Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

African Demigods (story Of Gods And Men. Series 1) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / African Demigods (story Of Gods And Men. Series 1) (2680 Views)

Emi(spirit): Lineage Of Gods / Godman Quotes*** Gods And Demons *** / A Tale of Gods And Monsters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Demigods (story Of Gods And Men. Series 1) by africandemigods: 12:44pm On Oct 30, 2017
About the Author
Im tunde,I like writing and im not new in Nairaland.
I don't know how to tag,I wld v love to tag everyone here lol. Pls kindly read and comment. Thnx so much as U read my first story "AFRICAN DEMIGODS".

The lives of men is mostly determined by what many has come to believe as destiny. We have kept records as men,past incident of our fore fathers and race,tribes and gods. We have recorded past deeds of Africans,their victory and lost,the wars,slavery,freedom,elevation and downfall of some men.

Africa,has always been a place where The real beauty of nature is well appreciated for everything other countries and curious minds desire in natured is bestowed on the beautiful land,Africa.

Evolution,even nature can't stop evolving in its own unique way,we can only hope to understand by keeping records and analysing past events to predict the future by records of past event either written or passed from generations through tales and lessons, from forefathers to sons of the present.

Here it comes again,the wars that broke the strength of Africa from giant to slaves in another continent but this time,it threatens the existence of men and gods. This is a war between men,demi gods and gods. This is African Demigods (Story of gods series Book 1)

Prologue
What's that smell? Chinenye asked. I believe we r close to the source of it and I think its the smell of something decaying,precisely one week and five days by the look of it Okoro replied been the only one who can see in the dark . At this point they r close to an opening at the bottom of the hill,close to a low current stream which they have been scouting for up to six hours now,the advance party could actually pinpoint the exert location of the cave opening which contains what they are looking for but if this is it,then a lot of questions need to be asked and report to the leader of the scout parties.

Everyone turned a questioning look at Tunde as he listens carefully for any sound coming from the cave but no sounds except the sound of his golden heart,after some minutes he stood up from his crouching position and gave orders as expected of him. Ade,Nonso stand guard at the entrance of the cave and be at alert,in case of trouble,do not engage the threat outside the cave,draw them in and signal us.

Chinenye,Okoro,Audu and Bunu follow and lets see what we will find here,we cant go back without answers, Audu flash your luminance once we are in the cave Tunde said. Don't you think that will give out our position to whatever is inside the cave Chinenye warned. That drew a giggle from Audu. Whats funny?Okoro asked. With a smell as strong as this,nothing will want to stay around it and it definitely knows we will come seeking answers Audu replied. I don't want to stay here for long,let's do what we came here for and leave Bunu said. Let's go everyone and that's all the team was expecting from the scout leader.

CHAPTER 1: ORIGINS

Time was slow today and closing hours seems to be an eternity away. It was just 12:22pm at Gladys inn, Maryland Lagos beside ,Oando filling station. They bought work in a eatery,although they met here,time, discussion and understanding have actually bond this two young boys in there early 20s to a point were they words alone can't explain how close they are.
" u look bored" ikenna said.
"Um oh boi u won't understand, this place tire me ehn, i just want to get a new job and leave". Gbenga replied.
Ikenna looked at the time " Na few minutes remain before you close. shebi,u dey go house from here abi u dey go see that your girlfriend".
Gbenga new squeezed his face because he already know what ikenna is driving at by bringing up the issue of his gf
"guy,forget that girl don finish my money. I dey go house go sleep". Na that school new babe I dey eye now.
"Brother,just be careful" ikenna replied.
Ikenna left to attend to a customer seated at the far end of the dinning hall,an unusual customer with a heavy Igbo accent who has been patronising Gladys inn for few days now but anytime he is around,gbenga always feel uneasy around him. Gladys inn,isn't a big place and from the reception,u can actually see the faces of he customers and this particular man scare him.

Deep in thoughts,he didn't know when his supervisor approached and placed an order in front of him "Nna, take this order,table twelve".
He quickly prepared the order and placed on the table with the table tag beside it. He noticed the customer at table two was staring like something is amiss. And this is the third time and third day the customer has been to the eatery.

