Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,835 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

N-power Daily News And Update - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Daily News And Update (5600 Views)

N-power Daily News And Update / N-power Daily News And Update / N-power Daily News And Update (2) (3) (4)

N-power Daily News And Update by npowerng: 11:46am On Oct 30, 2017
Hi there,
Please disregard any news or report that suggests that the 2017 List has been released. It is false information.
When it is released, you will be the first to know.
#NPowerNG

Re: N-power Daily News And Update by amodu(m): 12:28pm On Oct 30, 2017
It was earlier said before September ending and now it is October ending.
When will be be released
How soon is the very soon
Re: N-power Daily News And Update by Deflorence(f): 12:38pm On Oct 30, 2017
Npower, tell us the exact date to expect it.
That 2016 list came out 19th Nov. like people said, dont mean 2017 must be released same day.

Runing out of patience gradually.
VERY SOON' let the SOON come naaau

Re: N-power Daily News And Update by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 12:39pm On Oct 30, 2017
waiting for the list oooo
Re: N-power Daily News And Update by edemsimeon: 3:47pm On Oct 30, 2017
OK. I'M STILL WAITING....
Re: N-power Daily News And Update by manny4u(m): 7:15am On Oct 31, 2017
npowerng:
Hi there,
Please disregard any news or report that suggests that the 2017 List has been released. It is false information.
#NPowerNG
Good morning, pls i am quoting you from bwari area council in abuja. pls why is my device still on hold? i have sent mails, text and called, even my state focal person; Mr. Yerima has sent mails on my behalf but you guys have done about it in the past 3months, you keep saying i should be patient but thats not enough explanation please do something about this.
Re: N-power Daily News And Update by mancanoe: 8:30am On Oct 31, 2017
Good morning Npower Admin, please am a 2016 participant and am scheduled for batch A in device collection, my problem is my Network operator 9mobile former etisalat is having Network problem in my area and this has made me not to have received my notification for my device collection, most of my colleagues has received the message and are to collect theirs tomorrow (Techno device) please what do I do, I have decided to go and port to MTN today... Or is there other alternative channel this notification can reach me? Thanks I look forward for your response asap.
Re: N-power Daily News And Update by npowerng: 10:26am On Oct 31, 2017
manny4u:

Good morning, pls i am quoting you from bwari area council in abuja. pls why is my device still on hold? i have sent mails, text and called, even my state focal person; Mr. Yerima has sent mails on my behalf but you guys have done about it in the past 3months, you keep saying i should be patient but thats not enough explanation please do something about this.

Good day,
Do not panic and be patient, You would be contacted as soon as your device is ready.
Re: N-power Daily News And Update by mancanoe: 11:42am On Oct 31, 2017
Please respond... Thanks.
mancanoe:
Good morning Npower Admin, please am a 2016 participant and am scheduled for batch A in device collection, my problem is my Network operator 9mobile former etisalat is having Network problem in my area and this has made me not to have received my notification for my device collection, most of my colleagues has received the message and are to collect theirs tomorrow (Techno device) please what do I do, I have decided to go and port to MTN today... Or is there other alternative channel this notification can reach me? Thanks I look forward for your response asap.
Re: N-power Daily News And Update by AutosBay(m): 12:02pm On Oct 31, 2017
Phone number : 08138261385
Full Name : Ezenwa Bernard Eze 
Resident State:  Lagos State
Pick up Location : MTN Connect Store, Community 1B,72 By 23 Road, Festac Town, Lagos 
Device Selected : Techno Pad 
Nature Of The Problem : Device Issuance On Hold
Re: N-power Daily News And Update by Iamabraham(m): 3:38pm On Oct 31, 2017
npowerng:
Hi there,
#NPowerNG

Re: N-power Daily News And Update by AutosBay(m): 4:41pm On Oct 31, 2017
manny4u:

