Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,561 members, 7,955,081 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:29 PM

I Think There Is Something Curious About The Dancing Sun - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Think There Is Something Curious About The Dancing Sun (2815 Views)

Sometimes We Think There Will Be No More Nigeria But It Keeps Standing — Adeboye / For Those Who Think There Is No Witchcraft And Whotnot In The Abroad... / If U Think There Is Flaws In The Bible,come And Discuss It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think There Is Something Curious About The Dancing Sun by kevoh(m): 11:45pm On Oct 30, 2017
That's Osanobua messing with the Sun's light switch duh. undecided I don't know and have no idea, I would have gone for a huge object,like a UFO spaceship, blocking the sun's ray in that region but then again I take UFO stories and sighting with a pinch of salt. Another thing is why are most of the reported sightings linked to Marian events?
Re: I Think There Is Something Curious About The Dancing Sun by johnydon22(m): 12:27am On Oct 31, 2017
kevoh:
That's Osanobua messing with the Sun's light switch duh. undecided I don't know and have no idea, I would have gone for a huge object,like a UFO spaceship, blocking the sun's ray in that region but then again I take UFO stories and sighting with a pinch of salt. Another thing is why are most of the reported sightings linked to Marian events?

Huge question
Re: I Think There Is Something Curious About The Dancing Sun by rejosom(m): 8:18am On Oct 31, 2017
johnydon22:

If this is satan then its remarkable. God is busy curing headaches and giving TB Joshua visions while Satan is shaking something as big as the sun. I'd say satan is more impressive then

Ewo... As scary as this sounds to my ear it's logical nonetheless.
Re: I Think There Is Something Curious About The Dancing Sun by johnydon22(m): 8:59am On Oct 31, 2017
rejosom:

Ewo... As scary as this sounds to my ear it's logical nonetheless.

Of course most people don't understand the implications of their assertions
Re: I Think There Is Something Curious About The Dancing Sun by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 31, 2017
Lots of questions on my mind.

Are the videos authentic?
If authentic, have they been slightly modified to enhance the 'dancing'?
Are the people enforcing a mass hallucination?
Did these hallucinations arise from prolonged starring at the sun?
If not hallucinations, did the sun literally dance/ shift/displace?
Can the sun do that?
Wouldn't that have devastating effects on earth?
If the sun danced, but not literally, then was there perhaps obstructions in the part of light travel to earth from sun?
Considering the speed of light, would these obstructions be said to be static or fast moving or rotatory?
Could it be caused by cloud formations or any other natural climatic conditions?
Does this occurance happen during a certain season? (Autumn, summer, spring, winter)?
Does the ceremony of the Mary bla bla bla fall in any of the seasons which the dance is most likely to happen?
Does it happen at other times when Mary is not involved, and there are no people in ceremonies to witness?
johnydon22:

Huge question

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Think There Is Something Curious About The Dancing Sun by johnydon22(m): 11:11am On Oct 31, 2017
Akdegreat:
Lots of questions on my mind.

Are the videos authentic?
If authentic, have they been slightly modified to enhance the 'dancing'?
Are the people enforcing a mass hallucination?
Did these hallucinations arise from prolonged starring at the sun?
If not hallucinations, did the sun literally dance/ shift/displace?
Can the sun do that?
Wouldn't that have devastating effects on earth?
If the sun danced, but not literally, then was there perhaps obstructions in the part of light travel to earth from sun?
Considering the speed of light, would these obstructions be said to be static or fast moving or rotatory?
Could it be caused by cloud formations or any other natural climatic conditions?
Does this occurance happen during a certain season? (Autumn, summer, spring, winter)?
Does the ceremony of the Mary bla bla bla fall in any of the seasons which the dance is most likely to happen?
Does it happen at other times when Mary is not involved, and there are no people in ceremonies to witness?

Beautiful questions my good man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think There Is Something Curious About The Dancing Sun by CAPSLOCKED: 5:34pm On May 29, 2018
hahn:
Maybe Ra is trying to tell us something smiley

DEFINITELY! grin
Re: I Think There Is Something Curious About The Dancing Sun by johnydon22(m): 9:27pm On May 29, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

DEFINITELY! grin

If its Ra that actually proves God. Doesn't it?
Re: I Think There Is Something Curious About The Dancing Sun by CAPSLOCKED: 10:04am On Jun 03, 2018
johnydon22:

probably and somehow has a liking to mariam feasts, does he want to collect Yahweh baby mama?. LOL Ra should just do better we cannot understand the words in a blinking sun unless we try morse code though.

