Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Omoyele Sowore - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Omoyele Sowore (2465 Views)

Ghana Launched The Largest Feet Of Medical Drones-sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omoyele Sowore by Queenlovely(f): 11:43am On Oct 29, 2017
Omoyele Sowore
Re: Omoyele Sowore by Opinionated: 11:47am On Oct 29, 2017
Queenlovely:
I never knew people sold their blood until recently. I thought blood was donated. I woke up to a startling revelation that my boyfriend makes money selling his blood to blood banks. I don't know what to do. No wonder he is always at the clinic. What should I do?

If you ask me, na who I go ask?
Re: Omoyele Sowore by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 29, 2017
Queenlovely:
I never knew people sold their blood until recently. I thought blood was donated. I woke up to a startling revelation that my boyfriend makes money selling his blood to blood banks. I don't know what to do. No wonder he is always at the clinic. What should I do?
i think you have a good heart. Hence, you surely deserve better.
Re: Omoyele Sowore by ossaichika(m): 11:54am On Oct 29, 2017
He needs this grin

5 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore by dollyjoy(f): 12:01pm On Oct 29, 2017
If you are not comfortable with his means of income please leave. It's not like if he quit for your sake you will provide another source of income for him. !!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 29, 2017
Man must survive, just give him enough fruits and vegetables to replenish the blood he donated.
Re: Omoyele Sowore by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 29, 2017
Never knew this still existed....when I was younger,I knew 2 egbons that always sold their blood at a lab along our street.....I used to pity them cus,they always ended up buying clothes with it...They always looked pail and weak!!! They were cultist sef.....Things people do for fame....ordinary malaria injection,I dey fear talk more of sucking blood from my body.....OP!!!Thank God for your life oooo
Re: Omoyele Sowore by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 29, 2017
How much does a pint of blood cost?

dis ur story hey as e be...
Re: Omoyele Sowore by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 29, 2017
Queenlovely:
His covered with the blood of jisos...!!!
Re: Omoyele Sowore by EkoErrands: 1:12pm On Oct 29, 2017
Queenlovely:

My sister do u think its easy to register a company and start a production business in Nigeria nowadays?

You think its easy to pay tax and gt tax clearance for 3 consecutive years?

Is it easy to buy diesel to run generator for the business?

Do u think its easy to distribute your products after production in Nigeria? Have you factored in all the police roadblocks and agbero that will stop your truck every 1km?

Do you think its easy to pay salary of even 2 people talkless of a whole production crew?

Do you think its easy to get soft loan to fund your production ?

Do you think they are still doing YOUWIN program that you can just come and go and come and just go and get soft loan?

Abi u think NPower na loan them they give ni?

So pls of body allow u just leave the poor man to run the natural blood production factory that he is managing and using to cater for your upkeep.

At least that one no need diesel or tax clearance or salary...he no even need loan. Just dey pray for am make him no die inside.

Remember people up north exchanged their children for bag of rice last 2 years so watin be blood?

Just joking with the reality grin no take am serious abeg! grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore by doctorgold(m): 1:50pm On Oct 29, 2017
Would you rather have him steal to survive?. Get yourself educated on trivial issues like this. If you are not comfortable with what he does, is there a way you can help him get better? If not, abeg no de complain. Life is tough and alot of young guys have to take the bull by the horns.

check link below to understand importance of donating blood.
http://time.com/2907415/4-unexpected-benefits-of-donating-blood/
Re: Omoyele Sowore by rumenase(m): 11:02pm On Oct 29, 2017
Queenlovely:

well man gats to hustle so no too blame am but make e know how e go donate pass o make e no find who go donate for am latergrin
Re: Omoyele Sowore by Jidefido(m): 9:48am On Nov 02, 2017
Queenlovely:

Seems you have a good heart! I donate blood regularly without being paid for it cos i may be saving a life in the long run. its however understandable that ur boyfriend is selling his. you wont blame him for such maybe he is cash strapped and has to survive and cant depend on you and all that. you know him better. You can talk him out of that and make him see why he needs to give out his blood willingly and not for sale.
Re: Omoyele Sowore by tunazi(m): 12:04pm On Nov 02, 2017
As long as it's not illegal, he's living up to his responsibilities and it's not taking a toll on his health let him hustle, it's better than being jobless. Man must survive
Re: Omoyele Sowore by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 05, 2017
What is the situation with you and your bf now?
Re: Omoyele Sowore by STUPUDTHEISTS: 1:15pm On Nov 05, 2017
pp802:
What is the situation with you and your bf now?

Aaameeeebooo!
Re: Omoyele Sowore by mightyhazel: 4:34pm On Nov 05, 2017
but blood can only be donated at 6 months interval at most.. so what will he be doin at a lab all the time

the tori no gel abeg
Re: Omoyele Sowore by Moses247(m): 9:45pm On Nov 05, 2017
Chai Brokenness Na Bastard, I once did what she claimed her boyfriend is doing on a regular Basis, Due to Hardship Though . but now Everything Good..Thank God 100k to 500k no be My Problem.
Keep praying for ur man o, poverty fit make man Do anything.
Re: Omoyele Sowore by Moses247(m): 9:47pm On Nov 05, 2017
mightyhazel:
but blood can only be donated at 6 months interval at most.. so what will he be doin at a lab all the time

the tori no gel abeg
6months ke?? within that interval I Don donate like 3times lol.
Re: Omoyele Sowore by 1stflight: 6:05am On Nov 06, 2017
Opinionated:

If you ask me, na who I go ask?

Nairalanders wee not kill me with laughter.
#JustPassing

(1) (Reply)

6 Simple Ways To Help Your Vagina Smell Good / Weird Sex Like Position For Lungs Congested Patient. / A Chinese Woman Just Died In My Compound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.