Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Next Tomorrow Will Be First Of November. Where Is Tstv - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Next Tomorrow Will Be First Of November. Where Is Tstv (1397 Views)

Tstv Decoders Available / Is Tstv Now Available Where Can I Buy In Abuja / How Is TSTV Wifi ? (2) (3) (4)

Next Tomorrow Will Be First Of November. Where Is Tstv by aAK1(m): 2:02pm On Oct 30, 2017
Two more days to go. I would have expected to see dealer's with decoders from today. Will Tstv come actually come through?
Re: Next Tomorrow Will Be First Of November. Where Is Tstv by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 30, 2017
angry I unplugged my DSTV and discovered the lies of premier league football... Its all lies... Make believes...
Re: Next Tomorrow Will Be First Of November. Where Is Tstv by midehi2(f): 2:04pm On Oct 30, 2017
tomorrow 1st November ke
Re: Next Tomorrow Will Be First Of November. Where Is Tstv by ifex370(m): 2:08pm On Oct 30, 2017
NgcoboP:
angry I unplugged my DSTV and discovered the lies of premier league football... Its all lies... Make believes...

How do you mean? sad
Re: Next Tomorrow Will Be First Of November. Where Is Tstv by danieljessy: 2:10pm On Oct 30, 2017
midehi2:
tomorrow 1st November ke
grin I wonder the weed e smoke this hot afternoon
Re: Next Tomorrow Will Be First Of November. Where Is Tstv by Kufie(m): 2:17pm On Oct 30, 2017
30 days hath September, April June and November. All the rest have 31 excepting February alone. Oga have sense first before you start finding what might not be in existence. angry
Re: Next Tomorrow Will Be First Of November. Where Is Tstv by MrBigiman: 2:51pm On Oct 30, 2017
TSTV is rubbish. I don't need any launching to know. Disturbing people's internet over nothing.
Re: Next Tomorrow Will Be First Of November. Where Is Tstv by Johnsown1(m): 3:03pm On Oct 30, 2017
pls how can I buy megabyte from resellers in nl
Re: Next Tomorrow Will Be First Of November. Where Is Tstv by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 30, 2017
ifex370:

How do you mean? sad
SerieA and Bundelisga are as interesting as the Barclay's Premier League... At less than 3k per month!

With pay as you go services on Startimes.
Re: Next Tomorrow Will Be First Of November. Where Is Tstv by ifex370(m): 6:57pm On Oct 30, 2017
NgcoboP:

SerieA and Bundelisga are as interesting as the Barclay's Premier League... At less than 3k per month!

Star times shows football?
Re: Next Tomorrow Will Be First Of November. Where Is Tstv by MrBigiman: 12:24pm On Nov 01, 2017
NgcoboP:

So where is TSTV
Re: Next Tomorrow Will Be First Of November. Where Is Tstv by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 01, 2017
MrBigiman:

So where is TSTV
Inside the incubator

Iphone X Silver 64gb For Sale / 2 Burners Bosch Halogen Electric Cooker / Alldocube X is killer of Samsung Galaxy Tab S4?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9