17am On Oct 29, 2017
Very soon the whole truth will come out.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi: "God, If This Life Is Fake, I Don't Want A Real Life" by Arthurwinner(m): 9:24am On Oct 29, 2017
I need such fake life

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi: "God, If This Life Is Fake, I Don't Want A Real Life" by KardinalZik(m): 9:37am On Oct 29, 2017
Such a good prayer!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi: "God, If This Life Is Fake, I Don't Want A Real Life" by readwone(m): 10:52am On Oct 29, 2017
dat was epic 4 em haters

4 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: "God, If This Life Is Fake, I Don't Want A Real Life" by Tamarapetty(f): 12:01pm On Oct 29, 2017
tongue tongue
Re: Hushpuppi: "God, If This Life Is Fake, I Don't Want A Real Life" by newsynews: 12:37pm On Oct 29, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Hushpuppi: "God, If This Life Is Fake, I Don't Want A Real Life" by alBHAGDADI: 3:10pm On Oct 29, 2017
Na wah o
Re: Hushpuppi: "God, If This Life Is Fake, I Don't Want A Real Life" by kay29000(m): 5:12pm On Oct 29, 2017
So, who is lying?
Re: Hushpuppi: "God, If This Life Is Fake, I Don't Want A Real Life" by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 29, 2017
Abeg Hush puppy and mompha...no come spoil work for us oo....Abeg Abeg...if you know you know cheesy cheesy....instead of bringing Efcc after us cos of both of you blabbering mouth...come out and fight like a man...pls...this Christmas must gel grin grin

16 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: "God, If This Life Is Fake, I Don't Want A Real Life" by teacherbim(f): 5:13pm On Oct 29, 2017
Mteeeeewwwwww,I don't blame you,I be social media if not who knows you

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi: "God, If This Life Is Fake, I Don't Want A Real Life" by ORACLE1975(m): 5:13pm On Oct 29, 2017
madnesss
Re: Hushpuppi: "God, If This Life Is Fake, I Don't Want A Real Life" by IAmSkinny: 5:13pm On Oct 29, 2017
He should just keep quiet. Even www.fototech.com.ng get mouth pass am
Re: Hushpuppi: "God, If This Life Is Fake, I Don't Want A Real Life" by Dutchey(m): 5:13pm On Oct 29, 2017
madrid, how market??...lolz laughing in chinko voice

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi: "God, If This Life Is Fake, I Don't Want A Real Life" by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 29, 2017
Even this one is now a celebrity, Just post random pics with Gucci products and bang.... He's a celebrity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi: "God, If This Life Is Fake, I Don't Want A Real Life" by teacherbim(f): 5:13pm On Oct 29, 2017
Mteeeeewwwwww,I don't blame you,I blame social media if not who knows you
Re: Hushpuppi: "God, If This Life Is Fake, I Don't Want A Real Life" by Flashh: 5:14pm On Oct 29, 2017
What this guy do for a living, to acquire things this big?

10 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: "God, If This Life Is Fake, I Don't Want A Real Life" by free2ryhme: 5:14pm On Oct 29, 2017
newsynews:
Nigerian Instagram big boy, Hushpuppi has taken to his usual social media platform to shade those claiming he's living a fake life.

His beef with another Nigerian Foreign based big boy, Mompha, has been one of the trending topics on social media lately.

In series of posts, Mompha claims Hushpuppi, real name Ramoni Abass, was a guy he housed cos he was broke. He even shared pictures of the taxi he claims his father drives while he is always on Instagram showing off a fake life.

Since the revelations from Mompha, social media has been awashed with a lot of shades and clap backs from both men. The latest coming from Ramoni Abass who begged God to to continue giving him a fake life if that's all it will take to make him continue enjoying the way he is. His quote below.

He accompanied the above quote with a picture showing him about to board a jet while dressed in his beloved Gucci.

One thing noticed about the post is that it was liked by Nollywood Actress, Tonto Dikeh and also Ex-BBNaija housemate, TBoss. This debunks a rumor that Tonto Dikeh unfollowed him after discovering that he lives a fake life. Snooping through his followers list, we find the Actress still intact as one of his followers while he doesn't follow her.

http://www.purplefeel.com/2017/10/god-fake-life-real-life-hushpuppi.html?m=1

This hushpuppy no get sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi: "God, If This Life Is Fake, I Don't Want A Real Life" by dayleke: 5:14pm On Oct 29, 2017
Is this hushpuppy Sunday?

E don do now,
Abegi....

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: "God, If This Life Is Fake, I Don't Want A Real Life" by OtemSapien: 5:14pm On Oct 29, 2017
Laff no gree me type well cheesy
Re: Hushpuppi: "God, If This Life Is Fake, I Don't Want A Real Life" by agarawu23(m): 5:14pm On Oct 29, 2017
thesicilian:
Lol. A lot of us who criticize the guy actually envy him.
I swear

Even tho he is a fraudster, its not easy to be fvcking rich grin

7 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: "God, If This Life Is Fake, I Don't Want A Real Life" by dayleke: 5:14pm On Oct 29, 2017
dayleke:
Is this hushpuppy Sunday?

E don do now,
Abegi....

Abi na Hushpuppi dem dey call am sef...
Re: Hushpuppi: "God, If This Life Is Fake, I Don't Want A Real Life" by lelvin(m): 5:14pm On Oct 29, 2017
Nothing do you Hush, live and let's live.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: "God, If This Life Is Fake, I Don't Want A Real Life" by olumaxi(m): 5:15pm On Oct 29, 2017
His life,his biz

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: "God, If This Life Is Fake, I Don't Want A Real Life" by Bizibi(m): 5:15pm On Oct 29, 2017
I don't believe everything on social media......

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: "God, If This Life Is Fake, I Don't Want A Real Life" by tyanan: 5:15pm On Oct 29, 2017
Hahahaj

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Askia At Adolescence (Throwback Photo) / Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend / Mercy Aigbe Blasted For Baring Massive Cleavage. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.