Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Who Was The Murderer? - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Who Was The Murderer? (868 Views)

Spot The Murderer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Was The Murderer? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 29, 2017
on the first day of a term, a biology teacher was killed.
when the police arrived on that fateful day, the maths teacher was solving "probability" on the chalkboard for the students, the garderner was cutting the grasses, the coach was playing basketball , the agriculture teacher was holding 2nd test for the students and lastly the principal was in his office.
these fives were the suspects, after thorough investigation, one of them was arrested as the murder.
who was that?
Re: Who Was The Murderer? by vivie01(f): 2:46pm On Oct 29, 2017
The Agric teacher is the murderer because its the first day of the term, lecture/teaching was expected to commence that day, students just resumed and the possibility that all students resumed that day was very slim, executing of scheme of work for new term also just began What topic has he taught the students that he's testing them on, even the 2nd test for that matter?

cc: shervydman
Re: Who Was The Murderer? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 29, 2017
vivie01:
The Agric teacher is the murderer because its the first day of the term, lecture/teaching was expected to commence that day, students just resumed and the possibility that all students resumed that day was very slim, executing of scheme of work for new term also just began What topic has he taught the students that he's testing them on, even the 2nd test for that matter?

undecided
vivie01:

Re: Who Was The Murderer? by Oledia(m): 4:52pm On Oct 29, 2017
The students writing test were a witness to the agric teacher, so it can't be him. The maths teacher also has the students learning as his witness. The Gardner and the coach were together with other students in the field. I therefore propose that the murderer must be the principal.
Re: Who Was The Murderer? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 29, 2017
vivie01:

Confirm...... cool. Ur head dey there.
But what about the gardener cutting grasses? Shey him no suppose don cut the grass before resumption?. My thought though.
But I think u should be right, 2ND term test on resumption day.

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Murderer? by vivie01(f): 8:58pm On Oct 29, 2017
shervydman:

Confirm...... cool. Ur head dey there.
But what about the gardener cutting grasses? Shey him no suppose don cut the grass before resumption?. My thought though.
But I think u should be right, 2ND term test on resumption day.
Gardeners starts cutting grasses towards resumption, which may extend to one or two days into resumption days

Come and give us your own answer
Re: Who Was The Murderer? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 29, 2017
vivie01:

Gardeners starts cutting grasses towards resumption, which may extend to one or two days into resumption days

Come and give us your own answer
u're right......u too know book! I don't need to give any answer...u're correct.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Score? / Figure It Out / New Whatsapp Group.....get In And Drop Your Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.