Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,467 members, 7,850,618 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:02 AM

What The Hell Is She Cleaning With My Tissue Paper? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What The Hell Is She Cleaning With My Tissue Paper? (936 Views)

(Image).Laugh To The Toothbrush And Tissue Paper / What The Hell Is She Cleaning With My Tissue Paper? / Get The Hell Outta Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What The Hell Is She Cleaning With My Tissue Paper? by xynerise: 11:46am On Mar 17, 2010
Back in school, there is this female friend of mine that always urinate whenever she comes to my house grin. That is not even the issue, the issue is that I do buy tissue every week because of her. There was a day she went in to urinate and I just had two bucket of water in my toilet due to a problem with my water system. After urinating she used the two bucket to flush the closet yet there were tissue all over the closet and the floor. I was wandering why will she use two bucket to flush just urine and without flushing the tissue with it. And what the HELL did she use all the tissue to clean? grin
Re: What The Hell Is She Cleaning With My Tissue Paper? by EfemenaXY: 1:03pm On Jun 07, 2010
er, maybe u should have asked her??
Re: What The Hell Is She Cleaning With My Tissue Paper? by dani1luv: 2:57pm On Jun 07, 2010
Efemena_xy:

er, maybe u should have asked her??

abi oh!!
Re: What The Hell Is She Cleaning With My Tissue Paper? by dani1luv: 2:58pm On Jun 07, 2010
xynerise:

Back in school, there is this female friend of mine that always urinate whenever she comes to my house grin. That is not even the issue, the issue is that I do buy tissue every week because of her. There was a day she went in to urinate and I just had two bucket of water in my toilet due to a problem with my water system. After urinating she used the two bucket to flush the closet yet there were tissue all over the closet and the floor. I was wandering why will she use two bucket to flush just urine and without flushing the tissue with it. And what the HELL did she use all the tissue to clean? grin
Abuja boys nor dey use tissue again. .dem ben dun graduate 2 using . er er. .cotton wool cheesy
Re: What The Hell Is She Cleaning With My Tissue Paper? by EfemenaXY: 3:28pm On Jun 07, 2010
^^ hahaha Dani!! cheesy
Re: What The Hell Is She Cleaning With My Tissue Paper? by romsky: 4:28pm On Jun 07, 2010
like say dani sabi road go Abj
Re: What The Hell Is She Cleaning With My Tissue Paper? by EfemenaXY: 9:46pm On Jun 07, 2010
er Dani - so you're an Abuja guy then?? tongue
Re: What The Hell Is She Cleaning With My Tissue Paper? by Tcrack(m): 2:37am On Jun 08, 2010
curiosity no go kill you. in your own intrest you berra keep buying the tissue cos if she no see tissue, mabey na you shirt she go use clean the "thing". grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What The Hell Is She Cleaning With My Tissue Paper? by Nobody: 4:44am On Jun 08, 2010
seriously dude are you 90 years? all this 'back in the days' 'back in school' 'back then'
you must have a hell lot of experience grin grin
Re: What The Hell Is She Cleaning With My Tissue Paper? by StudioCFR(m): 10:17am On Jun 08, 2010
Hehehe
Re: What The Hell Is She Cleaning With My Tissue Paper? by tanimz(f): 2:21pm On Jun 08, 2010
^^ Ewu!

@OP grin grin grin
Re: What The Hell Is She Cleaning With My Tissue Paper? by lysaa(f): 3:22pm On Jun 08, 2010
MIB. .see issue! Since how many yrs na now u wan ask wetin she dey do with your tissue.
Maybe she use am wipe the space of time btw then n now from your memory!
Er. .she dey suit-up in black with this kind of my light-shade cool ?
Re: What The Hell Is She Cleaning With My Tissue Paper? by xynerise: 7:00pm On Jun 10, 2010
tanimz:

^^ Ewu!

@OP grin grin grin
Your Alfa dey mad grin

rokiatu:

seriously dude are you 90 years? all this 'back in the days' 'back in school' 'back then'
you must have a hell lot of experience grin grin
We be mate? grin
Re: What The Hell Is She Cleaning With My Tissue Paper? by Dyt(f): 7:15pm On Jun 10, 2010
wat did u do to er?
Re: What The Hell Is She Cleaning With My Tissue Paper? by xynerise: 2:59pm On Jun 11, 2010
That is confidential grin
Re: What The Hell Is She Cleaning With My Tissue Paper? by StudioCFR(m): 3:31pm On Jun 11, 2010
clear!
Re: What The Hell Is She Cleaning With My Tissue Paper? by xynerise: 3:48pm On Jun 11, 2010
shut up grin
Re: What The Hell Is She Cleaning With My Tissue Paper? by StudioCFR(m): 3:50pm On Jun 11, 2010
i sabi beat little children oh, so watch it before i vex
Re: What The Hell Is She Cleaning With My Tissue Paper? by xynerise: 4:04pm On Jun 11, 2010
What did u think happened to ur elder brother when he was in secondary scool? I was his senior prefect and I seized his shirt for not properly dressed. grin
Re: What The Hell Is She Cleaning With My Tissue Paper? by StudioCFR(m): 4:10pm On Jun 11, 2010
stale gist cool
Re: What The Hell Is She Cleaning With My Tissue Paper? by xynerise: 4:18pm On Jun 11, 2010
whatever grin
Re: What The Hell Is She Cleaning With My Tissue Paper? by daniellle(f): 4:24pm On Jun 11, 2010
Re: What The Hell Is She Cleaning With My Tissue Paper? by xynerise: 4:34pm On Jun 11, 2010
I tire oh.

(1) (Reply)

Thank You / Wonderful Pilot / The Pope And I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.