Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,960 members, 7,828,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

This Big Snake Almost Bit Me Today(pics) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / This Big Snake Almost Bit Me Today(pics) (740 Views)

Big Snake Caught By Security Guards (Photos) / Big Snake Terrorizing Kirikiri Residents At Night In Lagos Finally Killed.Photos / The Big Snake I Saw In My Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Big Snake Almost Bit Me Today(pics) by Mo6i6(m): 8:25pm On Oct 30, 2017
How wish my friend didn't saw this snake on time, it would have got me o embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Big Snake Almost Bit Me Today(pics) by danieljessy: 8:29pm On Oct 30, 2017
Snake thread
grin i'll not call name

Lalasti..)

Re: This Big Snake Almost Bit Me Today(pics) by chimamanda14(f): 8:30pm On Oct 30, 2017
we are just waiting for 2019
Re: This Big Snake Almost Bit Me Today(pics) by Slayer2: 8:33pm On Oct 30, 2017
@ Mo6i6 That's a forefather snake, oweroto aka 12 to 12.

Abeg I need the head of this snake op, where you located
Re: This Big Snake Almost Bit Me Today(pics) by colossus91(m): 8:37pm On Oct 30, 2017
ehehehehe lalala
Re: This Big Snake Almost Bit Me Today(pics) by Mo6i6(m): 8:38pm On Oct 30, 2017
Slayer2:
@ Mo6i6 That's a forefather snake, oweroto aka 12 to 12.

Abeg I need the head of this snake op, where you located
I buried the head.

in Delta State
Re: This Big Snake Almost Bit Me Today(pics) by Slayer2: 8:44pm On Oct 30, 2017
Mo6i6:
I buried the head.

in Delta State

God why you bury the head naaaaq

Re: This Big Snake Almost Bit Me Today(pics) by Mo6i6(m): 8:48pm On Oct 30, 2017
Slayer2:

God why you bury the head naaaaq
I fit unburied am abi?
Re: This Big Snake Almost Bit Me Today(pics) by Slayer2: 8:52pm On Oct 30, 2017
Mo6i6:
I fit unburied am abi?

Abeg sand don touch am and moreover you don cover with sand. Abeg if una catch this particular snake again. Sell me the head. Very useful to me and also if you guys ever catch a pure black snake. Please sell me the tail of the black snake. Very useful.

Thanks.
Re: This Big Snake Almost Bit Me Today(pics) by amunkita(m): 9:25pm On Oct 30, 2017
Mo6i6:
How wish my friend didn't saw this snake on time, it would have got me o embarassed
Mo6i6:
I fit unburied am abi?

Sincerely, ur friend was not the savior nah ur grammar just weak the snake..
Re: This Big Snake Almost Bit Me Today(pics) by amunkita(m): 9:28pm On Oct 30, 2017
Slayer2:

Abeg sand don touch am and moreover you don cover with sand. Abeg if una catch this particular snake again. Sell me the head. Very useful to me and also if you guys ever catch a pure black snake. Please sell me the tail of the black snake. Very useful.

Thanks.

The juju u intend using em for don cast nah, u would only succeed in getting albinos to pay...
Re: This Big Snake Almost Bit Me Today(pics) by Slayer2: 9:57pm On Oct 30, 2017
amunkita:

The juju u intend using em for don cast nah, u would only succeed in getting albinos to pay...
Mumu you nor see as to mind your own business hard you well?

Foolish somebody because na your papa they do the juju for me. Anuofia.
Re: This Big Snake Almost Bit Me Today(pics) by amunkita(m): 10:02pm On Oct 30, 2017
Slayer2:

Mumu you nor see as to mind your own business hard you well?

Foolish somebody because na your papa they do the juju for me. Anuofia.

Ooopzzz...
Now I see..
U intend using the head nd tail to improve ur grammar...

Best of luck...
Re: This Big Snake Almost Bit Me Today(pics) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 30, 2017
Lala have u not seen this your pet?
Re: This Big Snake Almost Bit Me Today(pics) by Slayer2: 10:05pm On Oct 30, 2017
amunkita:

Ooopzzz...
Now I see..
U intend using the head nd tail to improve ur grammar...

Best of luck...

Lmao. You are dumber than you even look. Can't decipher pidgin English when you see one anymore right? I guess that stupid unkempt beard of yours must have corrupted your bird brain, now begun, useless man when they make amebo. Stupid gossip Bleep boy.

Re: This Big Snake Almost Bit Me Today(pics) by amunkita(m): 10:27pm On Oct 30, 2017
Slayer2:

Lmao. You are dumber than you even look. Can't decipher pidgin English when you see one anymore right? I guess that stupid unkempt beard of yours must have corrupted your bird brain, now begun, useless man when they make amebo. Stupid gossip Bleep boy.

Wow!!
That was pidgin
Time u start taking ur lectures in pidgin, it would help you improve ur new Lingua franca..

U even checked up my profile
Wow!! Drop a like there jawe.
Bleep boy u called me U re learning fast oooo.
Re: This Big Snake Almost Bit Me Today(pics) by Slayer2: 11:28pm On Oct 30, 2017
amunkita:

Wow!!
That was pidgin
Time u start taking ur lectures in pidgin, it would help you improve ur new Lingua franca..

U even checked up my profile
Wow!! Drop a like there jawe.
Bleep boy u called me U re learning fast oooo.

You suck at trolling dude, you should probably quit it and try something else, seriously.

(1) (Reply)

Ethereum Hacker Returned 30000 Stolen Ether Worth $26 Million / PSC Solar Industries Deep Cycle And Lithium Batteries At Your Grab!!! / Top Five Events That Almost Ended The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.