Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,843 members, 7,824,511 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

What's Your Opinion On This Anonymous Piece ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's Your Opinion On This Anonymous Piece ? (715 Views)

I Need Your Opinion On Hair Dyes With PICTURES! / Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll / "Save Your Opinion And Shove It Down Your Anus" Nigerian Girl Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Opinion On This Anonymous Piece ? by purples25(f): 12:00pm On Oct 30, 2017
BLUNT

She has that youth when you first meet her. All shiny and fresh and new, with that naïveté that you love and an impressionable character that holds promises. You try to keep her, stick with her, but she moves with those things that glitter but aren't gold. Unnecessary little things that turn to big issues for her. You crave her, try to beg her, so you two can build the sweet future you envisage in your mind. But she keeps sleepwalking into the wrong paths. Years later, many years later, when the youth has been squeezed away and spat on and the flabs appear, when she's become society's old news, trash bin and laughing stock, she now claims to understand, claims that she's all ready for you. After your passion has burnt you away to ashes and the cold husk has been all that's there for an eternity of time, she now dedicates all her time to you. A settlement after all the fire in her is gone, after all the desirables have been sampled and disabled when in their glory by OTHER men. Somehow, I can understand the fury of men towards the older female folk, now desperate to marry.

What's your opinion on this write up ?
Re: What's Your Opinion On This Anonymous Piece ? by orisa37: 12:14pm On Oct 30, 2017
Get a Doctor to treat both of you and forgive her if you are still available. If you don't, the two of you will remain ignorant and wicked forever.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Opinion On This Anonymous Piece ? by purples25(f): 12:27pm On Oct 30, 2017
orisa37:
Get a Doctor to treat both of you and forgive her if you are still available. If you don't, the two of you will remain ignorant and wicked forever.

Ha ha cheesy I love this guy
Re: What's Your Opinion On This Anonymous Piece ? by CovertWIN(m): 4:47pm On Jan 16, 2018
purples25:
BLUNT

She has that youth when you first meet her. All shiny and fresh and new, with that naïveté that you love and an impressionable character that holds promises. You try to keep her, stick with her, but she moves with those things that glitter but aren't gold. Unnecessary little things that turn to big issues for her. You crave her, try to beg her, so you two can build the sweet future you envisage in your mind. But she keeps sleepwalking into the wrong paths. Years later, many years later, when the youth has been squeezed away and spat on and the flabs appear, when she's become society's old news, trash bin and laughing stock, she now claims to understand, claims that she's all ready for you. After your passion has burnt you away to ashes and the cold husk has been all that's there for an eternity of time, she now dedicates all her time to you. A settlement after all the fire in her is gone, after all the desirables have been sampled and disabled when in their glory by OTHER men. Somehow, I can understand the fury of men towards the older female folk, now desperate to marry.

What's your opinion on this write up ?

Well put together, lovely rhyming piece. But the story doesn't end there.

At that tender age, when she thinks she can part seas with a wave of hand, when her goals is on the other side of mount Olympus, When all and sundry take note of this sparkling lily in a row of grass.

He, He is at his lowest ebb, barely noticed, barely recognized, always ignored, begging for attention, all he has is potentials, he preaches this potential from dawn to dusk, that's his currency if he will get any affection. Why will the morning glory give in to his faraway promises of bliss, perhaps it may come to pass, but that's not what she craves for at the moment when the glory of the flower is just being revealed with ovation from onlookers.

Then finally, when the hen comes to roost, when the drummers have gone home, when the dancers have grown sore. It's time to seek that which was kept for times such as this.

At this time too, His dawn is just arrived, He's ushered into the center stage of those who matter, he've got his career right, groomed to suit, prepared to lead.

Gradually, he starts noticing the attention, drawn like moth to candle flame he's an instant magnet, he can make choices now. Why will he settle for less. Even when he's taken, the attention and ovation doesn't stop, like karma, it even gets louder, women of all ages throw themselves on him, he suddenly got what they need. Affection, Charm, Finance, Care, Charisma, Connection and The Power to Choose.

He reminscence what is happening, he evaluates the live of the flowers who in their bloom kicked him to the outer darkness. Withered and unappealing, they seek his life juice to remain relevant.

