Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin N30 Million Birthday Gift To His Wife, Anthonia Fufeyin - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin N30 Million Birthday Gift To His Wife, Anthonia Fufeyin (30258 Views)

Before And Now Pictures Of Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Was Shared Online. / Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gives Back Tithes, Offering To Nigerians, Donates N300M / South Africans Mock Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Over Joystick Erectile Miracle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin N30 Million Birthday Gift To His Wife, Anthonia Fufeyin by oruma19: 12:14pm On Oct 30, 2017
rafa9:
This man who was hungry-looking 3yrs ago with a church in the swamps now has a round face, round wife and ACfurnished church. Listened to him severally to deduce his knowledge of the word. On all occasions the feedback was 0%. Just mumbles some jumbo from the bible in 5mins and that is it. The rest is healing and deliverance. I can say without fear of accusing a prophet of God that this man here is fake.
they will come for head o, don't let his members catch u in warri. Lolzz
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin N30 Million Birthday Gift To His Wife, Anthonia Fufeyin by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 30, 2017
oruma19:
they will come for head o, don't let his members catch u in warri. Lolzz
dem dey craze? If na free money I go chop clean mouth buh dat guy na fraudster
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin N30 Million Birthday Gift To His Wife, Anthonia Fufeyin by Emyjeze(m): 1:27pm On Oct 30, 2017
imagine!! na still dem dem jare. . husband give wife 30m, no be him still get am, dis pastors self
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin N30 Million Birthday Gift To His Wife, Anthonia Fufeyin by ylaa(f): 1:40pm On Oct 30, 2017
Pls open i will like to partner with you
30m no be joke
I need am.

quote author=diasporaman post=61891247]The ministry is working. I feel like opening a church here in Europe but I'm afraid of European laws that regulates Charity organisations like Church [/quote]
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin N30 Million Birthday Gift To His Wife, Anthonia Fufeyin by lexy2014: 1:40pm On Oct 30, 2017
ALAYORMII:
What will the church members be thinking??
they will b saying "glory, glory...that is love in action". If u doubt me, next Sunday u will c that d church is still full
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin N30 Million Birthday Gift To His Wife, Anthonia Fufeyin by lexy2014: 1:49pm On Oct 30, 2017
Houseofglam7:
Religion indeed is the opium of the masses.
if anything worse pass opium....

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin N30 Million Birthday Gift To His Wife, Anthonia Fufeyin by 400billionman: 1:55pm On Oct 30, 2017
diasporaman:
Popular Nigerian prophet, Prophet Jeremiah O. Fufeyin of Mercyland celebrated the wife’s birthday with a surprise cheque of N30million.

Below is the statement from the church media department

The Bible admonishes us in Ephesians 5:25 “Husbands Love your Wife even as Jesus Loves the Church” To demonstrate this Love for our Mama, Prophet Jeremiah O. Fufeyin in the presence of all congregation and viewers of MercyTv gave Mama the Sum of 30 Million Naira (30,000,000) to celebrate her BIRTHDAY.
Indeed Love is in the demonstration of Acts and not just in Spoken Words.

https://diasporareporters.com/prophet-jeremiah-gives-wife-n30million-birthday-gift/

I must do this thing Jeremiah did. Haba, money is coloured paper.

Recession is a word.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin N30 Million Birthday Gift To His Wife, Anthonia Fufeyin by 400billionman: 2:08pm On Oct 30, 2017
Kobicove:
I wonder how many of the sheeple he tasked to come up with the money...that's if this is not just s publicity stunt undecided

N30m is just one car in his convoy.

Mercy land is like 20 hectares of land and he built it in 3 years.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin N30 Million Birthday Gift To His Wife, Anthonia Fufeyin by 400billionman: 2:12pm On Oct 30, 2017
rafa9:
This man who was hungry-looking 3yrs ago with a church in the swamps now has a round face, round wife and ACfurnished church. Listened to him severally to deduce his knowledge of the word. On all occasions the feedback was 0%. Just mumbles some jumbo from the bible in 5mins and that is it. The rest is healing and deliverance. I can say without fear of accusing a prophet of God that this man here is fake.

Have you watched the first videos of TB Joshua ?

Very lean and skeletal.

Its the power of DREAMS.

You can only attain how far you can see.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin N30 Million Birthday Gift To His Wife, Anthonia Fufeyin by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 30, 2017
400billionman:

Have you watched the first videos of TB Joshua ?
Very lean and skeletal.
Its the power of DREAMS.
You can only attain how far you can see.
SCAM SREAMS
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin N30 Million Birthday Gift To His Wife, Anthonia Fufeyin by 400billionman: 2:17pm On Oct 30, 2017
rafa9:
SCAM SREAMS

My Bible told me that Joseph moved from Prison to Prime minster. That is how I see growth.

