Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,362 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

8 Top Google Apps You Probably Aren’t Using - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 8 Top Google Apps You Probably Aren’t Using (534 Views)

Ufos Aren’t Coming From Space – But From Beneath The SEA As Crafts / Money Saving Apps You Should Have On Your Smartphone / 10 Interesting Facts About Facebook You Probably Didn’t Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Top Google Apps You Probably Aren’t Using by 042apps(m): 10:30pm On Oct 30, 2017
There are millions of apps in Google playstore and many of them are owned by Google but we will be looking into the 8 top google apps which holds some genuinely useful treasures and are just waiting to be discovered. These Google apps will surely help you to do all sorts of interesting and fascinating things with your Android device.The most interesting part is that they are free and some are also available for iOS users.

Here Are The 8 Top Google Apps:

1. Google Handwriting Input

Google Handwriting Input is a fascinating app which allows the user to scribble or write on the screen of their Android devices with the finger or stylus by providing you with a blank slate. It will then convert those illegible chicken scratch into actual sendable texts. It also handle emojis if you really want to draw them.
The interesting part is that it works hand-in-hand with Google’s regular, fully featured Gboard keyboard. We carefully picked it to be among the top google apps.

2. Trusted Contacts
This a great app if gets popular could make it way to the top google apps. This app lets the user to establish a location-sharing relationships with the family members, friends and anyone else you love and know. This so-new-it-still-has-that-new-app-smell tool is one of those things that's so practical, you'll wonder why your phone hasn't always had it.
The two people must install the app on their Android devices and approved the relationship, either person has the ability to request the other's location at any time. If the recipient doesn't respond after five minutes, his last known location will automatically be sent. And it works even if his phone is off or out of range.

3. Google Trips
Trips is an app which makes travelling easier and fun. Many people are already using Gmail, Google’s new-ish but Trips has a more edge over these apps.
Trips will automatically find and bring together all your travel information into your inbox like travel reservations, hotel reservations, and other similar things. It will bundle them into a neatly and organized trip-based portfolios. The app also has some extra features like suggestions of nearby attractions, popular day plans and recommends restaurant. Lastly, it works offline.Trips is surely making it way to the top google apps.

4. Google Arts & Culture
Google Arts And Culture is another fascinating app making it to top google apps. This app lets the user to explore national parks, famous works of Art, monuments, and museums right from your Android device.
The app is full of cool scenes of fascinating things from around the world, and it's something you don’t really want to miss out.

5. Chrome Remote Desktop
Chrome Remote Desktop is another app which isn’t getting enough attention but useful. The app makes it easier to remotely access your desktop computer from your Android device. Just install the companion “Desktop chrome Extension” and set up the PIN. Your desktop gets accessed from your palm.
Chrome Remote Desktop is Google’s most powerful cross-platform app and could be on top google apps one day.
6. Google Opinion Rewards
This is another app owned by Google which puts some pennies into your Playstore account. This app really needs to be on top google apps but yet not getting enough recognition.
The app will inform the user whenever a new survey is available. You answer a handful of questions about a recent shopping experience or your thoughts on some type of merchandise, and then the app puts a credit on your Play Store account. It could be very little like 10 cents or a dollar either way, it takes practically no time to do and the credits increase rapidly. The pennies can be used to purchase apps.

7. Android Auto
This app was revamped by Google recently thereby making it more effective and great for drivers. It is already on top Google apps. The new Auto app is basically a "car mode" for your Android device, an interface that is optimized for driving, with large buttons for commonly used commands and simplified access to the sort of stuff you might need while driving.

8. Wallpapers
This last selection is actually the app that controls wallpaper-picking for Google's new Pixel phone -- but if you have any other device, you can think of it as an upgrade to your system's built-in wallpaper picker. The aptly named Wallpapers makes finding a background for your home screen a fun adventure, with options for selecting stunning images from sources like Google Earth or the photographer-favored galleries of Google+.

[url]042apps.com[/url]

Re: 8 Top Google Apps You Probably Aren’t Using by Touchey: 10:32pm On Oct 30, 2017
You said 8, I can see 5 there

1 Like

Re: 8 Top Google Apps You Probably Aren’t Using by chimamanda14(f): 10:41pm On Oct 30, 2017
am I visually impaired or no one is seeing it?
Re: 8 Top Google Apps You Probably Aren’t Using by coursednigerian(m): 10:50pm On Oct 30, 2017
Your post is useless
Re: 8 Top Google Apps You Probably Aren’t Using by 042apps(m): 10:52pm On Oct 30, 2017
coursednigerian:
Your post is useless
It has been modified. That was an error. Sorry for that, okay
Re: 8 Top Google Apps You Probably Aren’t Using by 042apps(m): 10:54pm On Oct 30, 2017
chimamanda14:
It has been modified. That was an error. Sorry for that, okay
Re: 8 Top Google Apps You Probably Aren’t Using by 042apps(m): 10:55pm On Oct 30, 2017
Touchey:
You said 8, I can see 5 there
It has been modified. That was an error. Sorry for that, okay.
Hope am forgiven?

1 Like

Re: 8 Top Google Apps You Probably Aren’t Using by 042apps(m): 10:56pm On Oct 30, 2017
chimamanda14:

It has been modified. That was an error. Sorry for that, okay.
Hope am forgiven?
Re: 8 Top Google Apps You Probably Aren’t Using by Homeboiy: 11:18pm On Oct 30, 2017
I need app that can tell me if I will get money for the day or not

Like the amount I will make I a whole day before I comout from house embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Samsung And LG 32 Inch TV, Which Is Better?. / [apple] Iphone X Reported To Have Freezing Issue / Amazing World First Rotating Skyscraper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.