Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,237 members, 7,839,258 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / . (811 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by double0seven(m): 8:56am On Oct 30, 2017
Few weeks used Xiaomi Note for sale

Metallic silver

32 gig Internal Memory, 3 gig Ram

Helio X20 mediatek

Pack and all accessories intact

0806 832 1289

Re: . by 1afrika: 9:05am On Oct 30, 2017
double0seven:
Few weeks used Xiaomi Note for sale

Metallic silver

32 gig Internal Memory, 3 gig Ram

Helio X20 mediatek

Pack and all accessories intact

0806 832 1289

When and where did you buy it and why are you selling? Thanks
Re: . by double0seven(m): 9:17am On Oct 30, 2017
1afrika:

When and where did you buy it and why are you selling? Thanks

I'm selling because it's my own I wish to sell. I have other phones. I bought it in lagos from a phone seller.

There is nothing wrong with the phone and it's in pristine condition, just like new.
Re: . by 1afrika: 9:30am On Oct 30, 2017
double0seven:

I'm selling because it's my own I wish to sell. I have other phones. I bought it in lagos from a phone seller.

There is nothing wrong with the phone and it's in pristine condition, just like new.
Aiit but your price seems high for a xiaomi mtk version. I just checked, you've been advertising since August. I think it's the price.
Re: . by double0seven(m): 9:50am On Oct 30, 2017
1afrika:

Aiit but your price seems high for a xiaomi mtk version. I just checked, you've been advertising since August. I think it's the price.

Mr. Man, it's because I hardly updated it and made no virtually no effort since then. Just left it alone there. Not hard pressed for money.

By the way, I'm not asking for your help. Do you think you can keep your thoughts to yourself?

Thanks
Re: . by slye(m): 9:51am On Oct 30, 2017
1afrika:

Dude, The price is not high for a note 4 mtk!
Re: . by double0seven(m): 9:56am On Oct 30, 2017
Some people sef, don't even understand their problem, if u want to buy call, but instead be trying to use some kind of stupid psychology so as to buy cheaply. First they want to spoil the thread so they no-one will buy, then they believe the owner will have no choice than to sell to them at one ridiculous price.
Re: . by 1afrika: 10:15am On Oct 30, 2017
slye:

Dude, The price is not high for a note 4 mtk!
should I mention you on the SD versions' adverts at 50-52k?. We both know what's up with xiaomi mtk phones.
Re: . by double0seven(m): 10:31am On Oct 30, 2017
1afrika:
should I mention you on the SD versions' adverts at 50-52k?. We both know what's up with xiaomi mtk phones.

Now I know you have problems.

Why are you using panadol for another person's headache? Are you the one selling? Are you the one buying? Am about to dupe somebody?

Busybody? Shameful to think that you are a man, and your body no fit rest you.
Re: . by double0seven(m): 10:32am On Oct 30, 2017
1afrika:

Why are you using panadol for another person's headache? Are you the one selling? Are you the one buying? Am about to dupe somebody?

Busybody? Shameful to think that you are a man, and your body no fit rest you.

Will probably moving on to another thread. Your nose is distracting. Pls keep the fu. ck off.
Re: . by 1afrika: 10:40am On Oct 30, 2017
double0seven:

Why are you using parasol for another person's headache? Are you the one selling? Are you the one buying? Am about to dupe somebody?

Busybody? Shameful to think that you are a man, and tour body no fit rest you.

Will probably moving on to another thread. Your nose is distracting. Pls keep the fu. ck off.
you sounded pained. Why? I wasn't insultive, yet you rained insults. Simple truth you refuse to accept. Have you ever thought of why you're still advertising since August 28 if your price was OK. Xiaomi mtk devices are at risk of bricking on their own. Shikena! So, buying it is like gambling. Go ask on the xiaomi thread if you doubt it and they even warn against xiaomi mtk devices there. You bought it in error, now trying to dump it with an unsuspecting victim. Lol.
Continue with your insults o.
. You now went ahead to edit your former thread on it
https://www.nairaland.com/4017887/
Smh
Re: . by double0seven(m): 10:54am On Oct 30, 2017
This guy, you really an an idiot, a big one at that

As if there are no used snapdragon version of note 4 for sale, prick.

As if guys have not sold few weeks old version of snapdragon Note 4s on this forum before, dimwit

I intend to move to another thread. I didn't keep that a secret. I did that so people can open the right thread. Don't want my responses scattered over on two threads. About to do same to do this one two

And there is nothing wrong with MTk version of note 4 you stu. pid boy. The battery simply last longer because of the lower processoe while mtk version is faster.

U think only u knows about phone.

So I cannot sell phone again if I have several

Seriously, you really are a fo. ol. If you doubt me, show the thread to a several of your friends and see the conclusion they all come to.
Re: . by double0seven(m): 11:00am On Oct 30, 2017
And on this Nairaland where people create thread for every problem with phones, some would have surely mentioned it, you big shameless Liar. Xiaomi mtk phones don't brick. . There are many people using the X20 mediatek version of Note 4.
why haven't they reported it.

