Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,070 members, 7,814,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Please Recommend A Bait I Can Use To Catch Fish From A Stagnant Water - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Please Recommend A Bait I Can Use To Catch Fish From A Stagnant Water (1149 Views)

This Fisherman Uses Fish To Catch Bigger Fish (pictures/video) / Pls What Imported Feed Can I Use To Feed Fish From Jumbo To Table Size / Nigeria’s Wheat Imports To Rise 4% With Stagnant Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Recommend A Bait I Can Use To Catch Fish From A Stagnant Water by ChopBellefull(m): 5:25pm On Oct 30, 2017
Good day nairalanders.. Please i travelled to somewhere in Imo state and discovered that there are cat fishes in a swamp here. I hv thought of buying a hook, bt i dnt knw d best bait to use, coz m nt seeing any round worm around though i haven't searched thoroughly for it.
Re: Please Recommend A Bait I Can Use To Catch Fish From A Stagnant Water by saliubello(m): 5:38pm On Oct 30, 2017
ChopBellefull:
Good day nairalanders.. Please i travelled to somewhere in Imo state and discovered that there are cat fishes in a swamp here. I hv thought of buying a hook, bt i dnt knw d best bait to use, coz m nt seeing any round worm around though i haven't searched thoroughly for it.
chopbellefull indeed. "Omo jeun. O yo tan. Nwa bekunbekun kiri! " he must find it. ((Trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am.he must see the trouble)) best of luck. Good use of education/knowledge and time grin

1 Like

Re: Please Recommend A Bait I Can Use To Catch Fish From A Stagnant Water by ChopBellefull(m): 5:48pm On Oct 30, 2017
saliubello:
chopbellefull indeed. "Omo jeun. O yo tan. Nwa bekunbekun kiri! " he must find it. ((Trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am.he must see the trouble)) best of luck. Good use of education/knowledge and time grin
Lol, u no go kill me.. Abeg mk una suggest for me na.. Hw fish go dey waste like dah, e dey be me like say mk i enta water dey beg dem to enta pot grin
Re: Please Recommend A Bait I Can Use To Catch Fish From A Stagnant Water by Baroba(m): 9:01pm On Oct 30, 2017
Try chicken intestine or liver,wrap round your hook and fish.. cool
Re: Please Recommend A Bait I Can Use To Catch Fish From A Stagnant Water by FarmTech(m): 12:48am On Oct 31, 2017
Dig around and you'll find worms. I'm also a big fan of fishing and hunting, but I've not have the opportunity to express my fanship.

1 Like

Re: Please Recommend A Bait I Can Use To Catch Fish From A Stagnant Water by yhoungmhanny: 1:38pm On Dec 03, 2017
Good day guys! I like to ask is it good to give cat fish a booster and how often should one apply a booster to fish? Also which other means can be apply to promote fish growth?
Thanks
Re: Please Recommend A Bait I Can Use To Catch Fish From A Stagnant Water by sultaan(m): 8:32am On Dec 04, 2017
ChopBellefull:

Go tp abattoir or any meat/fish seller around and look for the pieces of entrails the have to discard use them as bait for catfish
Re: Please Recommend A Bait I Can Use To Catch Fish From A Stagnant Water by FarmTech(m): 10:22pm On Dec 07, 2017
Op, how was the fishing?
Re: Please Recommend A Bait I Can Use To Catch Fish From A Stagnant Water by ChopBellefull(m): 1:18pm On Dec 18, 2017
FarmTech:
Op, how was the fishing?
D tin tire me.. I left d fish for God, as i no sabi catch na

(1) (Reply)

Maize And Soya Beans Available In Large Quantity For Suppy / Watermelon Farming Free E-book (download For Free From Agrohow) / Palm Kernel Oil And Palm Kernel Cake For Sale. Call 07032415850

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.