Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Italy Or France, Which Is Better And Cheaper To Study - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italy Or France, Which Is Better And Cheaper To Study (1257 Views)

Italy Or France..where Should I Go And Why..opinions Needed Please / Between Germany And France Which Is Better For Family Migration? / Between Canada, Australia, UK Which Is Easier And Cheaper To Migrate To And Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Italy Or France, Which Is Better And Cheaper To Study by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 31, 2017
Hi guys,
Please I want to hear your opinions on this topic. I intend sending my younger bro to either of them but I'm lost in the process of choosing which to opt for.

Considering the cost of living in both countries and tuition fees, which will you say is the better option?
And which of these has an easier admission procedure and VISA procurement?..
Abeg make una help a brother so that we go start the planning now because today is even late already..
And please feel free to share any other that you feel has cheaper tuition with good academic quality.. most importantly, cheaper cost of living...
Re: Italy Or France, Which Is Better And Cheaper To Study by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 31, 2017
Hello
Re: Italy Or France, Which Is Better And Cheaper To Study by ogedozie: 11:13pm On Oct 31, 2017
fighal:
Hi guys,
Please I want to hear your opinions on this topic. I intend sending my younger bro to either of them but I'm lost in the process of choosing which to opt for.

Considering the cost of living in both countries and tuition fees, which will you say is the better option?
And which of these has an easier admission procedure and VISA procurement?..
Abeg make una help a brother so that we go start the planning now because today is even late already..
And please feel free to share any other that you feel has cheaper tuition with good academic quality.. most importantly, cheaper cost of living...

I believe there is a thread for those that has intentions to travel to Italy or France for studies you can go through those threads and make your comparison.I hope it's helpful

1 Like

Re: Italy Or France, Which Is Better And Cheaper To Study by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 01, 2017
ogedozie:

I believe there is a thread for those that has intentions to travel to Italy or France for studies you can go through those threads and make your comparison.I hope it's helpful
Thanks a lot... I'm yet to see that of France... I don't know if there is any thread like that
Re: Italy Or France, Which Is Better And Cheaper To Study by ogedozie: 8:27am On Nov 01, 2017
fighal:
Thanks a lot... I'm yet to see that of France... I don't know if there is any thread like that

yes there is
Re: Italy Or France, Which Is Better And Cheaper To Study by ogedozie: 8:29am On Nov 01, 2017
Re: Italy Or France, Which Is Better And Cheaper To Study by ogedozie: 8:31am On Nov 01, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/1106291/securing-visa-france-applying-nigeria

honestly no one will have the time to start explaining from the scratch, so I will advice you go through the thread page by page and ask questions where relevant. Good luck
Re: Italy Or France, Which Is Better And Cheaper To Study by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 01, 2017
ogedozie:
https://www.nairaland.com/1106291/securing-visa-france-applying-nigeria

honestly no one will have the time to start explaining from the scratch, so I will advice you go through the thread page by page and ask questions where relevant. Good luck
Thanks a lot bro... I appreciate big time..
God bless you man
Re: Italy Or France, Which Is Better And Cheaper To Study by ogedozie: 9:07pm On Nov 01, 2017
fighal:
Thanks a lot bro... I appreciate big time.. God bless you man
you're welcome, I'm a female oh
Re: Italy Or France, Which Is Better And Cheaper To Study by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 01, 2017
ogedozie:

you're welcome, I'm a female oh
Oh, I'm sorry about that ma'am

(1) (Reply)

Welcome To America: 41 Million Of Americans Are Living In Extreme Poverty / I Need Help On How To Get To Burma Road By Bus From Oshodi / Why Fly Emirates Employees Constantly Resign Too Early

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.