Gbenga finished his shift at about 02:00pm and closed for the day,he went to his drawer,changed his Gladys inn to Polo to a pink shirt, black Jean, and black tom hanks lace snickers.
While strolling home,he didn't notice he was being followed by 2 men, one with afro hair cut and cut running from his left chick to his left eye brow,built and strong while the other one was slender like a dancer,his strides was graceful and he looks friendly. Gbenga got to Mr biggs busstop and waited for a bus that will take him to Ladipo and didn't notice the two men was standings few feet away.
A bus stopped by,with the conductor shouting " Ikeja,ikeja,Ikeja". He quickly entered and the two fellow joined him in the bus.
"Onigbongbo! Onigbongbo!! Onigbongbo!!! Kosi the conductor told the driver. Leventis he repeated also but no passenger responded.

Few distance away from Lagos state general hospital Ikeja,he told the driver that his busstop and he dropped, inserted his headphones and played his favorite song Samantha by Tecno. Gbenga wasn't aware of the presence beside him, the brute with the scar was on his left and the friendly looking fellow was on his right casting a spell in Anarkimi (Language of Hell)

" Let the day become night
Let the sun hear my call
and darken the light on this soul
Sleep envelope him
Paralyse him but leave him awake
Hades
Make us his friends till we achieve our aim"
Iga dro'nis Ka!!!

To everyone it was a normal day but gbenga was paralysed immediately, he couldn't do anything of his own will except what the two strange fellow told him. He was moved to a deserted area and the brute caste a spell "Akro nia mouris" a glamour spell. To normal eyes, it was a street with nothing happening but only demi gods,gods and beings of hell could see through the simple glamour spell.
He brute held him down, while the friendly faced fellow brought out a dagger,a dagger,he immediately disliked due to it's wicked sharp edges and the way it pulsed like it has a life of its own.

"Hold him down as soon as this dagger touch his blood,the paralysing spell will stop and he will struggle" the friendly faced fellow said. "Yeah I know,do sharp sharp abeg"
Gbenga was terrified and screaming in his mind but he couldn't move and he felt this was the end of him,he felt regret for not wooing the girl in school and for many things.
Slowly the dagger moved closer to his heart and it was few inches away from his body when the friendly faced fellow went flying like superman and crashed against the fence of a building

"What?" The brute said, surprise registered on his face.
"Isi Ewu" the customer from the dinner replied and the brute went flying too,to crash against his fast rising colleague.

Gbenga was on the floor,sweating all over his cloths and shaking furiously. And he heard a strange voice in his mind
I know you can hear me,now say after me

"Amadioha,I praise thee in thy true form.
U light a shined brighter in the day for mortals
and scotch d flesh of hell spawns,therefore burn away the power holding me down and free me"
And he heard the sweet, baritone voice different from the first one "RISE MY SON"

Immediately, the power holding him down faded away and he could move again.
"Get behind me" the customer said. He felt sluggish but moved to stand behind the customer.
Re: African Demigods (story Of Gods And Men. Series 1) by africandemigods: 10:08pm On Oct 30, 2017
cont....

The brute and the friendly looking fellow rose and stared hard at the customer with disdain and malice. The later said in Anarkimi "How dare you obstruct the work of our master? who sent you to die?"

The customer smiled, pulled out a sword hilt and smiled. he closed his eyes for a few seconds,murmured few words and when they opened,it shined blue like the colour of the sky and the sword extented to a full five feet diamond sword,a shield appeared on his left hand,embedded on the face of the shield is a whirlwind. He had a blue ribbon around his wrist,indicating his house and matron. "What are your names demon spawn?" I'm Emeka,my matron is the goddess "Oya" and my Father is a descendant of "Amadioha".

Gbenga was stunned by the revelations. "Is this a dream"? "am I on planet earth"?. "Shut up and let me concentrate, I can hear your thoughts" he heard Emeka's thought.

"Im Argina son of Hades" The brute was the first to reply and the friendly looking fellow replied "Arainis,son of Eshu. and u are stopping us from doing our job. leave while u still can,walk away,we will forget this insult and not hunt you down. "Too late" Emeka said.
He walked toward the two offsprings of the underworld. Argina and Arainis pulled out dark,gleaming swords and it pulsed just like the dagger. Emeka steps faulted to a halt and he hissed the name of the demi god killer swords "Zar'na hari". Anger replaced his calm feature and he rushed without second thoughts.
Fainting left,to block a up to down strike from Argina,which he deflected,giving a blow of his own to put Arainis at bay.
the fighting went on for few minutes with Emeka on the defence.
They separated with hardly a sweat,and engaged again in a fetal exchange of swords and shield.
But this time Emeka was prepared, He exchange strokes with Argina, as soon as the sword and shield connected,he delivered a crunching kick to Argina's knee which snapped like a twig,he fell to one knee and Emeka deflected a strike from Arainis with the tip of his shield,while in circling motion at the same time,the deflection forced Arainis sword to the his left,leaving his right flank open.
Emeka continued his motion and plunge the edge of his sword into his right rips,before Arainis could move away from the pain,Emeka slammed the edge of his shield into his sword and the blade drove deeper and Arainis burst into flames.

