Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,413 members, 7,819,479 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

A Nairalander Kulguy Is Dead - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Nairalander Kulguy Is Dead (639 Views)

SHOCKING!! Top Nollywood Actress, Aishat Abimbola, Omoge Campus Is Dead / Vincent Jack Is Dead! (Ondo FRSC Boss) / Project Completed For A Nairalander Pics!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Kulguy Is Dead by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 30, 2017
Noah Ismaila Adesiji registered as Kulguy2011 on nairaland, a final year Statistics student of The University of Ibadan has just passed on.
Although I never met him, but he will always be a memory for me.
RIP Noah.
Re: A Nairalander Kulguy Is Dead by kingphilip(m): 11:12am On Oct 30, 2017
RIP bro
Re: A Nairalander Kulguy Is Dead by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 30, 2017
kingphilip:
no details of how you found out and others?

he registered and have never been seen online and you've never met him
We are both students at UI.
Got to UI through his virtual assistant help.
He is active in the education section I think.
He started the thread UIDLC admission.
This is the link:
https://www.nairaland.com/3334162/unibadan-distasnce-learning-application-admission

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Kulguy Is Dead by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 30, 2017
*GONE TOO SOON*

*Program for our brother, friend, colleague, a final year statistics student who passed away on the 29th Oct 2017, Late Adesiji Noah Ismail(Cool Guy)*
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

We hereby announce the below program as a form of last respect to this amiable young man, a statistician that was never certified.

Day One:
*Candle Night*
Date: Oct 30th 2017
Time: 7PM
Convergence center: Deceased house, Adelove Junction, Agbowo Ibadan.

Day Two:
*Special Prayer*
Date: Thursday, 2nd Nov 2017.
Time: 10am
Venue: Deceased House, Adelove Junction Agbowo Ibadan.

Day 3:
*Condolence Visit to the Deceased family*
Date:3rd November 2017.
Convergence Time: 8AM.
Convergence center: University of Ibadan Main Gate.

NB:
#Sympathizers who will join us in the Candle Night Should kindly come in a black top or outfit with atleast three (3)candles.

#Support of any kind will also be welcomed from friends, colleagues, school management of the deceased.

For More Information, Please contact:

Comr Salako:

Mayowa Adewale:

Opeyemi:

Jude:

*ANNOUNCER*
DECEASED FRIENDS(UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN)
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

May his gentle soul continue to rest in peace , and we also pray that Almighty Allah continue to grant him Aljanat Firdausi and forgive all his sin.

We love you COOL GUY but Almighty God loves you more.

SUN RE O
Re: A Nairalander Kulguy Is Dead by kingphilip(m): 12:41pm On Oct 30, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

We are both students at UI.
Got to UI through his virtual assistant help.
He is active in the education section I think.
He started the thread UIDLC admission.
This is the link:
https://www.nairaland.com/3334162/unibadan-distasnce-learning-application-admission
sorry about that

you'd have to modify you're earlier post and include 2011 in front of the kulguy i.e. change it to kulguy2011 because the kulguy you have there is for another person

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Random Act Of Kindness That I Will Ever Cherish / Best Romantic Movies To Watch On Valentine’s Day / Mourinho Reacts To 'ronaldo To Man Utd' Rumours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.