Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,808 members, 7,817,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

My Mother And Her Granddaughter Which Is The Best Visa Options - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Mother And Her Granddaughter Which Is The Best Visa Options (423 Views)

Mother And Son Die In Road Crash In Taraba (Photos) / Relocating To USA What's The Best Visa Application? / Mother And Child Burnt In Onitsha Fire Incident In Anambra (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

My Mother And Her Granddaughter Which Is The Best Visa Options by Awesome85(m): 9:51pm On Oct 30, 2017
[color=#000099][/color] Good evening all. Dearest Nairalanders (NL), please l need an urgent advice from all whom had similar situations and all seniors here.
My mom will be living for the states (US) by next month November, 2017. And she wants to travel with my niece. The issue now is that my mom have her visa already my niece yet to apply, now which way will be better? Should my mom say she is her daughter or her granddaughter... (ways to get the visa).. My mom is 56 my niece 9yr. Please l need your advice . Thanks as always
Re: My Mother And Her Granddaughter Which Is The Best Visa Options by justwise(m): 10:41pm On Oct 30, 2017

(1)

Going Backpacking In Thailand / For Us Travellers. / How I Intend To Spend My 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.