Argina was standing,favoring one feet and Emeka approach cautiously. "Tell me why you want him and I will let you go" Emeka said. Argina laughed "You can never get the answer you seek from me".
" So be it". Emeka delivered a right to left strike and followed up with his shield as a weapon to counter Argina's strike. Before Argina's blade connected with the sword,Emeka's shield closed up into a bracelet on his wrist,Argina's blade passed without connecting with the shield and stricked the tarred road,Emeka moved closer and drove his sword from tip to hilt into Argina's heart,with shock registered on his face,he said "Underworld will be on earth".

1 Share

Re: African Demigods (story Of Gods And Men. Series 1) by africandemigods: 10:18pm On Oct 30, 2017
Amadioha

1 Share

Re: African Demigods (story Of Gods And Men. Series 1) by Iamlordroman: 10:54pm On Oct 30, 2017
This should be interesting. Keep up the good work. (thumbs up).

1 Like

Re: African Demigods (story Of Gods And Men. Series 1) by Iamlordroman: 10:54pm On Oct 30, 2017
Re: African Demigods (story Of Gods And Men. Series 1) by africandemigods: 9:54am On Oct 31, 2017
Cont.....

"Who are you? What are you?" Gbenga asked.
"We need to leave this place now,deadites will come and investigate and we don't want to be here went they come" Emeka replied.

He stretches his hand to pull Gbenga along with him but gbenga took few steps back "Ma fowo kan mi. apun maka"

"Ogbeni,let us go.I no get time to explain anything for here. let's go to some where safe and I promise to answer all your questions" Emeka quickly said and pull Gbenga away.

Somewhere in Akanu,Ohafia Local Government area,Abia state, Onyinye has been having weird dreams for days now,since she celebrated her twentieth birthday, her nights has become more scary. Dreams of strange looking darkness has been calling to her,sweet talking her to hold it hand,she usually wake up with her heartbeats racing like that of an athlete.

With no one to explain this to except her grandma,she had no choice than to keep it to her self. Her biological parents are in the north and due to the advancing age of her grandma,she had to come home and take care of her. Another reason was her admission into a higher institution close to her grandma.

She woke up at about 04:00am with a jolt after her usual scary dreams and decide to start her chores before leaving home for school.

She said her farewell to granny,she could her ganny's voice in her head "Safe trip my child".

She got to Ebem park at about 07:15pm and bought here tickets, she was about collecting here balance when a young man spoke with the attendant from here left and she couldnt place his accent.

"Mada how much be ticket to Umuahia" stranger asked
"na #1500" the attendant said without raising her head up.
"take money" stranger stretched a sum of one thousand five hundred naira and collected his ticket. The stranger didn't look at Onyinye,though she wasn't interested in him but he sounds matured for his look.
she turned about and went to locate her bus as indicated on the ticket.

Passengers boarded,the bus set off for umuhia and within one hour thirty minutes,welcome to umuahia sign post was visibly,she alighted at the park and headed straight to the next terminal for a bus to Abia state university and within few minutes she was off to school. Some minutes later she dropped her school gate and breathe that air of school environment into her lungs and she smiled as memories of school activities flooded her mind.
"Good to be back".She thought.
In her hostel,ladies was everywhere screaming and welcome other colleagues while she was just planning to drop he luggage and visit her friend Deborah.

But later changed her about the chores for later.
she left for Deborah's house which is off campus and instead of the normal root,she decided to take a short cut route which is bus part. The road is narrow and sometimes few students use this road,she noticed two guys approaching about hundred feet away,she heard her name and turned around to see the stranger from the park dashing towards her and he was looking frantic like he was been chased.