Everyone can achieve that through dreams.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin N30 Million Birthday Gift To His Wife, Anthonia Fufeyin by Johnsown1(m): 2:57pm On Oct 30, 2017
this is the reasons Africans still lay behind, why would you give your wife 30M. what will she used it to do? instead of using the money to help the less privileged and poor of our society.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin N30 Million Birthday Gift To His Wife, Anthonia Fufeyin by Wondababy7(f): 3:10pm On Oct 30, 2017
BUT WHY SHOULD A PASTOR OR PROPHET HAVE 30 MILLION NAIRA?? THEY ARE 1000 MILES AWAY FROM GOD

GOD AND MONEY NO DEY MIX UNA NO DEY UNDERSTAND

STAY DERE DEY PRAY FOR MONEY

I SEE U
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin N30 Million Birthday Gift To His Wife, Anthonia Fufeyin by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 30, 2017
400billionman:

My Bible told me that Joseph moved from Prison to Prime minster. That is how I see growth.

Everyone can achieve that through dreams.
You seem to be one of his sheep. Kpele..
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin N30 Million Birthday Gift To His Wife, Anthonia Fufeyin by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 30, 2017
Daeylar:

Lol. Not all churches are clown churches, some are so serious with their services, but this is just a flexing church run by a flexing man cheesy his wife kissed him right there in the presense of everyone and the camera zoomed in on her, this was after they presented the check to her. I've not seen that in a church before.
Lol. All churches are clownish to a degree. Some are just less restricted than others. These ones went all-out with their stupidity. grin
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin N30 Million Birthday Gift To His Wife, Anthonia Fufeyin by mastermaestro(m): 4:01pm On Oct 30, 2017
False prophets embarrassing themselves, not Christianity. What they do neither represents my faith nor GOD'S holy Word which is JESUS CHRIST. Belly-seeking criminal!
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin N30 Million Birthday Gift To His Wife, Anthonia Fufeyin by mastermaestro(m): 4:03pm On Oct 30, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
Lol. All churches are clownish to a degree. Some are just less restricted than others. These ones went all-out with their stupidity. grin

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin N30 Million Birthday Gift To His Wife, Anthonia Fufeyin by alaskido(m): 4:14pm On Oct 30, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
Im a muslim, but seeing how it is to get wealthy overnight just by becoming a prophet, Im thinking of starting church in my community.

Ive seeing vision, God has spoken to me tonight and commanded me to start a flock and save his children from the grips of satan.

You know what it means to convert from Muslim to Christianity. You have to pay with your life if your muslim brothers catch you.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin N30 Million Birthday Gift To His Wife, Anthonia Fufeyin by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 30, 2017
mastermaestro:

Why're you giving me your drugs? grin You're so ill you're mistaking me for yourself. That is lunacy on an astronomical level. You don't need drugs at all, bruh. Rather, you need a lobotomy. grin

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin N30 Million Birthday Gift To His Wife, Anthonia Fufeyin by alaskido(m): 4:16pm On Oct 30, 2017
men, see church members offering and tithe going down the drain. Lord have mercy. Jesus, please come soon so we know the real men of God.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin N30 Million Birthday Gift To His Wife, Anthonia Fufeyin by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:36pm On Oct 30, 2017
according to Ephesians 5.25 I will even give my future wife........more than N30million

www.valentine202.com
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin N30 Million Birthday Gift To His Wife, Anthonia Fufeyin by ALAYORMII: 4:56pm On Oct 30, 2017
lexy2014:
they will b saying "glory, glory...that is love in action". If u doubt me, next Sunday u will c that d church is still full

Saying something and doing something are two different things
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin N30 Million Birthday Gift To His Wife, Anthonia Fufeyin by honorr: 9:13pm On Oct 30, 2017
Johnterryfama:
please any body with the idea of a good inverter battery? I need your advice on the product to buy .
I need either new or fairly used, 200Amh or 100 Amh.
thanks in advance
200Ah
Deka 195k(USA)
Quanta 130k(india)
Fovol 75k(china)

100Ah
Deka 100k
Quanta 70k
Fovol 45k
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin N30 Million Birthday Gift To His Wife, Anthonia Fufeyin by lexy2014: 9:30pm On Oct 30, 2017
ALAYORMII:

Saying something and doing something are two different things
what about thinking something?
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin N30 Million Birthday Gift To His Wife, Anthonia Fufeyin by ALAYORMII: 10:48pm On Oct 30, 2017
lexy2014:
what about thinking something?

That's worse
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin N30 Million Birthday Gift To His Wife, Anthonia Fufeyin by joyfullyjoyous(f): 11:24pm On Oct 30, 2017
Charity begins at home.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin N30 Million Birthday Gift To His Wife, Anthonia Fufeyin by Amberon11: 9:03pm On Oct 31, 2017
Immitation is limitation.Tithing is very biblical. It is not by force to pay tithe tho.
oruma19:
TB Joshua is his mentor. He goes there steady to learn and receive more anointing. Nothing wrong in copying his mentor, but they should tell us the truth about tithing. That's all
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin N30 Million Birthday Gift To His Wife, Anthonia Fufeyin by Amberon11: 9:03pm On Oct 31, 2017
Dhuuuur!!! So your hatred for Christians is still trending?
Ranchhoddas:
All these Christians sef...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bishop Godwin Elomobor Dies At 66 / Church Members Asked To Kneel For Coming Late In Benin, Edo State (photo, Video) / Catholic Church Doesn’t Run On Tithe– Cardinal Okogie Fires Back At Gov. Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.