Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Beyonce And Jay-z Dress Up As Biggie And Lil Kim For Halloween - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce And Jay-z Dress Up As Biggie And Lil Kim For Halloween (2304 Views)

Priscilla Ojo And Lil Kesh Spotted Together In New Photos / See How Fans Reacts To Olamide And Lil Kesh New Song 'logo Benz' / Iceberg Slim And Jay Z Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyonce And Jay-z Dress Up As Biggie And Lil Kim For Halloween by 224HITS: 5:27am On Oct 31, 2017
Jay-Z and Beyonce joined other celebrities at Kelly Rowland’s Costume Couture Party and as always, the power couple nailed their Halloween costume.

Jay dressed as fellow Brooklyn rapper Notorious B.I.G., while Beyonce dressed up as female rapper Lil’ Kim. Kelly threw the party with Lenny S. and Ciroc on Sunday night at new WeHo hot spot Poppy and a lot of A-list celebrities were in attendance. Usher, Tyler Perry, Jhene Aiko,

See more details below

http://www.224hits.com/beyonce-and-jay-z-dress-up-as-biggie-and-lil-kim-for-halloween/

Re: Beyonce And Jay-z Dress Up As Biggie And Lil Kim For Halloween by DanseMacabre(m): 5:31am On Oct 31, 2017
shocked I no know say Jigga don old like this o, so tey him don dey use walking stick.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beyonce And Jay-z Dress Up As Biggie And Lil Kim For Halloween by Samsimple(m): 6:27am On Oct 31, 2017
The day nigeria will do halloween witches will walk in daylight

1 Like

Re: Beyonce And Jay-z Dress Up As Biggie And Lil Kim For Halloween by martinsfm(m): 10:17am On Oct 31, 2017
DanseMacabre:
shocked I no know say Jigga don old like this o, so tey him don dey use walking stick.
u dnt know hip hop.. notorious BIG used walking stick due to an accident right before he died..jigga is imitating thats all
Re: Beyonce And Jay-z Dress Up As Biggie And Lil Kim For Halloween by DanseMacabre(m): 10:47am On Oct 31, 2017
martinsfm:
u dnt know hip hop.. notorious BIG used walking stick due to an accident right before he died..jigga is imitating thats all

You claim to know hiphop, but common sarcasm you can't understand. When you start hear rap sef
Re: Beyonce And Jay-z Dress Up As Biggie And Lil Kim For Halloween by martinsfm(m): 11:06am On Oct 31, 2017
DanseMacabre:

You claim to know hiphop, but common sarcasm you can't understand. When you start hear rap sef
you dont wanna argue hip hop with me son
Re: Beyonce And Jay-z Dress Up As Biggie And Lil Kim For Halloween by DanseMacabre(m): 1:08pm On Oct 31, 2017
martinsfm:
you dont wanna argue hip hop with me son

Give me your top 10 rappers.
Re: Beyonce And Jay-z Dress Up As Biggie And Lil Kim For Halloween by martinsfm(m): 1:30pm On Oct 31, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Give me your top 10 rappers.
I real rap head sudnt have like Nas said "aint no best"
so in no particular order

Nas, rakim, eminem, big, pac, method man, jcole, lil kim, royce da 5'9" , dr dre

(1) (Reply)

Leave Our Father Alone"-children Of Billionaire Festus Fadeyi Warn Toke Makinwa / Banky W Congratulates Davido, Urges Him To Team Up With Wizkid / Davido Perform Live On Stage With Chioma In London At Wireless Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.