Out of curiosity she stopped and noticed two other guys running behind him.
" Wetin dey happen" she thought to herself.
As soon as her got to her, he looked into her eyes and said
"Onyinye, kasala don burst,I for don tell u since, na just two them tell me say them send but see that two for your front ba them go kill you".
she was stunned " What's wrong with you? Do I know you"
No time to explain abeg. if you want survive,listen to every word I tell you and obey He said.

She was about to continue her movement but noticed the two guys behind her was armed and the two chasing the stranger was pulling a dark blade from an invincible scabbard. "Zar'na hari" the stranger hissed.

The stranger brought out a diamond looking sword,five feet long and she was surprised because she was sure he wasn't holding it when he was approaching her.
She couldn't move and the stranger was staring back and forth,she knew he was thinking about something and a devilish smile stretched across his face,he closed his eyes and the weather became chill and the cloud above look dark with seconds,lightning played across the sky and the four men seem to understand. They ran fast but it was too late,
the next thing she heard was a resounding boom as soon as the stranger open his lungs and screamed

"SSSSSAAAAANNNGGGOOOOO"

She was stunned and dizzy for few seconds but she saw clearly as the lightning struck the two before her and one of the two chasing the stranger, the other was fast enough to dive away from his colleague but was stunned and dizzy too.

The stranger moved close to the stunned fellow as he stood up and they were engage in an exchange of sword fight

the stranger moved left and brought his sword arm from left to right and he was countered by the chasing fellow. slight faint to right and followed with a punch with the left hand to the chasing fellows face,the slight movement of the attackers face was enough to drive his sword into the fellows shoulder,he howled and fell to his knees. The stranger removed his sword and place it a tip away fro his heart.

"I'm Owolabi,scout leader,House of Sango
Protector of men and Realm of demi gods. Who are you?"

the fellow just smiled,fell face down and burst into flames.

Owolabi scuffed and turned around to see Onyinye visibly shaking. owolabi approached her and she couldn't move an inch other than to stare at Owolabi. "How you dey?
Hope you dey fyn? You wound" he was lookin at her head to toe for any trace of blood. but he could see none.
"We have to go"
"where?" Onyinye was forced to ask after she came to her senses.
"Safe house and from there to Guild house".
she frowned and was about to talk when he told her " I will explain as soon as we get there,its not safe here and the deadites will come to investigate" "
"You will meet the other there,let's go" Owolabi finished and pulled her away.
Re: African Demigods (story Of Gods And Men. Series 1) by africandemigods: 9:58am On Oct 31, 2017
SHANGO

Re: African Demigods (story Of Gods And Men. Series 1) by africandemigods: 10:02am On Oct 31, 2017
Iamlordroman:
This should be interesting. Keep up the good work. (thumbs up).
Thanks bro.
Re: African Demigods (story Of Gods And Men. Series 1) by Iamlordroman: 11:22pm On Oct 31, 2017
You really are trying,it is entertaining but you still have to improve on a lot of stuffs.
Just keep writing. The more you write,the better you will get.

1 Like

Re: African Demigods (story Of Gods And Men. Series 1) by africandemigods: 3:42pm On Nov 01, 2017
CHAPTER 2: ACQUAINTANCE

"Summom the other gods. Pantheons of all tribes must be present at this meeting. The minor gods inclusive."Sango/Amadioha sounds desperate. Things are fast spiralling out of hand,attacks on demigods sent to protect the world of men,if the eight pillars sent to earth every generations should fall,the realm of god will be in chaos. It only happened once and that was a long time ago....a long,long time ago.

" Don't move,you are injured" Yemoja said to Ala.
"You have a deep wound,I need to rinse it before it heals or else Zar'na Zu" will be in your blood and you know what will happen".
Ala hissed and greeted her teeth she can feel her life force,gold blood of gods seeping through her amour. They were attacked on all sides of the realm and the only gates to the castle was hard pressed. All other gods,minor gods and training students and ancestral spirits have withdrawn from every part of the realm to the castle of gods, safe haven created in case of war.The seer had spoke about this war but it wasn't suppose to occur for another thousand years,why now? What triggered it? The seer couldn't see through the fog created by the enemies and they don't even know who and why the realm of African Gods are being attacked.

