Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,196 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Make Your House A Home With Gtcreations - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Make Your House A Home With Gtcreations (3725 Views)

Any Man Who Doesn't Own A House & A Car Before Marriage Doesn't Have A Future / I Ran Away From Home With My Sister / Does Eating Food In Fiancée's House A Sign Of Disrespect? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Your House A Home With Gtcreations by Bigsteveg(m): 7:44am On Nov 28, 2017
GTCreations:

Young man does my official business thread seem like the right place for soliciting funds?
LOL
Free the young man (Femoje) nau, his helper might be one of your customer and he'll be grateful to you for the rest of his life
Re: Make Your House A Home With Gtcreations by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 29, 2017
Bigsteveg:

Hello this goes for how much pls?
Sorry sir. Got a ban on my account so I'm replying with a friends.
That's a 6x6 with two bedside drawers and an inner drawer. Whole package goes for 72k
Re: Make Your House A Home With Gtcreations by GTCreations: 7:39pm On Dec 05, 2017
Bigsteveg:

LOL
Free the young man (Femoje) nau, his helper might be one of your customer and he'll be grateful to you for the rest of his life
Hi
Re: Make Your House A Home With Gtcreations by Bigsteveg(m): 9:37pm On Dec 05, 2017
GTCreations:

Hi
Hello
Re: Make Your House A Home With Gtcreations by GTCreations: 7:26pm On Dec 16, 2017
Compliments of the season
Re: Make Your House A Home With Gtcreations by GTCreations: 11:55am On Dec 27, 2017
Merry Christmas all. Work currently in progress at abia state!

Re: Make Your House A Home With Gtcreations by GTCreations: 11:00pm On Jan 04, 2018
Total interior work on a duplex in Asaba over the festive season completed. Pictures coming
Re: Make Your House A Home With Gtcreations by GTCreations: 9:34am On Jan 06, 2018
MORE PICS FROM THE JOB AT ABIA STATE

Re: Make Your House A Home With Gtcreations by GTCreations: 9:36am On Jan 06, 2018
WOULDN'T MEALS TASTE BETTER WHEN PREPARED ON THIS EXQUISITELY FINISHED MARBLE TOP HIGH DENSITY CABINET?

Re: Make Your House A Home With Gtcreations by GTCreations: 9:45am On Jan 06, 2018
More from ABIA STATE. YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR PRIORITY

Re: Make Your House A Home With Gtcreations by GTCreations: 9:47am On Jan 06, 2018
A VERY HAPPY CUSTOMER INDEED

Re: Make Your House A Home With Gtcreations by GTCreations: 11:41am On Feb 10, 2018
Good day all..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tired Of Husband / Cheating Father / A Nursing Mothers Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.