Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,455 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Anita Okoye Steps Out For The First Time Since Welcoming Twins (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Okoye Steps Out For The First Time Since Welcoming Twins (photos) (43948 Views)

Rita Dominic Debunks Rumours Of Welcoming Twins / Donald And Dawn Elliot 9th Birthday: Desmond Elliot Celebrates Twins (Photos) / Teju Babyface, Wife Tobi And Their Twins (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Okoye Steps Out For The First Time Since Welcoming Twins (photos) by talk2percy(m): 8:24pm On Oct 29, 2017
Chai..Ife di nma amaka..mama ejinma..golibe nu na udo di
Re: Anita Okoye Steps Out For The First Time Since Welcoming Twins (photos) by cescky(m): 8:25pm On Oct 29, 2017
shocked by
Re: Anita Okoye Steps Out For The First Time Since Welcoming Twins (photos) by Lolaabokoku(f): 8:26pm On Oct 29, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
Actually I did not read the post but I think the girl has no right to beat up her boyfriend in public. Maybe they should report the matter to their village elders but if the neighbour refuse to pay his rent they should just kill the landlord and forget about the missing car. thats all i have to say. thanks for reading
sorry are we missing something
Re: Anita Okoye Steps Out For The First Time Since Welcoming Twins (photos) by hyfr(m): 8:28pm On Oct 29, 2017
Ivimilly:
I heard Peter okoye has been smashing her back to back �
herdsman continue hearing

1 Like

Re: Anita Okoye Steps Out For The First Time Since Welcoming Twins (photos) by Ivimilly: 8:30pm On Oct 29, 2017
hyfr:
herdsman continue hearing
Dey there na this is high level rumour let it spread in peace
Re: Anita Okoye Steps Out For The First Time Since Welcoming Twins (photos) by hyfr(m): 8:32pm On Oct 29, 2017
Ivimilly:

Dey there na this is high level rumour let it spread in peace
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anita Okoye Steps Out For The First Time Since Welcoming Twins (photos) by sonnie10: 8:32pm On Oct 29, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
Actually I did not read the post
but I think the girl has no right to
beat up her boyfriend in public.
Maybe they should report the
matter to their village elders but
if the neighbour refuse to pay his
rent they should just kill the
landlord and forget about the
missing car. thats all i have to say.
thanks for reading

Its almost irreversible once you enter market. Please avoid the markets.

1 Like

Re: Anita Okoye Steps Out For The First Time Since Welcoming Twins (photos) by kense88: 8:32pm On Oct 29, 2017
emsheddy:
Some folks already relating the post to Peter and wife. If them ask una now wetin Peter and Lola do una wetin una go see talk? Na wa for us for this contree!
Is really disgusting my brother. We are just too divisive in this country. Always us against them.

5 Likes

Re: Anita Okoye Steps Out For The First Time Since Welcoming Twins (photos) by LoveJesus87(m): 8:33pm On Oct 29, 2017
sonnie10:

It almost irreversible once you enter market. Please avoid the markets.
Lmao grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anita Okoye Steps Out For The First Time Since Welcoming Twins (photos) by AuroraB(f): 8:36pm On Oct 29, 2017
dview001:
perfect couple ... the husband is reserved and talented.. the wife is beautiful and enlightened
They wouldn't agree to your 'perfect couple' title if you tell 'em shocked
No marriage is perfect
Nigerians! Kai sad
Re: Anita Okoye Steps Out For The First Time Since Welcoming Twins (photos) by olisasegun(m): 8:37pm On Oct 29, 2017
Nice couple
Re: Anita Okoye Steps Out For The First Time Since Welcoming Twins (photos) by rius17: 8:38pm On Oct 29, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
thanks for reading
op pls bring chain b4 him enter mkt
Re: Anita Okoye Steps Out For The First Time Since Welcoming Twins (photos) by WINDSOW(m): 8:41pm On Oct 29, 2017
Chybeibe:
She looks like Omotola in that picture grin.
Goan change ur fone scrin biko.

2 Likes

Re: Anita Okoye Steps Out For The First Time Since Welcoming Twins (photos) by dayleke: 8:41pm On Oct 29, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
thanks for reading

Mo gbe idi fun bobo yii sha...
Triple tuale for you o....

Never a dull moment on NL....
Re: Anita Okoye Steps Out For The First Time Since Welcoming Twins (photos) by mrdickhead: 8:41pm On Oct 29, 2017
Rokia2:
Beautiful my fav Okoye wife. kiss
your face look ugly undecided
are you that ugly really?

