Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

I Must Make It This Year CPA 90 Days Training On Whatsapp For Free - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Must Make It This Year CPA 90 Days Training On Whatsapp For Free (692 Views)

Lagos State Govt Directs ASPAMDA Caretakers To Conduct Election In 60-90 Days / Unemployed Nigerians Find Solace In Sports Betting, Make It Full-time Job / 5 Online Businesses That MUST Make You Money Without Any Skill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Must Make It This Year CPA 90 Days Training On Whatsapp For Free by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 30, 2017
CPA is what we all has been thinking of earning from, some people got scammed due to their interest in CPA marketing and some will still fall for the same trap.
My name is Derprince and I have written upto 10 guidelines already on CPA both on nairaland and Facebook, part of it are
1)how to make money online with facebook groups
2)solo ads
3)Adwords $500 set up plus bing s own
4) ewhoring (for crackrevenue)
5) Facebook page method
And so on and so forth.
So I want to start 90days tutorial on whatsapp for free in which I will be teaching you guys on how to get approval to peerfly, (second in command to maxbounty)
2)the best offer to promote
3) how to set up paid traffic
4)how to use free traffic
5)how to create audience on Facebook (I meant autopilot like my dating group that has 15k members)
6)How to use Adwords $500
7) How to go about payeer issues
Etc
Click on the link below to join my group ���
https://chat.whatsapp. com/1upVaQnysL8JlRWoQVAZ88

NB: remove the space between . & com after whatsapp to access the group.
Lecture will start tonight.
Thanks
Re: I Must Make It This Year CPA 90 Days Training On Whatsapp For Free by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 30, 2017
!

(1) (Reply)

7 Profitable Business Opportunities In Nigeria That You Probably Don’t Know! / Global Aerospace Drone Systems ::: Your First Choice For Drone Solutions / The Company I Work For Invests In Businesses With Good Prospects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.