Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,241 members, 7,860,542 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:21 PM

'keep Cool I Love You- Toke Makiwa Goes Emotional For Ice Prince On His Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'keep Cool I Love You- Toke Makiwa Goes Emotional For Ice Prince On His Birthday (655 Views)

Dorathy Caught With Another Guy In Dubai Calls Prince On IG Live(video) / Kizz Daniel Shows His New Girlfriend, His Female Fan, Amarachi Goes Emotional / It Was Emotional For Me Seeing My Daughter Go University - Mercy Aigbe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'keep Cool I Love You- Toke Makiwa Goes Emotional For Ice Prince On His Birthday by GibsonB(m): 9:25am On Oct 30, 2017
Singer Ice Prince is Celebrating his 31st birthday Today, and just his loved ones are sending him sweet Messages, OAP Toke Makinwa has dropped her's and its very romantic, she said he was the first person that called her when her marriage crash started, And as she continued with a Love Emoji, she declared her love for him, Go on, see below for yourself..

News From Ebiwali--http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/10/your-call-was-1st-when-i-was-falling.html

Cc: lalasticlala

Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: 'keep Cool I Love You- Toke Makiwa Goes Emotional For Ice Prince On His Birthday by Seeker17(m): 9:35am On Oct 30, 2017
cool cool
Re: 'keep Cool I Love You- Toke Makiwa Goes Emotional For Ice Prince On His Birthday by Benjom(m): 9:44am On Oct 30, 2017
I know this won't be the end cos Ice Prince has been given a conspicuous green light cheesy
Re: 'keep Cool I Love You- Toke Makiwa Goes Emotional For Ice Prince On His Birthday by itspzpics(m): 9:52am On Oct 30, 2017
Hbd bro

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid May Have Found Another ‘sarz On The Beat’ (see What He Did) / Tyrese Gibson Down To Tears 'please Don't Take My Baby' In Emotional Plea To Ex- / I'm Still Single And Ready To Flirt- Omalicha Ellon, Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.