Sometimes I get busy and I hardly updated the last thread. Neither did I put on any other forum like olx etc.

Think I'm also going to do that now. Hope you will also follow me there.

And maybe it's what you do, I don't sell problem items to anyone, so don't assume we all do.

I can't remember when last I abused anyone, but seriously, you really are a compound idi. ot.

You're just so annoying.
Re: . by double0seven(m): 11:04am On Oct 30, 2017
I'm going to delete this thread too, you're welcome to also come to my new thread and keep on displaying your great and profound stupidity since it seems that's your new mission in life.

The reason I would want to get off this great and create another will be obvious to anyone with a good head on his shoulders

And there nothing on the whole Google that says Xiaomi Mtk phones bricks, you lowlife, nothing. Xiaomi is the apple of China, 2nd largest producer of phones in the world after Samsung.

The only thing you'll find is how to unbrick your phone in case you bricked due to your experimentations. Guess what, it also talks about how to brick the snapdragons counterparts in case you brick those ones too.

You are real sick sick boy. As if I know u from somewhere. U just start lying to the teeth for no reason. If you're bored , please go look for something else to do
Re: . by slye(m): 12:55pm On Oct 30, 2017
1afrika:

There's nothing wrong with mtk xiaomi phones. Pple buy mtk and other chips for different reasons.

Leave the man alone to decide how much he wants to sell his stuff. A man has that right, doesn't he? You don't need to spoil his market if you ain't gonna buy
Re: . by slye(m): 12:59pm On Oct 30, 2017
1afrika:
you sounded pained. Why? I wasn't insultive, yet you rained insults. Simple truth you refuse to accept. Have you ever thought of why you're still advertising since August 28 if your price was OK. Xiaomi mtk devices are at risk of bricking on their own. Shikena! So, buying it is like gambling. Go ask on the xiaomi thread if you doubt it and they even warn against xiaomi mtk devices there. You bought it in error, now trying to dump it with an unsuspecting victim. Lol.
Continue with your insults o.
. You now went ahead to edit your former thread on it
https://www.nairaland.com/4017887/
Smh

No offense intended bro. You really don't know much about xiaomi phones
Re: . by 1afrika: 7:45am On Oct 31, 2017
slye:

No offense intended bro. You really don't know much about xiaomi phones
I Laff.
Have you heard of xiaomi mtk phones getting bricked on their own? It's obvious you've not. Why not find out and add to what you know?
Re: . by 1afrika: 7:52am On Oct 31, 2017
slye:

There's nothing wrong with mtk xiaomi phones. Pple buy mtk and other chips for different reasons.

Leave the man alone to decide how much he wants to sell his stuff. A man has that right, doesn't he? You don't need to spoil his market if you ain't gonna buy
it'll be better if it's a xiaomi mtk phone you use. If people buy mtk chipped phones, definitely not xiaomi. A lot is wrong with xiaomi mtk phones, only if you know or if you'll be unbiased.
Is anyone asking him not to tag his item for his desired price? I was just sincere to him by telling him why he keeps 'hawking' it since all these while. He has the right to ignore the reality even when it's staring at him.
90% of xiaomi phones' faults come from mtk chip powered ones. Dispute this only with fact while I'll give you proves too.

He has gone to open another thread for it. Ignoring old threads to open new ones. We both know what's pursing him grin cheesy
Re: . by slye(m): 10:50am On Oct 31, 2017
1afrika:
it'll be better if it's a xiaomi mtk phone you use. If people buy mtk chipped phones, definitely not xiaomi. A lot is wrong with xiaomi mtk phones, only if you know or if you'll be unbiased.
OMG, I'll say it again. Pple buy phones for different reasons. Just because you had an issue with A MTK xiaomi does not mean you have to make a stereotype of the rest . Provide the proof that says a lot is wrong with all xiaomi phones. Even SD phones dey get issues.

1afrika:

Is anyone asking him not to tag his item for his desired price? I was just sincere to him by telling him why he keeps 'hawking' it since all these while. He has the right to ignore the reality even when it's staring at him.
90% of xiaomi phones' faults come from mtk chip powered ones. Dispute this only with fact while I'll give you proves too.

I'm sure he did not ask for your opinion. Did he? You could have gotten his contact on the thread and advise him privately rather than come here to spoil business for him. And you said 90 pcent, I've sold MTK xiaomi phones. I don't know where your statistics is coming from. Pls provide proof

1afrika:

He has gone to open another thread for it. Ignoring old threads to open new ones. We both know what's pursing him grin cheesy
Yes you're the one pursuing him since you've succeeded in spoiling business for him here.

(1) (Reply)

Ku-band Odu Transmitter For Sale / Phone Sellers In Lagos / Spectranet Modem For Sale 12k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.