1 Like

Re: Anita Okoye Steps Out For The First Time Since Welcoming Twins (photos) by phemocheee(m): 8:41pm On Oct 29, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
thanks for reading

Can you now see the effect of Oshogbo weed? Na so craze dey start o
Re: Anita Okoye Steps Out For The First Time Since Welcoming Twins (photos) by Daeylar(f): 8:41pm On Oct 29, 2017
sonnie10:

Its almost irreversible once you enter market. Please avoid the markets.

Gosh grin grin grin grin grin
rius17:
op pls bring chain b4 him enter mkt

LMAO grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anita Okoye Steps Out For The First Time Since Welcoming Twins (photos) by Fadiga24(m): 8:43pm On Oct 29, 2017
Ivimilly:
I heard Peter okoye has been smashing her back to back �

Bros abeg na like this rumour dey start.

1 Like

Re: Anita Okoye Steps Out For The First Time Since Welcoming Twins (photos) by zanogo(m): 8:45pm On Oct 29, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
thanks for reading
This is more than weed, this is e-craziness and if not quickly checked, it can be very toxic.....The lord is your strength.
Re: Anita Okoye Steps Out For The First Time Since Welcoming Twins (photos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 29, 2017
Daeylar:

Gosh grin grin grin grin grin

LMAO grin grin grin

That fellow is mad indeed. grin

1 Like

Re: Anita Okoye Steps Out For The First Time Since Welcoming Twins (photos) by Daeylar(f): 8:52pm On Oct 29, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
That fellow is mad indeed. grin

Lol, just the perfect humor, @d mad guy. Offtopic completely but still funny grin grin
At least he turned a boring topic into something fun I can laugh about.>: grin grin, lol, love those kind of people, the mad one grin and the people advicing him to steer clear of the markets grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anita Okoye Steps Out For The First Time Since Welcoming Twins (photos) by iswallker(m): 8:59pm On Oct 29, 2017
Women that marry for money...when it finishes where will you go...

1 Like

Re: Anita Okoye Steps Out For The First Time Since Welcoming Twins (photos) by Bayajidda1: 9:01pm On Oct 29, 2017
Cholls:
my sister I swear to slap you hungry me....#hater, #biafra, #Catalonia

Re: Anita Okoye Steps Out For The First Time Since Welcoming Twins (photos) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 29, 2017
Daeylar:

Lol, just the perfect humor, @d mad guy. Offtopic completely but still funny grin grin
At least he turned a boring topic into something fun I can laugh about.>: grin grin, lol, love those kind of people, the mad one grin and the people advicing him to steer clear of the markets grin grin
Lol. No relationship or connection at all. Absolute misdirection. Misdirection is what makes things funny anyways.

1 Like

Re: Anita Okoye Steps Out For The First Time Since Welcoming Twins (photos) by Leez(m): 9:12pm On Oct 29, 2017
cstr1000:
The owambe attitude is an afonja thing. It is not bad though. Just not for everybody.
Fixed
Re: Anita Okoye Steps Out For The First Time Since Welcoming Twins (photos) by Chommieblaq(f): 9:19pm On Oct 29, 2017
Rokia2:
Beautiful my fav Okoye wife. kiss

She's cool and beautiful, my fav too.

1 Like

Re: Anita Okoye Steps Out For The First Time Since Welcoming Twins (photos) by Chommieblaq(f): 9:24pm On Oct 29, 2017
internationalman:
unlike her opposite character She's rarely on social media.
I like her for it.

I think all their wives are cool. They are rarely on social media too.
Why we keep hearing about Lola is because we keep dragging her into the brothers quarrel.

They are all calm.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Okoye Steps Out For The First Time Since Welcoming Twins (photos) by cstr1000: 9:38pm On Oct 29, 2017
Chommieblaq:

I think all their wives are cool. They are rarely on social media too.
Why we keep hearing about Lola is because we keep dragging her into the brothers quarrel.

They are all calm.
Anita has being dragged too as an instigator. But she has managed to keep her Christian dignity.
Re: Anita Okoye Steps Out For The First Time Since Welcoming Twins (photos) by Daeylar(f): 9:52pm On Oct 29, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
Lol. No relationship or connection at all. Absolute misdirection. Misdirection is what makes things funny anyways.

When it's properly done sha grin
Re: Anita Okoye Steps Out For The First Time Since Welcoming Twins (photos) by Nedfed(m): 9:54pm On Oct 29, 2017
2chainzz:
She's looking good but I don't know why I like peter than Paul.
Bad belle
Dis are people dat do cause confusion btw brothers.
What makes you like peter?
Gerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraout joooor

Re: Anita Okoye Steps Out For The First Time Since Welcoming Twins (photos) by Successdude(m): 9:57pm On Oct 29, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
thanks for reading
hahahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh: Pastor David Wilson Deserves Headies Award / Duncan Mighty Buys A Car For His Wife After Giving Him A Baby Girl / Alex Having Fun In Peter Okoye's His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.