Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,304 members, 7,815,551 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Become An Agent With Yangabet Nigeria. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Become An Agent With Yangabet Nigeria. (1426 Views)

Become An Agent With The Fastest Sports Betting Company / John Obi Mikel: An Agent Once Offered Me $70,000 When I Was 15 / Become An Agent With Yangabet Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become An Agent With Yangabet Nigeria. by Yangabet(m): 8:54am On Oct 31, 2017
YANGABET Number one Sport Betting Company with High Odds and Bonus to all who want to become an Agent or Register Online... YANGABET gives 1% - 35% On Soccer to Agents which makes us the Fastest in Payment to Our Shop Agent through out the country.

Below are what follows after you Register For Free...

1} Banner's And Sticker's.

2} T Shirt's And Caps

3} Registration Is Free

INTERESTED PERSONS SHOULD CONTACT MANAGER BRIGHT ON 07061288662 for more enquries....

YANGABET WE TAKE YOUR FUN SERIOUSLY.

Yours In Charge
Mr Goodluck
Manager YANGABET
Re: Become An Agent With Yangabet Nigeria. by Yangabet(m): 9:16pm On Nov 25, 2017
Yangabet Nigeria is given an opportunity for you to become your Own Boss and and be Economically Free....

INTERESTED PERSONS SHOULD CONTACT MANAGER GOODLUCK ON 07061288662 for more enquries....

We give Free Marketing Tools:

[b]1} Marketing Tools And Virtual Installation

2} Banner's And Sticker's.

3} T Shirt's And Caps

4} Registration Is Free

Await to Hear From You Interested Candidates

Yours In Charge
Mr Goodluck
Manager yangabet

(1) (Reply)

There Are No Sure Predicted Games, But I Can Give Good Predicted Games / To D Boss Here!! / 10 Players Who Have Played Under Jose Mourinho And Pep Guardiola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.