Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Actor Taiwo Hassan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today With Stunning Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Taiwo Hassan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today With Stunning Photos (1644 Views)

Femi Kuti Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today / Senator Yayi Gifts Taiwo Hassan 'Ogogo' Toyota Venza SUV For His Birthday / Richard Mofe-damijo RMD Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor Taiwo Hassan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today With Stunning Photos by NaijaCelebrity: 10:08am On Oct 31, 2017
Yoruba Actor, Alhaji Taiwo Hassan, also known as Ogogo is a year older today.

The veteran turns 58th, today 31st October. To start off the day, Ogogo took to his Instagram page to share some photos with caption saying ..

Many year ago on a day like this, I became part of A Family and brought smile to our Mothers face. Happy birthday to me, Happy birthday to every twin out there. May Allah make the next phase easier and filled with fun, joy and happiness.

The day we were born is a remarkable day. Happy birthday to me, myself and I.

See photos below...

http://news.nollyzone.com/taiwo-hassan-celebrates-58th-birthday-today-stunning-photos/
Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 mynd44

Re: Actor Taiwo Hassan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today With Stunning Photos by RoyalBlak007: 10:18am On Oct 31, 2017
♤Happy ßirthday to the best

♤ "GOOD MAN/RICH MAN role" in all Yoruba movies cheesy
Re: Actor Taiwo Hassan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today With Stunning Photos by Praisles(f): 10:20am On Oct 31, 2017
HBD EBONY ALHAJI.
Re: Actor Taiwo Hassan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 31, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤Happy ßirthday to the best

♤ "GOOD MAN/RICH MAN role" in all Yoruba movies cheesy
So you are yoruba? Wow.. I don't know o

1 Like

Re: Actor Taiwo Hassan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today With Stunning Photos by RoyalBlak007: 10:30am On Oct 31, 2017
sexybbstar:
So you are yoruba? Wow.. I don't know o

♤Y€$ I ãm cool. Are you?
♤ Y.D ★**
Re: Actor Taiwo Hassan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today With Stunning Photos by johnathan1226: 10:31am On Oct 31, 2017
Re: Actor Taiwo Hassan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today With Stunning Photos by kidap: 10:32am On Oct 31, 2017
Happy birthday ogogo
Re: Actor Taiwo Hassan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today With Stunning Photos by danieljessy: 10:36am On Oct 31, 2017
Hbd sir
The man still looks sharp wink
Re: Actor Taiwo Hassan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today With Stunning Photos by Larrey(f): 10:39am On Oct 31, 2017
Happy birthday to Ogogo omokulodo, fine man looking sexy
Re: Actor Taiwo Hassan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 31, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤Y€$ I ãm cool. Are you?

♤ Y.D ★**
Yes o.. I be confirmed afonja o

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Watch Wizkid And Ycee As They Groove To Davido’s New Song “like Dat” / Kim Kardashian Show Off Her Sexy Body In New Photos / See Photo Of Married OAP Toolz Smoking Shisha At The Wedding Party Premier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.