Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,797 members, 7,817,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Will Messi Win Ballon D'or Again? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Will Messi Win Ballon D'or Again? (483 Views)

Mbappe Says Messi 'had To Win' Ballon D'or After World Cup Glory / When Will Messi Step Up For Argentina / Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Will Not Win Ballon D'or - Kylian Mbappe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will Messi Win Ballon D'or Again? by bluepython(f): 1:03pm On Oct 30, 2017
Barcelona maestro Lionel Messi lost out the FIFA Ballon d'Or award to fierce rival Cristiano Ronaldo of Real Madrid.��

Following the long-standing argument about who is the best among the duo
Messi who is a five times winner of the award, however, failed to make it count the sixth time.
Fans around the world usually use the Ballon d'Or award to determine the best player.
Now when Messi had five Ballond'Or he was always rated above Ronaldo.
But now that they are in the bracket I wonder what I will tell my Grandma.
ok, so now who is the fans favourite?
Again, with age no longer on Ronaldo who is two years older than Messi has age no longer on his side,
I fear this may be his last Ballon d'Or the Portuguese International will ever win.
Oh, not forgetting the world record fee signing Neymar Jr who made a daring move to Paris Saint-Germain from Camp Nou.

Ask everyone around your neighbourhood even my Grandma will tell you that he is the next on the line for the FIFA Ballon d'Or award.
Am seeing a situation whereby Messi will become his arc rival despite their relationship.
Now, taking Ronaldo out of the scene the two major contenders will be Messi and Neymar.

If you think otherwise please kindly drop your comments below let's know your suggestion.
Source: www.soccerembassy.com
Re: Will Messi Win Ballon D'or Again? by Techiekingee(m): 7:19pm On Oct 30, 2017
U'v just spoken lyk a man...kudos
It is evident in Ronaldo's form dis season+he's just a goal scorer always waiting for tap ins.....wat do u expect, if madrid doesn't perform or dnt gv him passes, no goals....
Messi on the other hand has been a playmaker, creator nd prolific scorer.....so,u hardly find a season where he underperforms....

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Tammy Abraham Gets England Call-up After Rejecting Super Eagles / [VIDEO] Messi Plays The Champions League Theme Song On Piano -and It's Beautiful / Man U V Man City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.