Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Please, I Need Help Saving My Job And Putting My Life Back On Track - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please, I Need Help Saving My Job And Putting My Life Back On Track (775 Views)

National Youth Day: Nigeria Is United, On Track For More Greatness – Bagudu / Guys Putting Pepper Into Toto Of Caught Slay Queen Who Stole Phones (video) / I Put Myself In Bondage Now I Desperately Need My Life Back. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, I Need Help Saving My Job And Putting My Life Back On Track by realme78: 5:57am On Oct 31, 2017
Dear Nairalanders, please I need your help

I have to say that it's a lot of shame for me to come to a public forum like this to seek financial help, but I have found myself in a situation where I have no choice

I am a young man full of life and work in one of the Nigerian Banks. I have the zeal to succeed and I must say that I've done some things that I am proud of, but in the course of trying to achieve my goal, I have foolishly put myself in a lot of trouble.

A year ago, I tried to start a gambling business, I entered a contract with an Italian company to supply the gaming software and videos for the virtual games. The contract was free so I didn't have to pay them but we had an agreement to share profit on an agreed percentage. I was successful in setting up my platform and also successfully deployed my games to at least 5 betting shops. But things didn't quiet turn out as I expected in terms of sales and returns. Winnings were high and turn over was low. But I kept going believing that it will improve. But this is the mistake in made: I took loans to finance some of the startup and also the operation cost. I didn't think that was foolish then because i had high hope for the business. After a couple of months the game providers terminated the contract on the ground that turn over was low especially for a Nigerian market with its reputation for gambling. So, I was left in a huge debt to repay

When things went south with that, I thought of what other business I could do. Someone advised me to go into palm oil business. I made a few findings and all the feedback I got was that it was profitable. Indeed it was, but not as much as I thought. Ladies and gentlemen, as I was already broke then due to the loans from my first business, I took another loan hoping that I would be able to use the proceeds from this to live while I repay the loan from my salary. I partnered with someone who did most of the dirty work while I provided the capital. He was also in charge of running the business because of my own tight work schedule. Before I could say Jack, I realised that my partner has squandered my money. He also kept selling the oil on credit and wouldn't follow up on debtors to retrieve the funds.

Right now I have a debt of over 2.6 million naira to pay, and that's the outstanding as I paid it up to this amount. My creditors are all over me as my salary can not meet up with my monthly instalments anymore. I have borrowed from friends and family to offset part, now even them need their money.

Dear Nairalanders, i am not looking for someone to give me 2.6m, I need around 700 thousand to bring my loans up to date to avoid my employer getting involved. Please for God's sake any amount you have to help with will do. I'm on the verge of loosing my job as creditors are threatening to write my employer.

PLEASE, HELP ME WITH WHATEVER YOU CAN. LITTLE DROPS OF WATER CAN MAKE A OCEAN

To also protect my privacy, I can post my account details here but please DM me if you would want to touch my life. I will be forever grateful and indebted to you. My email address is realme78@yahoo.com. thank you.
Re: Please, I Need Help Saving My Job And Putting My Life Back On Track by chimamanda14(f): 6:03am On Oct 31, 2017
do you think Nairaland is among the best 5 forums on earth?
Re: Please, I Need Help Saving My Job And Putting My Life Back On Track by isetilaye: 6:05am On Oct 31, 2017
are you seeking a loan to offset the loan or for someone to give you outrightly ?
people will need to know before they get involved
Re: Please, I Need Help Saving My Job And Putting My Life Back On Track by Samsimple(m): 6:14am On Oct 31, 2017
How do you lose your job as an entrepreneur.. If truly you are a good business man you should know the risked involved before venturing into a business and also always take the worst case scenerio into consideration,... Wish i could help but let me not drift further..

Help will come eventually but dont be like one dude that seeks help here but refuse to drop his account detail... CAPISCE
Re: Please, I Need Help Saving My Job And Putting My Life Back On Track by realme78: 6:14am On Oct 31, 2017
chimamanda14:
do you think Nairaland is among the best 5 forums on earth?

