Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Neymar Could Not Hide His Excitement Upon Messi Reunion “my Idol Is My Friend” - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar Could Not Hide His Excitement Upon Messi Reunion “my Idol Is My Friend” (1872 Views)

Arjen Robben Is My Idol And Not Lionel Messi - Chukwueze / Neymar: "Lionel Messi Is My Idol, Cristiano Ronaldo A Monster" / "Lionel Messi Is My Idol" - Paul Pogba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Neymar Could Not Hide His Excitement Upon Messi Reunion “my Idol Is My Friend” by cheapgoals(m): 8:57am On Oct 30, 2017
Paris Saint-Germain forward took advantage of his trip to FC Barcelona to get up to speed with his former teammates and companions and was particularly thrilled to get back together with Lionel Messi.

In spite of being hollowed against the Catalan club, Neymar did not have any desire to squander an astounding chance to greet his former teammates, and exchange views over the start of the campaign.

READ MORE ON

http://cheapgoals.com/neymar-could-not-hide-his-excitement-upon-messi-reunion-my-idol-is-my-friend/

(1) (Reply)

Which Jersey Do You Prefer For The SUPER EAGLES? / Caption This Photo Of Andy Ruiz Bleeding after joshua baptised him / Nigeria Vs Southafrica

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.