Ok Hahn let's get serious now cus this thing right here is a total mind fuqq

I THINK THIS IS WORTHY OF YOUR TIME.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_of_the_Sun#Criticism
Re: I Think There Is Something Curious About The Dancing Sun by tintingz(m): 12:03pm On Jun 03, 2018
I'm not a Catholic, I was a Muslim but I've been to Catholic churches to cover some events as I'm into photography.

Every Catholic events I've been to they drink some substance and put some white stuff in the members mouth(bread), they call it "flesh and blood" of Jesus or so and they also sprinkle them water calling it "holy water", and there are smokes everywhere. Now the possibility here is what if they were been hypnotized, like a mass hallucination? Why is the so-called dancing sun always witnessed around where there's this mass Catholic program?

As for the YouTube videos, I don't really buy them until they are verified by reputable media. This is more of psychological thing that need to be investigated on.
Re: I Think There Is Something Curious About The Dancing Sun by tintingz(m): 12:16pm On Jun 03, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I THINK THIS IS WORTHY OF YOUR TIME.

Thank you for this link, some suggestions there aligned with what I said about mass hallucination.

Wikipedia

Science writer Benjamin Radford maintains that "the sun did not really dance in the sky. We know this because, of course, everyone on Earth is under the same sun, and if the closest dying star to us suddenly began doing celestial gymnastics a few billion other people would surely have reported it". Radford wrote that psychological factors such as the power of suggestion and pareidolia can better explain the reported events.

"No one suggests that those who reported seeing the Miracle of the Sun —or any other miracles at Fátima or elsewhere— are lying or hoaxing. Instead, they very likely experienced what they claimed to, though that experience took place mostly in their minds."

In The Evidence for Visions of the Virgin Mary Kevin McClure wrote that the crowd at Cova da Iria may have been expecting to see signs in the sun, since similar phenomena had been reported in the weeks leading up to the miracle. On this basis, he believes that the crowd saw what it wanted to see.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think There Is Something Curious About The Dancing Sun by johnydon22(m): 12:32pm On Jun 03, 2018
tintingz:
I'm not a Catholic, I was a Muslim but I've been to Catholic churches to cover some events as I'm into photography.

Every Catholic events I'm been to they drink some substance and put some white stuff in the members mouth(bread), they call it "flesh and blood" of Jesus or so and they also sprinkle them water calling it "holy water", and there are smokes everywhere. Now the possibility here is what if they are been hypnotized, like a mass hallucination? Why is the so-called dancing sun always witnessed around where there's this mass Catholic program?
I have been a Catholic for the most part of my life. An alter Knight and Seminarian for many years. I assure you, there is no hypnosis. The white stuff is simply unleaven bread (You can call it sugarless biscuit if you will) the wine is Mass wine (Typically red wine, you can buy them from special stores around the nation)

And the smoke is incense, comes from trees.

As for the YouTube videos, I don't really buy them until they are verified by reputable media. This is more of psychological thing that need to be investigated on.

That's my point. Scrutiny into the event is what I ask with open mind
Re: I Think There Is Something Curious About The Dancing Sun by tintingz(m): 3:13pm On Jun 03, 2018
johnydon22:
I have been a Catholic for the most part of my life. An alter Knight and Seminarian for many years. I assure you, there is no hypnosis. The white stuff is simply unleaven bread (You can call it sugarless biscuit if you will) the wine is Mass wine (Typically red wine, you can buy them from special stores around the nation)

And the smoke is incense, comes from trees.
Were you always there when all these things are produced?

These are the things that also happen when someone visit "babalawo"(voodoo priest) for miracle(shown in movies), they are given substances to drink and smoke is everywhere, I think these are ways of hypnotizing thier clients, many Muslim alfas also do same.

Like i said these are possibilities.
Re: I Think There Is Something Curious About The Dancing Sun by tintingz(m): 3:31pm On Jun 03, 2018
This things also happen among muslims claiming they saw Sheikh Ibrahim Inyass in the sky, moon, pole, wall etc.

https://www.nairaland.com/4453289/people-climbed-pole-touch-face

https://www.nairaland.com/1426766/crowds-visit-lagos-mosque-apparitions

https://www.nairaland.com/1045192/late-sheikh-ibraheem-nyaas-appears

There was a night in my area Muslims were going about saying they saw Inyass in the moon after Taraweeh prayer during Ramadan period.

Now who should we believe? Which is the truth and which is false? Is it that the Gods are confused or the people are confused?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can The Occult Make Me Rich? I Want To Get Rich Overnight / Inspect The Fruits(satan could masquerade as Angel of light) / Cost Of Ram In Lagos /ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.