Well, I don't think it has to be for anyone here to help. If you can, please do
Re: Please, I Need Help Saving My Job And Putting My Life Back On Track by realme78: 6:16am On Oct 31, 2017
isetilaye:
are you seeking a loan to offset the loan or for someone to give you outrightly ?
people will need to know before they get involved

The word loan scares me a lot now to be honest. I don't think another loan is what I need now. Like I said, I won't mind any amount. Thanks
Re: Please, I Need Help Saving My Job And Putting My Life Back On Track by isetilaye: 6:19am On Oct 31, 2017
realme78:

The word loan scares me a lot now to be honest. I don't think another loan is what I need now. Like I said, I won't mind any amount. Thanks
good . so u want ppl to donate 2.6 million to you so that you will get out of the debt crisis.
not a bad idea
Re: Please, I Need Help Saving My Job And Putting My Life Back On Track by realme78: 6:21am On Oct 31, 2017
Samsimple:
How do you lose your job as an entrepreneur.. If truly you are a good business man you should know the risked involved before venturing into a business and also always take the worst case scenerio into consideration,... Wish i could help but let me not drift further..

Help will come eventually but dont be like one dude that seeks help here but refuse to drop his account detail... CAPISCE

Yes, I made a lot of mistakes. I've learnt my lessons. All I want now is get my life back on track.

The reason I didn't put my account details here is still to protect me. I don't know who is reading this, I wouldn't want to put my details here as my employer can see it. Please if you want to help, send me a mail at realme78@yahoo.com

I will really appreciate it

Thanks
Re: Please, I Need Help Saving My Job And Putting My Life Back On Track by Taiwo20(m): 6:33am On Oct 31, 2017
if you have a landed property kindly go and lease it
Re: Please, I Need Help Saving My Job And Putting My Life Back On Track by isetilaye: 6:35am On Oct 31, 2017
Taiwo20:
if you have a landed property kindly go and lease it
he says he wants you to give him the money .
he has nothing to sell and doesnt want a loan .

2.6million naira na chicken change , ppl go donate am sharp grin sharp
Re: Please, I Need Help Saving My Job And Putting My Life Back On Track by Taiwo20(m): 6:37am On Oct 31, 2017
isetilaye:
he says he wants you to give him the money . he has nothing to sell and doesnt want a loan .

I know.... I read the post
Re: Please, I Need Help Saving My Job And Putting My Life Back On Track by isetilaye: 6:38am On Oct 31, 2017
Taiwo20:

I know.... I read the post

good ,
oya drop money
Re: Please, I Need Help Saving My Job And Putting My Life Back On Track by isetilaye: 6:39am On Oct 31, 2017
account was created just this morning . october 31 2017 specifically for this purpose
Re: Please, I Need Help Saving My Job And Putting My Life Back On Track by realme78: 7:00am On Oct 31, 2017
isetilaye:
account was created just this morning . october 31 2017 specifically for this purpose

I can understand your doubts about this account, Yes, I created it this morning for this post.

I'm also not asking for 2.6 million naira, I wrote in my post that I need 700K to bring my loan up to date, then I can reach an arrangement with my creditors to restructure my outstanding to accommodate my salary. I also have some side hustles I do to make ends meet

This request is not a way to rip people of their hard earned money. This is a genuine plea for help and I am not a scammer.

Anything at all will be appreciated.
Re: Please, I Need Help Saving My Job And Putting My Life Back On Track by realme78: 7:24am On Oct 31, 2017
Please, help move this topic to where people can see it

I need a lot of help please

Seun

lalasticlala
Re: Please, I Need Help Saving My Job And Putting My Life Back On Track by Taiwo20(m): 9:57am On Oct 31, 2017
isetilaye:

good , oya drop money

drop your own first
Re: Please, I Need Help Saving My Job And Putting My Life Back On Track by uboma(m): 8:27pm On Oct 31, 2017
realme78:

Yes, I made a lot of mistakes. I've learnt my lessons. All I want now is get my life back on track.

The reason I didn't put my account details here is still to protect me. I don't know who is reading this, I wouldn't want to put my details here as my employer can see it. Please if you want to help, send me a mail at realme78@yahoo.com

I will really appreciate it

Thanks

If we donate to your cause, we are not helping you in the long run.

It is better you swallow the bitter pill and learn from your careless life.

You will loose this job (assuming your claim is true), suffer for a while and then you will find your feet again if you truly turn around from your bad habits (gambling).

All the best to you
Re: Please, I Need Help Saving My Job And Putting My Life Back On Track by realme78: 9:45pm On Oct 31, 2017
uboma:

If we donate to your cause, we are not helping you in the long run.

It is better you swallow the bitter pill and learn from your careless life.

You will loose this job (assuming your claim is true), suffer for a while and then you will find your feet again if you truly turn around from your bad habits (gambling).

All the best to you

Thank you for your advice. I however didn't say that I gambled. I don't gamble. Why would I borrow that much money to gamble?

Regardless, thank you for your post.

(1) (Reply)

Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride. / Bankers In D House. I Need Help, / Russia Wants To Build A Five-star Luxury Hotel On The International Space Statio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.