Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,299 members, 7,853,387 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:38 PM

Bobrisky Responds To Paul's Death And Gives Tips On How To Be A Better Guy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Responds To Paul's Death And Gives Tips On How To Be A Better Guy (516 Views)

Mr. Ibu Sent A Special Message To Paul Okoye Hours Before His Death (Video) / Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill / Bobrisky Reacts To Adraud Paul’s Death And Gives Tips On How To Be A Better Gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Responds To Paul's Death And Gives Tips On How To Be A Better Guy by Azedolf: 7:09pm On Oct 30, 2017
Nigerian confused person Bobrisky, who was dragged by Nigerians after it was reported that the popular Congo Brazzaville homosexual man, Paul Arduad passed away from anal cancer, had answered him to die to Paul. He wrote on his Snapchat;

"Aww, so sad, he has lost his life." Bobrisky comforted Paul, "But I want to make something for an idiot that made me notice this boy's death. One, I never open for someone who is gay yet ",

Continue Reading... http://www.naijaread.com/2017/10/bobrisky-responds-to-paul-death-and.html?m=1

Re: Bobrisky Responds To Paul's Death And Gives Tips On How To Be A Better Guy by kingjomezy(m): 7:15pm On Oct 30, 2017
Abeg....... Which day be Christmas

(1) (Reply)

dot / South African Pastor Orders Member To Test Man~hood On Wife Live On Camera After / Floyd Mayweather's $26M Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA Attacked By Thieves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.