Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,063 members, 7,838,699 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Temi Otedola Stuns In Traditional Outfit - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Temi Otedola Stuns In Traditional Outfit (32896 Views)

Dorathy Bachor Wows In Traditional Outfit (Pictures) / Mercy Johnson Stuns In Traditional Attire (Photos) / Uche Ogbodo Stuns In Traditional Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temi Otedola Stuns In Traditional Outfit by DCONE1(m): 4:34pm On Oct 30, 2017
Gluhbirne:
Cute outfit
yes she does look good
Re: Temi Otedola Stuns In Traditional Outfit by PierreDeFermath(m): 6:16pm On Oct 30, 2017
the girl no fine,na make up. anybody is fine with make up
Re: Temi Otedola Stuns In Traditional Outfit by laudate: 8:09pm On Oct 30, 2017
Florblu:
This Otedola girls are always ready to pose for the camera and show off.

Well...I think they know Dangote get daughters that are way classy and beautiful than they are.

Enough please!
Which one of Dangote's daughters are more beautiful? shocked Are you talking about the scarf-tying and hijab-wearing ones, or which other one??

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Stuns In Traditional Outfit by Codes151(m): 12:40am On Oct 31, 2017
All these boys can’t date u! They can’t treat u the way u should be treated....

Try me, you will know what true love means!
Re: Temi Otedola Stuns In Traditional Outfit by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 31, 2017
Florblu:

Note that I am a kind of lady you want your girlfriend to be. Beasts of no nation, get a life and learn to live with the truth.

I'm not hating.

Pass this message to other imbeciles that mentioned me because i noticed you two are their KING.
i wonder why they are attacking you when you are so right
Re: Temi Otedola Stuns In Traditional Outfit by isaiah4life(m): 10:57am On Nov 01, 2017
haters will forever hate and likers will forever like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chika Ike: I Was Rejected From Birth By My Father Because He Didn’t Want A Girl / Uriel Oputa Replies A Troll Who Said She Looked Like A "Possessed Demon" (Pics) / Omotola As A Judge On Mo Abudu's First Stars (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.