Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Send That To Me – Wizkid Tells Upcoming Producer On Twitter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Send That To Me – Wizkid Tells Upcoming Producer On Twitter (813 Views)

Una Don Start With Dis Una Camera, Na U Dey Cast Me - Wizkid Says As He Step Out / Davido: “Mayorkun Is Bigger Than Me, Wizkid And Burna Boy” (Video) / Sophie Rammal Alakija: Stop Calling Me Wizkid's Ex Girlfriend, I'm A Wife & Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Send That To Me – Wizkid Tells Upcoming Producer On Twitter by kanicorp9(m): 2:21pm On Oct 31, 2017
http://www.wikinaija.com.ng/2017/10/send-that-to-me-wizkid-tells-upcoming.html

Nigerian superstar Wizkid looks set to help out an upcoming producer by using his beat for a new track after someone suggested his (the producer’s) work to him.

The producer Jaylon who goes by the Twitter handle (@JayLon_TGM) had tweeted a snippet of the beat. Another twitter user (@heen_benny) quoted the tweet and said “Imagine if @wizkidayo jumps on this“.

That was all it took for Wizkid to notice the talent and he immediately asked that the beat be sent to him to work on.

Photo Credit: Instagram – @wizkidayo

1 Share

Re: Send That To Me – Wizkid Tells Upcoming Producer On Twitter by emmanuelrabb(m): 2:24pm On Oct 31, 2017
okay
Re: Send That To Me – Wizkid Tells Upcoming Producer On Twitter by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 31, 2017
........and the producer's call was picked up after a long while. May Baba God never forget to pick our calls soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Send That To Me – Wizkid Tells Upcoming Producer On Twitter by Yeligray(m): 2:35pm On Oct 31, 2017
modelmike7:
........and the producer's call was picked up after a long while.
May Baba God never forget to pick our calls soon.
God doesn't have phone but he hears you when you pray to him

1 Like

Re: Send That To Me – Wizkid Tells Upcoming Producer On Twitter by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 31, 2017
Yeligray:
God doesn't have phone but he hears you when you pray to him
If you don't know about the figure of speech in English language, I will advice you to keep quiet on some issues or sentences you don't understand, so you won't look st*pid to some people bro.

Seems you are trying to argue God doesn't have a Blackberry or IPhone or Samsung??
Just imagine that kinda arguement!!!
smh!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Send That To Me – Wizkid Tells Upcoming Producer On Twitter by Yeligray(m): 2:40pm On Oct 31, 2017
modelmike7:

If you don't know about the figure of speech in English language, I will advice you to keep quiet on some issues or sentences you don't understand, so you won't look st*pid to some people bro.
i just said something about God that i admired and u r busy disturbing yourself... If you were to be told that God owns a phone would you believe?... I tire for some people
Re: Send That To Me – Wizkid Tells Upcoming Producer On Twitter by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 31, 2017
Yeligray:
i just said something about God that i admired and u r busy disturbing yourself.
oops, I forgot in a min that not all these guys here are supposed to be replied!!
Nice day dude!!

Parting words:
When you bend your knees to pray, God bends his ears to listen.

So stop claiming holy holy, you no holy pass!!
Re: Send That To Me – Wizkid Tells Upcoming Producer On Twitter by Yeligray(m): 2:45pm On Oct 31, 2017
modelmike7:

oops, I forgot in a min that not all these guys here are supposed to be replied!!
Nice day dude!!

Parting words:
When you bend your knees to pray, God bends his ears to listen.

So stop claiming holy holy, you no holy pass!!
As you carry the mata for your head now. How market?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Your Present Day Nigerian Celebrity Homosexual / Tboss Steps Out Without Underwear For #AFRIMA 2017 (photos) / See This Beautiful Family Portrait Of Serena Williams And Her Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.