Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Haggai247 Is A Con Artist - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Haggai247 Is A Con Artist (806 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Haggai247 Is A Con Artist by GEJPosterity: 8:30am On Oct 30, 2017
His mission here is to collect free work under the guise of conducting test for writers he wants to engage.

Follow this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/4116910/expereienced-article-rewritten-paraphrasing-needed and see how after obtaining such work under this false pretext, he then attempted to blacken a writer's reputation and disparage his work instead of admitting his real mission.
Re: Haggai247 Is A Con Artist by GEJPosterity: 2:20pm On Oct 30, 2017
On that thread he went as far as taking a sample of a terribly written article by someone else and presenting it as the work that I submitted. I was forced to upload screenshots of our email conversation before he stains my reputation. Can you imagine the nerve of this guy?!
Re: Haggai247 Is A Con Artist by GEJPosterity: 9:19pm On Oct 30, 2017
Advance work fraudster haggai247, we are still waiting for you to explain yourself. You seem to love stealing people's hard work and then making false accusations to discredit them. Come and defend yourself.

(1) (Reply)

! / African Literature Reviews Blog; Mary Okeke Reviews / Versatile And Dedicated Writers Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.