Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,006 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Providing Electricity To An International Market - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Providing Electricity To An International Market (294 Views)

Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) / Inside Ibadan Precious Stone Market: Strabag Precious Stone International Market / How I Was Defrauded At Alaba International Market Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Providing Electricity To An International Market by Benosky011(m): 3:00pm On Oct 30, 2017
Pls, I need a professional advice. Am totally a novice on this.
There is an international market that sprung up in a state in the South Eastern part of Nigeria.
It accommodates about 1000 shops. (Electrical, auto parts, and general goods).
Am willing in running an electricity supply business to the entire market.
Now, I'ld like to know the size and type of generator that would best suit my business, and if possible, the cost of such big generator and where I could get them.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Diamond Bank To Sell Off West African Units / Redeem Ur Card With Instant Fund Straight Into Ur Bank Account / Design Your Website And Buy Google Adsense Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.