Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,530 members, 7,830,571 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Somebody Pls Help - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Somebody Pls Help (683 Views)

Somebody Pls Help: Not Even A Single Job Interview After 2yrs Of Graduating / Somebody Pls Help Me / Can Somebody Pls Help Me With This,they Asked To Come Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somebody Pls Help by NiaLong(f): 3:18pm On Mar 17, 2010
Hi house pls I need ur assistance I desperately need a job as my current employer is undergoing some major challenges since the last quarter of last year.Infact he is owing us from january till date and he is thinking of closing up finally and joining his family in America. He has been very good to his employees but I have major financial commitments so house I need to get a job asap.I have hnd in mass communication and I have worked as a marketer and adminstrative managerm
. Really lookig forward to hear from someone thank u.u can reach me by text or phone call 08068171385.
Re: Somebody Pls Help by abx129: 4:53pm On Mar 17, 2010
i'l give u a call,
Re: Somebody Pls Help by NiaLong(f): 12:19am On Mar 18, 2010
No offence pls but I only need serious pple to call my number cos of some idiots who enjoying wasting pples time as well as theirs.hope to hear from well meaning pple. Tanx
Re: Somebody Pls Help by nizeutch(m): 12:55am On Mar 18, 2010
have you heard of enetbiz? all you need to start it is N1000 and you will be making N10500 every month you can spend N2000 to double your profit every month that is N21000. for more info send and email to enetworkingbiz@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Sales Representative (edo/delta States) / Banking Jobs For Fresh Graduates / Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.