Ala the Igbo goddess,mother of Igbos and wife of Amahdio was brought back to her senses when she felt a sharp pain "Is it healed already?
Something dropped on the floor and screeched in frustration as it was set ablaze.
" Yes it is" Yemoja said with a grunt as she rise to her feet.
Ala felt the mental message from her husband asking of her welfare as he could feel her pain and she assured him she was safe so as not to distract him. Front line of battle isn't a place to be with a divided thoughts. A booming message invaded her thoughts summoning àll gods to a meeting
"A meeting during an invasion from an unknown source?" Yemoja said to no oñe in particular with surprise registered on her face.
She mentally summoned her first borñ demi god daughter to her side,with little or no effort at all,Yemoja disappeared leaving a drop of water in her wake to reappear beside Ala in front of the hall of gods,No gods can teleport into the hall,all gods are mortal iñ the hall of gods and in times of war,all gods are to appear with their demi god child.
All the gods was present except for Eshu as indicated by the pillar which is the middle of the white Hall, each god is mark on the pillar with colour of its house.

"We have been betrayed" Amadioha/Sango boomed as soon as all is present except Eshu. "By Eshu" Ogun the god of war was quick to put.
"How?" Ala asked.
leader of thunder scout party eleven, Battle team one, Base one (House Amadioha/Sango) reported back to me with the news of what they discovered in the "cave of the fallen". Amadioha/sango said.

"Cave of the fallen" the gods gasp.
"that place was sealed of to all gods and demi gods,no one was suppose to be able to enter without us knowing. thatß the only place the shield protecting this realm can be undone." Osayin reason aloud.

"Let the leader of thunder scout party eleven step forward and show us what he saw in the cave of the fallen". Ogun ordered.

Tunde,a strong young demi god, two red ribbon around his wrist,with graceful strides stepped forward. He looked like a fighter who can take on the gods themselves,after scanning the assembly,with a nod of approval from his forward walked straight to the pool in the middle of the hall and dipped his right hand into it and closed his eyes. Immediately, there was a bright light and right above him,the lights concentrate and his memory of how things went down replayed for the gods to see....

(Flash back)
What's that smell? Chinenye asked. I believe we r close to the source of it and I think its the smell of something decaying,precisely one week and five days by the look of it Okoro replied been the only one who can see in the dark . At this point they are close to an opening at the bottom of the hill,close to a low current stream which they have been scouting for up to six hours now,the advance party could actually pinpoint the exert location of the cave opening which contains what they are looking for but if this is it,then a lot of questions need to be asked and report to the leader of the scout parties.

Everyone turned a questioning look at Tunde as he listens carefully for any sound coming from the cave but no sounds except the sound of his golden heart,after some minutes he stood up from his crouching position and gave orders as expected of him. Ade,Nonso stand guard at the entrance of the cave and be at alert,in case of trouble,do not engage the threat outside the cave,draw them in and signal us.
Chinenye,Okoro,Audu and Bunu follow and lets see what we will find here,we cant go back without answers, Audu flash your luminance once we are in the cave Tunde said.

Don't you think that will give out our position to whatever is inside the cave Chinenye warned. That drew a giggle from Audu. Whats funny?Okoro asked. With a smell as strong as this, nothing will want to stay around it and it definitely knows we will come seeking answers Audu replied. I don't want to stay here for long,let's do what we came here for and leave Bunu said. Let's go everyone and that's all the team was expecting from the scout leader.

They scout team went deeper into the cave in a single file formation because of the narrow road with Tunde at the head,followed by Audu providing lights, chinenye,Okoro and Bunu. After half a mile trekk into the cave,the wall fell away to reveal a wide space in the middle of the cave. In the middle of the cave lies several animals,each sacred to a particular god. A huge shark which is the sacred animal of Yemoja,Ogun was dog,Ala mother of earth (Elephant),Sango/Amadioha(Eagle),Aganju( Carmel),Osanyin(Cheatah),Obatala(Human),Ibeji (Lion),Osumare(serpent),Osun (Peacock),Oya (Dove),Osoosi(Panther) all lay dead at the centre of the cave and at the middle of it all,the still beating heart of a demi god.
Tunde held a fist above is shoulder to signal a halt and gave a circular motion,the team understood at once and form a circle,one facing inward and another facing outward.
Everywhere was silent,a pin drop will be very loud at the level of silence from the team,years of scout,practice and rehearsal has already been honed into their very being and here it comes into play.

