Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,975 members, 7,821,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Futo Student Brutally Beaten By Futo Military - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Futo Student Brutally Beaten By Futo Military (1024 Views)

FUTO Student Dressed As A Native Doctor To A Night Class As Exam Draws Near / FUTO Student Test Runs The Airplane He Built As His Final Year Project / SS1 Student Brutally Beaten By His Teacher In Yobe State (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Futo Student Brutally Beaten By Futo Military by groundnutoil(m): 10:09pm On Oct 30, 2017
Brutality of FUTO 'X - boys Military' outfit melted on a fellow students for doing nothing. The occurrence of various forms of physical, psychological and emotional abuse by this outfit on students has eaten into the fabrics of our sanity, the same outfit that is there to supposedly protect the interest of Nigerian students is doing otherwise. Above are graphical evidence of their brutality.
SAY NO TO ASSAULT AND BRUTALITY IN FUTO
#SaynotoabuseinFuto.
Please share. full gist coming soon
Fynestboi Richiez olawalebabs

Re: Futo Student Brutally Beaten By Futo Military by Deocle: 10:11pm On Oct 30, 2017
Space booked
Re: Futo Student Brutally Beaten By Futo Military by groundnutoil(m): 10:18pm On Oct 30, 2017
so it all started in an off campus lodge called new orleans in eziobodo futo lodge
some girls in the lodge left there room open and were sleeping and according to the girls at around 4am someone entered dia and took dia fones and the description of the boy in the picture who was also dia lodge although d gals admitted they didnt see the person face so they couldnt truly confirm who the boy is so using the description they futo military were called by the gals and they took the boy to dia command and dis was they result after like four hours with no confirmation dat is was the boy
after brutallly assorting him cc.lalasticlala
mynd44
Re: Futo Student Brutally Beaten By Futo Military by Kylekent59: 10:22pm On Oct 30, 2017
Those useless man O war niggas grin grin.
Those gals should apologies ooo so as not to affect them in the future.

My opinion
Re: Futo Student Brutally Beaten By Futo Military by groundnutoil(m): 10:23pm On Oct 30, 2017
Kylekent59:
Those useless man O war niggas grin grin.
Those gals should apologies ooo so as not to affect them in the future.

My opinion
dm come apologise but ma d guy niggers wan kill d gals na god save dm
Re: Futo Student Brutally Beaten By Futo Military by Khd95(m): 10:32pm On Oct 30, 2017
na drillinggrin
Re: Futo Student Brutally Beaten By Futo Military by groundnutoil(m): 10:38pm On Oct 30, 2017
Khd95:
na drillinggrin
omo the thing eh
Re: Futo Student Brutally Beaten By Futo Military by Homeboiy: 10:40pm On Oct 30, 2017
Hmmm too bad

But I swear...Iam heartless when it comes to a thing like this.. If I happen to be the guy and after beating me like this...It still show that I wasn't the one that took the phones

I swear...If I don't spill the blood of those girls,then it means iam jazzed.

I will just give them 6months and everybody might have forgotten abt the matter

Then I will strike lipsrsealed

Don't quote me pls

1 Like

Re: Futo Student Brutally Beaten By Futo Military by groundnutoil(m): 10:49pm On Oct 30, 2017
Homeboiy:
Hmmm too bad

But I swear...Iam heartless when it comes to a thing like this.. If I happen to be the guy and after beating me like this...It still show that I wasn't the one that took the phones

I swear...If I don't spill the blood of those girls,then it means iam jazzed.

I will just give them 6months and everybody might have forgotten abt the matter

Then I will strike lipsrsealed

Don't quote me pls
d gals dm no d dey d lodge again dia life na dey at stake boys wan kill dm
Re: Futo Student Brutally Beaten By Futo Military by Homeboiy: 10:51pm On Oct 30, 2017
groundnutoil:
d gals dm no d dey d lodge again dia life na dey at stake boys wan kill dm

But them still de school

If them escape me physical

Then I will go spirutual embarassed

I avoid hurting people because I don't want people to hurt me

I do things I regret if they hurt me
Re: Futo Student Brutally Beaten By Futo Military by dreamworld: 3:08am On Oct 31, 2017
Not good at all
Re: Futo Student Brutally Beaten By Futo Military by Zaheertyler(m): 3:42am On Oct 31, 2017
new Orleans useless lodge
eziobodo useless place
futo military go day form us marine
end time girls

that was how my room was burgled twice this year them no pity me leave ordinary bed for me
in shut futo is useless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Futo Student Brutally Beaten By Futo Military by groundnutoil(m): 8:11am On Oct 31, 2017
Homeboiy:

But them still de school
If them escape me physical
Then I will go spirutual embarassed
I avoid hurting people because I don't want people to hurt me
I do things I regret if they hurt me
dm gals have been taken by police d guy called d cops on dm
Re: Futo Student Brutally Beaten By Futo Military by groundnutoil(m): 8:12am On Oct 31, 2017
Zaheertyler:
eziobodo useless place
end time girls

that was how my room was burgled twice this year them no pity me leave ordinary bed for me
in shut futo is useless
chisos for the same lodge?
Re: Futo Student Brutally Beaten By Futo Military by Dramadiddy(m): 9:49am On Oct 31, 2017
Zaheertyler:
eziobodo useless place
end time girls

in shut futo is useless
eziobodo is really over rated so you shouldn't expect less... more year ones are there than the upper levels, so it gives them chance to ride you guys anyhow. they can't break ur door in Umuchima, even police no get mind to break ur door.. unless you did something wrong..

(1) (Reply)

Kenyan Teacher Who Gives Away 80% Of His Salary Is Awarded (see How Much) / UNICAL Post-utme 2019: Cut-off Mark, Date, Eligibility And Registration Details / How Do I Go About My Age Difference?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.