Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

How To Design Ecovers For 100% Free - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How To Design Ecovers For 100% Free (1199 Views)

Get Envato Elements 100% Free / I Am "Herbay Grafix", And I Love To Design! Check Out My Designs / Free Whatsapp Tutorial On How To Design Graphics Using Canvas On Your Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Design Ecovers For 100% Free by Watsoneology: 4:41pm On Oct 29, 2017
Hi
Today I Want To Share With You How To Design Ecovers For 100% Free

Not just anyhow Ecovers but, how to design professional Good Looking and Feel Ecovers for free in less than 5 Minutes,

What am about to share with you, is same Techniques, and Tools Guys like me and others are using in Making Cool Cash On Fiverr and other Freelancer Site Around The Globe, so plan to learn it with care and use it to your own benefits

So Let Get Started

To Design An Ecover, Professional Looking Ecovers, Be It eBook Covers, CD/DVD Covers, Magazine Covers, Report Covers, Blog Banners, Infographic, Bottle Template Covers, Screenshot and much more, in fact, any Ecovers

You Need This Three Tools

1: You Need ProductShortPro. Premium, Sold about 199 USD, Due I will be sharing it with you guys for free, you can head to the source link of this article to download all the tools you need at the end of this article

What is ProductShort Pro: As The name implies, productShortPro is a premium tool for designing eCovers, CD/DVD Covers, eBooks Covers, Magazines and much more. it comes with PSD Files, so you need photoshop in other to edit and convert the files to your desirable eCover projects

2: You Need Photoshop. I believe you guys are familiar with The Word Photoshop. Take Note. You don't need advance knowledge of photoshop in other to design Ecovers

In Fact, all you need is the ability to click on photoshop and let it open, then head to product short pro and import your Ecover File, ProductShortPro File are Ecover Plug and play Enabled on Photoshot.. so don't be scared when you hear the word Photoshot.. this is for non Graphic Designers.

As Anybody Can Design Creative Looking Ecovers With What Am Sharing With You Guys Today

3: Canva: The Third Tools You need in other to design professional Ecovers is called Canva. Canva: Is both free and paid graphic-design tool website and mobile app for graphic designing, with an easy to use drag-and-drop interface and provides access to over a million+ photographs, graphics, and fonts. It is used by non-designers as well as professionals designers.

These are The Tools Both Professional and Non-Professional Who are Busy Making Money On Fivers Designing Graphics are Using... So Try and Get The Three Tools. The Tools Also Comes With A Step By Step Video Guide On How To Use Them and Design Professional Ecovers In Less Than 5 Minutes For Free

So Now That You Know All The Tools You Need To Design Ecovers, Next Is Getting Them For Free Go Here https://nairalearn.com/how-to-design-ecover-for-free/

Enjoy With Thanks

Re: How To Design Ecovers For 100% Free by africanman85: 8:47pm On Oct 29, 2017
Watsoneology:
Hi
Today I Want To Share With You How To Design Ecovers For 100% Free

Not just anyhow Ecovers but, how to design professional Good Looking and Feel Ecovers for free in less than 5 Minutes,

What am about to share with you, is same Techniques, and Tools Guys like me and others are using in Making Cool Cash On Fiverr and other Freelancer Site Around The Globe, so plan to learn it with care and use it to your own benefits

So Let Get Started

To Design An Ecover, Professional Looking Ecovers, Be It eBook Covers, CD/DVD Covers, Magazine Covers, Report Covers, Blog Banners, Infographic, Bottle Template Covers, Screenshot and much more, in fact, any Ecovers

You Need This Three Tools

1: You Need ProductShortPro. Premium, Sold about 199 USD, Due I will be sharing it with you guys for free, you can head to the source link of this article to download all the tools you need at the end of this article

What is ProductShort Pro: As The name implies, productShortPro is a premium tool for designing eCovers, CD/DVD Covers, eBooks Covers, Magazines and much more. it comes with PSD Files, so you need photoshop in other to edit and convert the files to your desirable eCover projects

2: You Need Photoshop. I believe you guys are familiar with The Word Photoshop. Take Note. You don't need advance knowledge of photoshop in other to design Ecovers

In Fact, all you need is the ability to click on photoshop and let it open, then head to product short pro and import your Ecover File, ProductShortPro File are Ecover Plug and play Enabled on Photoshot.. so don't be scared when you hear the word Photoshot.. this is for non Graphic Designers.

As Anybody Can Design Creative Looking Ecovers With What Am Sharing With You Guys Today

3: Canva: The Third Tools You need in other to design professional Ecovers is called Canva. Canva: Is both free and paid graphic-design tool website and mobile app for graphic designing, with an easy to use drag-and-drop interface and provides access to over a million+ photographs, graphics, and fonts. It is used by non-designers as well as professionals designers.

These are The Tools Both Professional and Non-Professional Who are Busy Making Money On Fivers Designing Graphics are Using... So Try and Get The Three Tools. The Tools Also Comes With A Step By Step Video Guide On How To Use Them and Design Professional Ecovers In Less Than 5 Minutes For Free

So Now That You Know All The Tools You Need To Design Ecovers, Next Is Getting Them For Free Go Here https://nairalearn.com/how-to-design-ecover-for-free/

Enjoy With Thanks
thank u
Re: How To Design Ecovers For 100% Free by Watsoneology: 10:20pm On Oct 29, 2017
You are welcome Dear.....
africanman85:
thank u

(1) (Reply)

Kilojo Designs: Logo For A Podcast About Fishing / Avenir Font Free Download For Designers / Teach Graphic Design, Web Design Or Other Courses Online And Earn 100k & Above

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.