Nenye tapped Bunu of the shoulder three times indicating trouble and the message went round,hands on hilt of their swords,daggers and arrows. Out a nowhere, someone laughed,and it sounds so sinister,darkness gathered at the far end of the cave to reveal and form,black,hideous,slant catlike eyes,holes like that of snakes form its nostril,huge forehead,it has horn behind it ears,six feet tall,muscular,long claws and hoots instead of feet,it smiled to reveal canine like teeth's and its forked tongue. The creature held a staff as long as his height and with a dark çystal at the top of it. Without saying a word it attacked with a fireball spell aimed directly at Tunde
"Take cover" someone said instinctively and they all dove down and side ways.
"Who are you and what do you want?" Tunde asked as he rise up to his feet,sword in hand and shield deployed and also scanning his team to see if any is injured but luckily,they all look fyn
"I don't answer to a punny demi god"
"I'm gonna eat you all and leave one alive to report to you gods about what happened here" the creature said
"But I like playing with my meal before I eat them,so I'm gonna tell you who I'm and why I'm here,though its a but late to stop the coming war.

" War? what war? Audu said.
The creature laughed and it sounds scary "The war between,man,gods and demi gods". You think your realm çan't be breached,it is breached already and my master is here with its legion,you will be destroyed just like your people will be destroyed and with no prayers and sacrifice from humans,you will be no more, you will be forgotten añd your realm will be no more.
And that was all the team needed to here before it attacked.
Bunu magically brought his arrow and realises three arrows in rapid session, and Okoro threw its ice daggers at the creature continuously (its limited,benefit of been a child of Yemoja), Chinenye daughter of Ala mother of Earth,stomped her feet on the floor of the cave,directing the shock wave at the creature to distabilize it.

One rules the team learnt during its training and rehearsals is to attack a bigger enemy from three different directions and different weapons.
The creature didn't expect the strength the demi gods possessed and was caught of guard by the rapid missiles from the team. The creature responded by deflecting the missiles,unleashed a deadly fire ball and ducked but two arrows was already protruding from its shoulder. By the time the creature stood up Tunde the demigod of house Sango/Amadioha was already close to it.
Attacking directly as expected by his teams makes who have already halted the hauling of missiles at the creature watch in amazement as the two engage in battle.
Slash from right to left,was deflected by the creature, who was on the defense,studying this new threat. Tunde pressed harder,fainting left like a dancer,attack from left to right,strike to the head,withdrew at the last minute,reverse blade to strike the chest,spin right kneel and slash from down to up but he was surprised at the way his attacks was blocked.
The creature launched with a deadly speed and strike with his staff at Tunde's head,only by chance did he block the move but he fell to one knee as the strength behind the blow was strong and that was all the creature wanted,it clawed at Tunde with but drew a little blood from the elbow. They disengaged and stepped back from each other and the creature place the bloody nails with Tunde's blood into his mouth and spat at the carcase on the flow,it landed and the beating heart and sizzle,at first nothing happened the few heart beat later,the earth rumble and glass-like structure, separating the realms from the outside world shattered.

The creature smiled,before he could disappear,an arrow took it at the neck,followed by series of ice knife,the creature was shock.
"How? its impossible, I can't be killed by a demi god" only a god can end me".

"My arrows was blessed by the god of hunt,making it a weapon of the gods". The arrows rendered the Creature vulnerable and Tunde moved in for the end strike,flanked by Okoro and Chinenye.

Tunde followed with a slash move from right to left, back pedalled,Chinenye move in with her trident daggers,attacked aiming at the eyes and head,Okoro ice sword coming from behind Chinenye to puncture the creatures chest and Tunde rolled to his feet,jabbed at the creature feet to disturbed its balance then rolled away leaving him open on the left flank for Bunu's deadly arrows. He heard the thrum of arrows but was too occupied to defend it. Okoro's ice sword penetrated his chest,Chinenye ducked under okoro's left arm while Okoro pushed forward,three arrows landed,one to the head and two to the neck and a sword to his heart,the creature died before touching the floor of the cave.

Tunde stood up,looked around and noticed his team was good. he moved closer to observe the creature,he noticed three head snake tattoo on his chest. Scared animal of Eshu and Hades.
Re: African Demigods (story Of Gods And Men. Series 1) by popeshemoo(m): 6:01pm On Dec 10, 2017
nice piece bro!

(1) (Reply)

The Plight Of Doubra / Diwali Poems In Hindi Of 10 Lines | Diwali Poems In Hindi Language For Kids / Origin. A Novel By Dan Brown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.