Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Many Men Of God Ll Surely Not Make Heaven - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Many Men Of God Ll Surely Not Make Heaven (420 Views)

Please Nairalanders Help: I'm Cursed To Not Make It In Life / 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Been Attacked By Men Of The Underworld / Why Nigerian Tailors Will Not 'make Heaven' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Many Men Of God Ll Surely Not Make Heaven by mabeni(m): 9:04am On Oct 31, 2017
I am a Driver. Yes! I'm proud being a Professional (I love my job) but sometimes got discourages by my Boss's unconcerned behavior towards his Drivers forgetting the fact that his Life is indirectly wired into his Driver's Hands.

Sometimes, I begin to wonder if I'm a fool... I am not but I realized he's taking the advantage of my easy going nature (I no want wahala). What else does he wants? I'm faithful, honesty, never connived with mechanics and returns his CHANGES even if it's not more than 5 Naira but this Man is never satisfied. You can't satisfy him.

Imagine working/driving someone ACCIDENT-FREE for almost 4 yrs but all he does was complaining "telling you, you are not good at what you do to feed your family"... You don't have good judgment yet you are not sacked. Why not kukuma sack ugly ass since I'm not a good in or on my post of duty as a Driver knowing well ur Life can be lost if I make mistake

All these years, no matter how long, how far or how many Days we traveled, he never for once get a place for me to sleep but gets for himself and every other Persons in the Hotel while the Drivers (I) would be left or stylishly asked to sleep in the Bar or in the Vehicle alone.

The painful part is neither passing Nights in the Car nor not giving me " Hotel Allowances or Traveling Allowances but for the fact that he never appreciate anything. He complains a lot, never wants to hear that you are down. Jokingly shrug it off when you tells him you sick. I wonders if he's truly a Pastor.

I'm fed up and would gladly embrace another available Openings or Vacancies for the post of a Driver.

Link me up pls!
Re: Many Men Of God Ll Surely Not Make Heaven by mabeni(m): 9:08am On Oct 31, 2017
You can reach me on 090...

(1) (Reply)

Facility Officer Needed Urgently At Allen Avenue Ikeja Lagos / If You Are A Leader Or Would Be Leader This Is For You / 7 Tips Diabetes Is Closer Than You Think

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.