Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Konga Black Friday Sales In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Konga Black Friday Sales In Nigeria (399 Views)

How much discount do Konga Black Friday give (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Konga Black Friday Sales In Nigeria by ideal004: 2:03pm On Oct 31, 2017
Hello Friends, it is coming again. The Black Friday. Please, i want to ask how many of us like it during Black friday? The sales discount and all.
I can remember, the Plasma Tv in my house, i bought it during the first ever black friday in Nigeria and i am still happy with it.

This year, i am also prepared for some products i want to stock my home with. And i learnt Konga is starting soon.

I am on my way. Read below:

Konga is one of the leading online shop in Nigeria. From the introduction of the Black Friday, it has always given great participation in discount sales and all.
This year, they are back and doing it big with "Konga Yakata Sales".

Black Friday as we all know, is a period where many online shops give discounts on all product sales as this takes us close to the festive period.

Read More here: http://www.latestphonemobile.com/2017/10/konga-black-friday-sales-in-nigeria-2017.html

(1) (Reply)

Iphone Users, Here's How To Power Your Phone ON And OFF Without The Power Button / Do You Have Buy One Four Curved Screen Smartphone? / Oga Moderator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.