Infact your case is similar to mine, I even got sms twice plus an email see email below but any time I go to mtn they will say it is on hold mtn was even tired

Re: N-power Daily News And Update by ambs50: 10:19pm On Oct 31, 2017
Has anyone seen alert

Re: N-power Daily News And Update by Timblaze(m): 10:51am On Nov 02, 2017
pls sir, my tecno device i collected last week, just stop working, is nt charging or bring power, what should i do?
Re: N-power Daily News And Update by AutosBay(m): 9:28pm On Nov 02, 2017
I have collected my device thanks Npower, just that I'm having difficulty connecting to network and browsing
Re: N-power Daily News And Update by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 02, 2017
AutosBay:
I have collected my device thanks Npower, just that I'm having difficulty connecting to network and browsing
Please, do you have any idea if Speedstar tablet is available for collection?
Re: N-power Daily News And Update by AutosBay(m): 11:09pm On Nov 02, 2017
D5000y:
Please, do you have any idea if Speedstar tablet is available for collection?
Not sure it's available
Re: N-power Daily News And Update by npowerng: 9:41am On Nov 03, 2017
AutosBay:

Kindly run a check on your device before leaving the pick up centre, Make sure everything is working perfectly.
Re: N-power Daily News And Update by manny4u(m): 9:46am On Nov 03, 2017
npowerng:

Kindly run a check on your device before leaving the pick up centre, Make sure everything is working perfectly.

Please I have not collected my own device up till this moment, i heard some people on hold have started collecting.
Re: N-power Daily News And Update by manny4u(m): 10:41am On Nov 03, 2017
AutosBay:

Infact your case is similar to mine, I even got sms twice plus an email see email below but any time I go to mtn they will say it is on hold mtn was even tired
Congrat On Collecting Ur Device, Were You Sent A Third Text Msg Or You Just Went To Mtn Office To Collect Yours?
Re: N-power Daily News And Update by Tsam1959(m): 11:24am On Nov 03, 2017
AutosBay:

Finally.. Bro you really worry them. Na your post i dey see all over Npower thread .

As them don give you now, you sttil suppose post am round the thread now along side picture of the device...Make we believe you . Maybe them don bride you now grin grin grin grin Only God knows

Re: N-power Daily News And Update by AutosBay(m): 9:27pm On Nov 03, 2017
Fully connected thanks Npower
Re: N-power Daily News And Update by AutosBay(m): 9:30pm On Nov 03, 2017
manny4u:

Congrat On Collecting Ur Device, Were You Sent A Third Text Msg Or You Just Went To Mtn Office To Collect Yours?
I was sent an email

Re: N-power Daily News And Update by AutosBay(m): 9:32pm On Nov 03, 2017

Re: N-power Daily News And Update by Emmadgrt20(m): 8:10am On Nov 04, 2017
help!!!! I can loggin to my account any longer, it's request username and password where as initially there was no option for username, so I don't understand what they mean by username. pls help
Re: N-power Daily News And Update by npowerng: 1:37pm On Nov 04, 2017
Emmadgrt20:
help!!!! I can loggin to my account any longer, it's request username and password where as initially there was no option for username, so I don't understand what they mean by username. pls help

Your BVN and Phone number.
Re: N-power Daily News And Update by kclub83(m): 4:56pm On Nov 05, 2017
Please when will the list of the new batch be released?
Re: N-power Daily News And Update by npowerng: 12:37pm On Nov 06, 2017
kclub83:

Good day,
#npowerng
Re: N-power Daily News And Update by kecy19(m): 12:53pm On Nov 06, 2017
@npowerng, 06,Nov 2017. When will the Man know Man list be released?
Re: N-power Daily News And Update by npowerng: 1:46pm On Nov 06, 2017
kclub83:

Hi,
#npowerng

University Of Ilorin Massive Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment For Academic & Non- / Port Harcourt Job Vacancies (updated Daily) / Technical Drawing & Literature Teachers Wanted