NOW YOU KNOW WHY SOME MEN CHEAT. Some are just trying to help. grin

1 Like

Re: What's Your Opinion On This Anonymous Piece ? by purples25(f): 7:02pm On Jan 16, 2018
CovertWIN:

Well put together, lovely rhyming piece. But the story doesn't end there.

At that tender age, when she thinks she can part seas with a wave of hand, when her goals is on the other side of mount Olympus, When all and sundry take note of this sparkling lily in a row of grass.

He, He is at his lowest ebb, barely noticed, barely recognized, always ignored, begging for attention, all he has is potentials, he preaches this potential from dawn to dusk, that's his currency if he will get any affection. Why will the morning glory give in to his faraway promises of bliss, perhaps it may come to pass, but that's not what she craves for at the moment when the glory of the flower is just being revealed with ovation from onlookers.

Then finally, when the hen comes to roost, when the drummers have gone home, when the dancers have grown sore. It's time to seek that which was kept for times such as this.

At this time too, His dawn is just arrived, He's ushered into the center stage of those who matter, he've got his career right, groomed to suit, prepared to lead.

Gradually, he starts noticing the attention, drawn like moth to candle flame he's an instant magnet, he can make choices now. Why will he settle for less. Even when he's taken, the attention and ovation doesn't stop, like karma, it even gets louder, women of all ages throw themselves on him, he suddenly got what they need. Affection, Charm, Finance, Care, Charisma, Connection and The Power to Choose.

He reminscence what is happening, he evaluates the live of the flowers who in their bloom kicked him to the outer darkness. Withered and unappealing, they seek his life juice to remain relevant.

NOW YOU KNOW WHY SOME MEN CHEAT. Some are just trying to help. grin

So well put with very good details ! Your answer is painful but rather logical. Tit for tat, that kind of thing. Thanks, your explanation is vivid smiley
Re: What's Your Opinion On This Anonymous Piece ? by ThreeEyedRaven: 8:24pm On Sep 29, 2019
"I've moved on I think you should too" simple reply

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Opinion On This Anonymous Piece ? by purples25(f): 8:36pm On Sep 29, 2019
ThreeEyedRaven:
"I've moved on I think you should too" simple reply

nice

1 Like

Re: What's Your Opinion On This Anonymous Piece ? by nlPoster: 8:42pm On Sep 29, 2019
Whether you meet each other or not, won't both of you experience time? So why acting as if time stops just because of you or whoever you're mentioning @ op.

Even the bible mentions "days of your youth".
Re: What's Your Opinion On This Anonymous Piece ? by purples25(f): 12:36am On Sep 30, 2019
nairalandposter:
Whether you meet each other or not, won't both of you experience time? So why acting as if time stops just because of you or whoever you're mentioning @ op.

Even the bible mentions "days of your youth".

Lol just looking for different opinions on this..... I think guys act immaturely towards a woman because of time- they take great advantage, its time to ridicule her and etc. Like its a crime that she got older. Time should not pass and she shouldn't get old....

But on the other hand, i can understand a bit of why guys do react like that.

I think for the most part, your answer covers it. Thats just a mature way to deal with things.
Re: What's Your Opinion On This Anonymous Piece ? by nlPoster: 1:14am On Sep 30, 2019
purples25:

Lol just looking for different opinions on this..... I think guys act immaturely towards a woman because of time- they take great advantage, its time to ridicule her and etc. Like its a crime that she got older. Time should not pass and she shouldn't get old....

But on the other hand, i can understand a bit of why guys do react like that.

I think for the most part, your answer covers it. Thats just a mature way to deal with things.

Everything is not about guys and women , thanks for the compliment though.

Sometimes other stuff happens in between.
Re: What's Your Opinion On This Anonymous Piece ? by purples25(f): 3:14am On Sep 30, 2019
nairalandposter:

Everything is not about guys and women , thanks for the compliment though.
Sometimes other stuff happens in between.
I would be glad to see more of your thoughts here.
Re: What's Your Opinion On This Anonymous Piece ? by nlPoster: 7:56am On Sep 30, 2019
purples25:

I would be glad to see more of your thoughts here.

Would like to see more of your posts also.

(1) (Reply)

Grand Mother Caught Having S*x With Her Grandson In The Village / Olamide’s Mother Dies On Her Grandson’s Birthday / Event: Port Harcourt Shawarma Fiesta 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.