Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Really, I Think It's Better To Be Rich Than To Be Handsome. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Really, I Think It's Better To Be Rich Than To Be Handsome. (1164 Views)

Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am / Davido, Wizkid And Psquare Are Rich Than Some American Musician-akon / 7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Really, I Think It's Better To Be Rich Than To Be Handsome. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 31, 2017
3 straight bullets cool:

Tell a handsome guy to:
1. Go to shoprite and pack all the niceties that he can pack and then go to the counter and tell them that he wants to pay with his handsomeness...
...lets wait and see if that works grin

2. Go to Coscharis motors (the authorised/official dealer of Landrover Range Rover + other Landrover products in Nigeria), let's see if his handsome looks can buy him a fantastic, brand new Range. If it can...
...then Obafemi Awolowo will be President of Nigeria in 2019. cool gringrin

3. Go to a designer themed boutique and tell the sales persons to hand him some exquiste designers because he's handsome grin. If he succeeds....
Girls will start to pay groom price for us. grin grin

Conclusion: it is great to be rich and handsome. But if you have to choose one...
...then I INSIST that it is better to be rich than to be handsome cool
...NO GIMMICKS. cool cool
Just my thought.
Cheers! grin
Re: Really, I Think It's Better To Be Rich Than To Be Handsome. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 31, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: Really, I Think It's Better To Be Rich Than To Be Handsome. by tycoon3(m): 12:17pm On Oct 31, 2017
Once you are rich you are automatic handsome
Abi na lie?
Re: Really, I Think It's Better To Be Rich Than To Be Handsome. by dollytino4real(f): 12:26pm On Oct 31, 2017
riches can not bring handsomeness taribo west and song 4 fine pass even obj too
Re: Really, I Think It's Better To Be Rich Than To Be Handsome. by dollytino4real(f): 12:35pm On Oct 31, 2017
handsomeness brings favour that brings wealth
Re: Really, I Think It's Better To Be Rich Than To Be Handsome. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 31, 2017
dollytino4real:
riches can not bring handsomeness
Yes it can! Here:
(1) Plastic surgery...
(2) Laser skin treatment...
(3) + many other physical enhancements that money can buy and only the rich can afford.

dollytino4real:

taribo west and song 4 fine pass even obj too
They knew what to do, but they were not keen on it...
...you may not be aware-that once money comes..along with the power, connections, respect and all else that it brings, who cares a damn about handsomeness anymore!!
Re: Really, I Think It's Better To Be Rich Than To Be Handsome. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 31, 2017
tell me who get money and still ugly
Re: Really, I Think It's Better To Be Rich Than To Be Handsome. by dollytino4real(f): 2:52pm On Oct 31, 2017
EmmaFantastic:

Yes it can! Here:
(1) Plastic surgery...
(2) Laser skin treatment...
(3) + many other physical enhancements that money can buy and only the rich can afford.

They knew what to do, but they were not keen on it...
...you may not be aware-that once money comes..along with the power, connections, respect and all else that it brings, who cares a damn about handsomeness anymore!!
it kills my guy
Re: Really, I Think It's Better To Be Rich Than To Be Handsome. by Walexp(m): 2:35pm On Nov 04, 2017
NAWA oooo see topic ..............

There are some things Una dey ignorant about abi ....when a lady gets married to ugly guy who has got cash ugly guy can buy her heaven and earth but later u know ladies now, they still fall in luv with handsome and gives handsome the money they are getting from the ugly and later elope again what about that ....

Even if the lady no leave ugly she dey get handsome bobo....zheshe no fit follow ugly go parry most times

Despit say ugly get lengthy pipe and cash I bet you women still dey find handsome .........

ABEG NO VEX OOOOO
IRIRI AIYE NI OOO

(1) (Reply)

Slay Mama Got Angry / Cameroonian Forces Inducted Into Operation Lafiya Dole / Trading Ferrari For A Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.